over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep By Alex ???

I decided to give him a run a few months back and was disappointed. He put me on a very low cal diet and 6 hours of cardio a week right off the bat. I lost weight for the first 2 weeks then just stalled out and felt like shit.

Started working with another guy about 2 months ago and he immediately upped my calories and dropped my cardio and what do you know, i started losing weight again and I'm In the best shape of my life.

I had a positive experience with Alex. he was very responsive. I wasn't willing to follow his diet tho, although it was reasonable, but I was very happy with my results.

ive heard good things about him on here but ironicaly a friend of mine on this site decided to hire him and said he started to ignore him sometimes and was overall pretty breif on answering emails. i cant give my own personal opionion on any trainer on this site as they all sound pretty good. i would assume dave palumbo wouldnt be a gamble

I just hired Alex for my prep about 3 about three months ago. If I had gone through with this last one it would have been my second prep with Alex.
My first was the best I ever looked and he has forever tought me whats true conditioning is.
But this second time around I sent him his fee and gave a base line with pics and the corisponence with him and the things he would and wouldn't talk about were as if I was talking to someone I didn't know. First time around we were tight and this time he was a guy I didn't know.
Now all of this is just my perceptions of things and I could be totally wrong on all points in this post. But what ever vibe I got was enough for me to not ask for the fee returned and just go away after two posts to him.

All kidding aside. The game is Shelby/Meadows or Phil "if he likes ya and knows you have the heart to train like man"

I just wish Shelbey/Meadows had a special rate for the Too serious,Oldtimer.
My last prep Shelbey did it for free. Can that say anything more about a guys character? LOL WAY huge man there!

CG

I just hired Alex for my prep about 3 about three months ago. If I had gone through with this last one it would have been my second prep with Alex.
My first was the best I ever looked and he has forever tought me whats true conditioning is.
But this second time around I sent him his fee and gave a base line with pics and the corisponence with him and the things he would and wouldn't talk about were as if I was talking to someone I didn't know. First time around we were tight and this time he was a guy I didn't know.
Now all of this is just my perceptions of things and I could be totally wrong on all points in this post. But what ever vibe I got was enough for me to not ask for the fee returned and just go away after two posts to him.

All kidding aside. The game is Shelby/Meadows or Phil "if he likes ya and knows you have the heart to train like man"

I just wish Shelbey/Meadows had a special rate for the Too serious,Oldtimer.
My last prep Shelbey did it for free. Can that say anything more about a guys character? LOL WAY huge man there!

CG

If you use both Starnes and meadows they discount their prices

I enjoyed working with Alex. Felt like we were old friends. Got exactly what I paid for.

I enjoyed working with Alex. Felt like we were old friends. Got exactly what I paid for.

I used Alex a few years ago and he was very responsive and helpful. I probably traded 25 emails with him over 6 months and never waited more than a day for a substantive reply. But it seems maybe things have changed for him....too bad.

didn't like him
would never use him again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner