over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep By Alex ???

mrbiggie

Registered
Could I please get some feedback from people who have used Prep by Alex? I think I am going to use him.

both me and my wife used Alex and we achieved what we were looking for. He was easy to work with, quick to respond to all emails, and is sensible in his approach and will work around any challenges you may have. I have recommended him to two friends one who competes in bikini and one who competes in figure and both placed top 4. They both liked him as well and stated they would use him again

I used alex and like stated above he is very personable and quick to respond to qestions.
What he charges you will get lean but as with any trainer you have to be open minded and willing to follow direction.

I used him recently for my first show and he got me into some lean conditioning and I took first in my division!

I'm looking for more than just losing weight. How is he as far as helping trim down while adding some good solid muscle?

I would tell you to email him and send your questions to him,each of us succeeded in our goals and enjoyed working with him. There are many good coaches on here. John Medows, Phil Heron, Shelby etc I would just email them each and ask your questions until you feel you found who you like. Each one has their own strengths

I used him and took first and second in the bodybuilding heavy class at the two shows I did a couple years back. He's very affordable and very in depth and quick with his responses.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Alex was awesome to work with...would def. use him again for a show prep.
I used him to kinda get back on track from a long layoff from the BBing lifestyle..results were great and what I learned from him I continue to use. Highly recomend

hired him and was disappointed. Was inexpensive which was good, paid for 6 months. hired him to help me get down to about 8-10% as I have always had trouble getting myself lean. I only got 8-10 weeks out of him. He helped get 30 lbs off of me which was great but progress stalled and I had emailed him and never heard back. I don't know if maybe he thought I wasn't putting in the work or something, which I was.

Alex A

I hope he is doing well!
I miss seeing him post here.

hired him and was disappointed. Was inexpensive which was good, paid for 6 months. hired him to help me get down to about 8-10% as I have always had trouble getting myself lean. I only got 8-10 weeks out of him. He helped get 30 lbs off of me which was great but progress stalled and I had emailed him and never heard back. I don't know if maybe he thought I wasn't putting in the work or something, which I was.

That's really unfortunate. 30 lbs in that amount of time is obviously a lot. That really doesn't sound like something he'd do? He always seemed very passionate about helping his clients?

You sure that's the full story?

I hope he is doing well!
I miss seeing him post here.

He is around bro, concentrating more on his family and kids.

how long ago was this bro?

i worked with him for my show in 2011... he got my into my best condition, but i was disappointed with him in general. i paid for a whole year, but as soon as i competed, and he posted up my transformation pics, he never replied after that nor did he stick to the plan where i paid him for a year....

I learn't a lot from him, and he can get you shredded.... but i believe their are better coaches on here, and more honorable and willing coaches too....

I've used Alex and Shelby. Alex knows his stuff. That being said, I'll stick with Shelby.

Alex is good people and I leaned up on his plan bigtime .. he has never not responded to an email from me

That's really unfortunate. 30 lbs in that amount of time is obviously a lot. That really doesn't sound like something he'd do? He always seemed very passionate about helping his clients?

You sure that's the full story?

yeah that is the full story haha. I know he has a good reputation, so I didn't understand it either. However maybe he accidently skipped over my emails or something. No doubt I was happy losing that 30lbs, I was just hoping to see my abs for the first time in my life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131