over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep coach..smh

Not a big coach. lee banks. I hired him since he was cheaper and somewhat local. After I paid the initial payment I knew it was a mistake. Drug protocol and training regimen were emailed back without him even knowing what I looked like. His cycle seemed to make up for his lack of diet knowledge..what gets me even more is I was dumb enough to think he did his own prep. he has Ateco. Has like 40ppl under him but can't prep himself? mind blown.

You gotta do your research about just having a coach doesnt make you a bad coach. There are a lot of pros that could get themselves stage ready but still pay for that extra set of eyes. Really thats what a coach should be, you shouldnt follow them blindly.

You gotta do your research about just having a coach doesnt make you a bad coach. There are a lot of pros that could get themselves stage ready but still pay for that extra set of eyes. Really thats what a coach should be, you shouldnt follow them blindly.

I know. But being that I'm new to competing I need more help than the competitor who's been doing it for years. So in the early stages I need some additional help.. when I found out he had a coach when we were talking he pretty much hit me with a "hell no I don't do my own prep."

Everyone needs something different. Some people need full food per each meal , some just macros, some extra set of eyes. Some people need that relationship, others don't. In the end everyone has a some what different approach. Find what you like someone with your ideals, etc . But make sure it's someone that you can trust. Me personally I didn't like 2 out of 3 trainers I worked with but they helped me to find what I was looking for. After I knew that I made the right decision on my third coach. ( also just because a coach didn't work the way you want them too doesn't mean they can't give you the results you were looking for) I'm just saying not everyone is looking wanting the same thing out of a coach.

I coach people, and it's just not possible for me to NOT live vicariously through them. I believe in their ability just like they were my own children. There's nothing like having someone in your corner that believes totally in you. For a coach to just leave you hangin' like that is completely mind blowing to me.

I'd suggest pming other clients before you hire a coach.

I did that and ending up getting a good friend out of it. I'm talking about the guy I pm'd, he's helped me a bunch

I coach people, and it's just not possible for me to NOT live vicariously through them. I believe in their ability just like they were my own children. There's nothing like having someone in your corner that believes totally in you. For a coach to just leave you hangin' like that is completely mind blowing to me.

that's what gets me. left me hanging months ago and this was the first email I got. asking to say he cares about everyones health and all. meanwhile I'm paying him monthly until feburary due to a contract I signed and had no response..I'm glad I had the funds to hire someone else recently like I stated prior. I no longer look like a bag of shit and feel better also.

Not a big coach. lee banks. I hired him since he was cheaper and somewhat local. After I paid the initial payment I knew it was a mistake. Drug protocol and training regimen were emailed back without him even knowing what I looked like. His cycle seemed to make up for his lack of diet knowledge..what gets me even more is I was dumb enough to think he did his own prep. he has Ateco. Has like 40ppl under him but can't prep himself? mind blown.

Sad he has Aceto, a real master with diet and yet has learned nothing to apply to his own clients.
I just found out the guy who came to me paid up 1100.00 and got left hanging, these people really should be blackballed from the business...I mean you rip people off and don't come through on a gear sale, we call you a scammer.
Shouldn't the same standards be held to trainers, gurus, coaches, etc...??
Im thinking yes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity