over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep 2023 Tomorrow

For sure yeah I’ll end up getting tighter and tighter and likely wind it down to 2,000 eventually. I never was a high drug guy but usually a 400 test/400 mast type of thing suites me well. Not sure how this will play out with such a tiny dose. We shall see.
400 mast isn’t low 400 test is on the low side but not tiny

How long since you competed?
Decem 2016, started fertility early 2018 managed to get pinched in Covid which added years to it also years with my test under 20 which was hell

400 mast isn’t low 400 test is on the low side but not tiny
Oh yeah for sure I meant the 400/400 was what I used to take when I was using heavy. I haven't taken that much in well over 3 years.

When I said low dose I meant current state of keeping my drug burden <150mgs total. I'm on 75mgs test and 75mgs mast a week right now. May adjust to 100 test and 50 tren a week down the road but I'm never lifting my total drug burden to over 150mgs a week. It is an arbitrary number, but it's also a number I could take about anything and my bloods will be great (well I guess if I did tren only 150mgs a week that wouldn't work well but I'm not going to do that :) )

Oh yeah for sure I meant the 400/400 was what I used to take when I was using heavy. I haven't taken that much in well over 3 years.

When I said low dose I meant current state of keeping my drug burden <150mgs total. I'm on 75mgs test and 75mgs mast a week right now. May adjust to 100 test and 50 tren a week down the road but I'm never lifting my total drug burden to over 150mgs a week. It is an arbitrary number, but it's also a number I could take about anything and my bloods will be great (well I guess if I did tren only 150mgs a week that wouldn't work well but I'm not going to do that :) )
No and 150 mgs tren wouldn’t work well anyway imo but I’ve got to be on 300 mgs or I feel awful. It’s awesome you can run 75/75 I would be useless on that.

No and 150 mgs tren wouldn’t work well anyway imo but I’ve got to be on 300 mgs or I feel awful. It’s awesome you can run 75/75 I would be useless on that.
Well I’m also coming off being on nothing to have our kid so 10mgs of test a day still feels like something. I’m under no illusion my physique will look like it did but I’ll see what I can do.

I need 70mgs of test to keep my test at 600 and feel good overall.

Well I’m also coming off being on nothing to have our kid so 10mgs of test a day still feels like something. I’m under no illusion my physique will look like it did but I’ll see what I can do.

I need 70mgs of test to keep my test at 600 and feel good overall.
True we did fertility for over 2 years and my test was under 20 for most of that so when I popped my first 100mg I felt like a king but as soon as I was back doin 2-3 hour lifts with heavy weights my recovery and pump got hammered and I resisted more for awhile bc I have a new baby but I was tired all the time beyond new baby fatigue so I chose quality dad over maybe a few extra years but feeling like ass-for me this was the case.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131