over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep Coach!?

have to give it up to Shelby and John M. for being not only coaches, but competitors themselves whom bring top notch condition.

I like that !!!! If you talk it -- walk it.

-FF

have to give it up to Shelby and John M. for being not only coaches, but competitors themselves whom bring top notch condition.

I like that !!!! If you talk it -- walk it.

-FF

Listen to Matt guys he's a smart guy!

I've hired two guys who advertise here one was good and one was garbage. My advice would be look for someone good local who can actually see you in person instead of through email pics. If you can't find someone good local talk to some of the guys on the here and find out which one of their philosophy works for you and give one a try.

There it is.

Coaches seem to all have the same bullshit diets for competitions. Last 5 weeks keto, 2 hrs cardio daily, and a cookie cutter water plan. Crap never works.

Check out my buddy Chris at Iron Prodigy. He missed his procard controversially at masters nationals as a heavyweight by 1 place. He has been doing very well with clients.

There it is.

Coaches seem to all have the same bullshit diets for competitions. Last 5 weeks keto, 2 hrs cardio daily, and a cookie cutter water plan. Crap never works.

That's a harsh generalization. My prep coach (who shall remain nameless, even though he does post here) changed my diet DAILY during the last 3 weeks of my prep. 0 cardio and the least amount of gear i've ever ran. You need to find a coach that works for you, before finding my coach I did my own prep's with great success. However in the final weeks I would second guess myself frequently and it led to me stringing myself out more than once. Having an experienced coach that you work well with is an amazing thing. If the trust is there it allows you to become machine like with your focus. I don't advocate prep coaches, I advocate finding the "right" coach for you.

Agreed. My coach may not post here anymore or if he does I am not sure but he knows his shit. Cant wait to see my next transformation in a year.

That's a harsh generalization. My prep coach (who shall remain nameless, even though he does post here) changed my diet DAILY during the last 3 weeks of my prep. 0 cardio and the least amount of gear i've ever ran. You need to find a coach that works for you, before finding my coach I did my own prep's with great success. However in the final weeks I would second guess myself frequently and it led to me stringing myself out more than once. Having an experienced coach that you work well with is an amazing thing. If the trust is there it allows you to become machine like with your focus. I don't advocate prep coaches, I advocate finding the "right" coach for you.

There it is.

Well, there you go. Looks like there is no need for a coach, you have it all laid out for us:rolleyes:

Not to beat a dead horse but Shelby's work speaks for itself, take a look at the pics section.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131