over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preloading syringes

jerseystepup

Registered
going to be running testp/trena/mastp ED and its a lot more convenient if i can wake up and have it readily available, maybe preload a weeks worth at a time.. Anyone do this? is there anything in BA/BB that can eat away at the rubber in the plunger? I know I've heard that EO can do this over time, but none of my gear has E.O in it.. what do you guys think?

going to be running testp/trena/mastp ED and its a lot more convenient if i can wake up and have it readily available, maybe preload a weeks worth at a time.. Anyone do this? is there anything in BA/BB that can eat away at the rubber in the plunger? I know I've heard that EO can do this over time, but none of my gear has E.O in it.. what do you guys think?

i have had some gear sitting in pins for bout a month now...and nothing is wrong with them. i would recommend labeling what they are...as i forgot what the hell each thing is...not fun trying to guess....maybe pu tin a different drawer or something...that's what i do...but i forgot what was in each drawer....just saying

any time I have done this the plunger seems to stick as I try to asperate.

every pin is going to be the same.. .7ml of each testP and mastP and .5 trenA.. its just a pain in the ass between drawing from 3 separate vials, plus my GH shot ED.. looking to make things a lil easier.

Seems to me the longer they sit the plunger kinda swells and makes it harder to push,, sometimes the nipple on plunger is bent sideways. I pre load one the night before and its OK

You will be fine, but here is a trick if you are worried about the plunger. Sit the pin in something like a coat pocket upright with the tip up so the oil isn't actually in contact with the plunger.

You will be fine, but here is a trick if you are worried about the plunger. Sit the pin in something like a coat pocket upright with the tip up so the oil isn't actually in contact with the plunger.

:yeahthat:Took the words out of my mouth.

thats a good tip. I've only ever had issues with slin pins and gear with glycol in it

i do it no problems at all. 1-2 weeks worth saves time pre comp when your doing more frequent shots

IMO it's a bad idea, especially if you use the needle from each to draw from the bottle, then it has lots of time for any bacteria it came in contact with to grow. I realize that the time it takes to pin you will not technically have a sterile pin just from the air, and that realistically it's not going to be a problem.

The reason the plungers stick is BB will dissolve the rubber on the plunger, and it will dissolve so your oil will still look fine. It only takes a second to draw, use an18g pin to draw then attach your pin for inject. Just preloaded it the night before, instead of weeks at a time.

Before anyone gets all excited it's my opinion, I know lots of guys who do this with no issues, but I also know guys who use the same pin 3-4 times with no issue, it's just not for me and I have pinned multiple compounds daily for long periods of time plenty of times.

I had the same question as the OP. Thanks for all the great answers. Seems to me like loading up the night before is about right.

Been backloading slin pins for years now. Generally I'll do a week or two at a time and there has never been an issue with the rubber stopper or anything else. The nice thing about back loading is your needle tip remains virginal for first time use. Even if you don't use slin pins and use the more traditional 3ml syringe merely load thru the needle attachment nipple [so there is obviously no needle in place at the time]. Here again this gives you a fresh needle at time of first poke.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws