over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep cycle

Olihot306

Newbies
Prep cycle
I want to know if those doses are too small and what should i bump considering i get those for the same price. I`m about 9 weeks out. Im on a budget.

ED:

100 mcg ghrp-2 with 100 mcg cjc 1295 /DAC
25 mg aromasin
40 mg winstrol
50 mcg clen
25 mcg t3

EW:
300 mg tren e
300 mg masteron e
300 mg susta

I have some proviron left, should i use it in the final 4 weeks to improve hardness without taxing too much my liver by increasing winstrol ?

Diet: High protein high carbs low fat between 1250 and 1750 calories
30 minutes cardio 5 day/w

192 lbs, 5f9, 6%

Thanks.

25 mgs Aromasin ED for 300 mgs test a week? [emoji54]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

192 lbs with 6% bf and 1250-1750 calories? thats too litle for 9 weeks out

i wouldn't add proviron and thats too much aromasin for that dosages !

Last edited:
I guess i could split my aromasin intake.

My logic with the high doses is that a lot of estrogen receptor are located in the lower body and last prep it was the part i was lacking the most conditiong, i know some estrogen is needed for the gh-igh axis and those are crucial hormones in cutting phase.

So if you guys think im overkilling it, is 12.5 everyday okay ?

I will do a refeed on next saturday, will post pics.

No comment on the doses being too low ?

Post a picture or two. You are eating like a bird.

I guess i could split my aromasin intake.

My logic with the high doses is that a lot of estrogen receptor are located in the lower body and last prep it was the part i was lacking the most conditiong, i know some estrogen is needed for the gh-igh axis and those are crucial hormones in cutting phase.

So if you guys think im overkilling it, is 12.5 everyday okay ?

I will do a refeed on next saturday, will post pics.

No comment on the doses being too low ?

How the hell we suppose to answer that? We don't know you at all. We don't know if this is small show or nationals. We don't know if you have good genetics or all the drugs in the world might not help. We don't know how long you been training or doing cycles. You get that point? Show pictures and give more details.

You're missing pistons in your engine and asking about whether the turbo is big enough ...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's almost impossible to give good advice in this case with just the information provided. The general consensus will be that you're eating an extremely small amount of food for that far out and ESPECIALLY if you are 6% body fat. The asin also does not need to be so high for that dosage of test this far out. Again maybe you have an extremely hard time losing fat and have very high estrogen naturally, but we have none of that information lol

Lighting is s**t and my legs have no defintion ( trained them this morning but they usually look more defined )

Attachments

• side tricep.jpg
    side tricep.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 96
  • side chest.jpg
    side chest.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 88
  • front relax.jpg
    front relax.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 98
  • abs.jpg
    abs.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 87
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 91
You look on track for 9 weeks out. I wouldn't say 6% bf, but on track. I would seriously consider adding a little food back as you're really not eating much...

If it was me, I'd hire someone immediately to take over because I would eff it all up...

Thanks for the advice, i already have a coach but i want a second idea on the matter.

He said i am 6% but i think i am closer to 7, as i said the picture is not great.

Lighting is s**t and my legs have no defintion ( trained them this morning but they usually look more defined )

You are no where near 6% BF. I re-evaluate my training and diet if you are eating that less calories. You are probably starving your body. Nice structure though and good shape for 9 weeks out. You don't need more drugs either at this point.

Thanks for the advice, i already have a coach but i want a second idea on the matter.

He said i am 6% but i think i am closer to 7, as i said the picture is not great.

bad lighting can add as much as 3% bodyfat

with that said, I would say that you are fuckable

Prep cycle
I want to know if those doses are too small and what should i bump considering i get those for the same price. I`m about 9 weeks out. Im on a budget.

ED:

100 mcg ghrp-2 with 100 mcg cjc 1295 /DAC
25 mg aromasin
40 mg winstrol
50 mcg clen
25 mcg t3

EW:
300 mg tren e
300 mg masteron e
300 mg susta

I have some proviron left, should i use it in the final 4 weeks to improve hardness without taxing too much my liver by increasing winstrol ?

Diet: High protein high carbs low fat between 1250 and 1750 calories
30 minutes cardio 5 day/w

192 lbs, 5f9, 6%

Thanks.

Good Lord that’s low calories!!!

I'll leave the prep to those who know much better than I do. I will say, you have a good physique and a great starting base. It's refreshing to hear that you're not already on 5 grams of gear! Stay on your path and add as needed.

Thanks y`all.

You are right, calories are low, everybody on my side says the same.

I`m a bit afraid of losing a couple of pounds of muscle digging too deep in the end like 2-4 weeks out with protein only. But in the same time, it could give me the chance to battle people my age in junior ( if i keep my mass ill be too heavy for the junior division im 21 years old.

Not trying to be negative....but that's not 6 percent. 8-9 more like it. Your calories are too low. What does training look like? Id rather see you add calories and maybe up cardio than continue with the very low calories youre consuming now. That said....you have a nice structure and good muscle bellies. You should do well if you can pull everything together

I think your closer to 9/10 bud if we’re being brutally honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner