over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep cycle

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
I wanted to get some opinions on my proposed prep cycle (16 weeks). I'm 34 years old, 265lbs and never competed. I did a full prep last summer, only to have the show canceled last minute d/t covid. I got absolutely peeled but was very flat for most of the prep. I have somewhat of a runaway metabolism and I lose fat/go flat very fast.
Last prep was 400 test, 500 mast, then I added 75mg var and 50mg proviron for the final 5 weeks.
I attempted tren, but by the 3rd week I was only sleeping 2-3 hrs/ night and had unbelievable anxiety for the first time in my life. Cost:benefit is simply not worth it for me.
I'm thinking of adding in EQ this time and bumping everything up a bit.
450 test, 550 mast, 400 EQ, 6iu GH, 400mg carnitine, then the same orals at the end.
Do these ratios look good for a contest prep?
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys

For reference, this is at the end of prep last summer. That prep I started at 235 and ended around 220.
This prep I'm starting at 265.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230224_053434_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_053434_Gallery.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 90
I wanted to get some opinions on my proposed prep cycle (16 weeks). I'm 34 years old, 265lbs and never competed. I did a full prep last summer, only to have the show canceled last minute d/t covid. I got absolutely peeled but was very flat for most of the prep. I have somewhat of a runaway metabolism and I lose fat/go flat very fast.
Last prep was 400 test, 500 mast, then I added 75mg var and 50mg proviron for the final 5 weeks.
I attempted tren, but by the 3rd week I was only sleeping 2-3 hrs/ night and had unbelievable anxiety for the first time in my life. Cost:benefit is simply not worth it for me.
450 test, 550 mast, 400 EQ, 6iu GH, 400mg carnitine, then the same orals at the end.
Do you carb cycle? Also, How much tren did you do on your last prep?

Do you carb cycle? Also, How much tren did you do on your last prep?
Yes on the carb cycling.

Only got to 150mg tren. I know, I'm soft as hell haha. I think I'm extremely prolactin sensitive.

Yes on the carb cycling.

Only got to 150mg tren. I know, I'm soft as hell haha. I think I'm extremely prolactin sensitive.
No worries, not soft. I haven’t tried it, but was thinking about starting low at 150mg to avoid sides, but I’m susceptible to anxiety as well. Think I’ll pass on the tren.

Hard to give anyone advice without a history of knowing that person and how he eats and cycles in off season. Also a recent picture would tell us a lot more then an old one when you were in shape. Without nutrition and training, your cycle means nothing. What show are you doing?

My diet is in the hands of one of the most well-respected coaches in the game.
Diet and training are on-point. Ive put on 65lbs in the past 14 months. I'm currently on week 7 of a cruise, after 700 test/700 primo blast. That's the highest I've ever gone on AAS.
I'm doing the NPC Ironman (Michigan)
20230219_095622.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230218_025816_337.jpg
    IMG_20230218_025816_337.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 39
My diet is in the hands of one of the most well-respected coaches in the game.
Diet and training are on-point. Ive put on 65lbs in the past 14 months. I'm currently on week 7 of a cruise, after 700 test/700 primo blast. That's the highest I've ever gone on AAS.
I'm doing the NPC Ironman (Michigan)
View attachment 171482

Just let justin guide you. Guy knows what he's doing.

Eq is great for being full. Same with anadrol.

Lots of people posted about superdrol+winny+halo for the last few weeks to.

Also why not work in the tren over the length of the full cycle slowly increasing it as elvia? Just an idea.

Like the sky is the limit with shit you just have to decide how much strain you're willing to put on your body.

Reactions: td
Just let justin guide you. Guy knows what he's doing.

Eq is great for being full. Same with anadrol.

Lots of people posted about superdrol+winny+halo for the last few weeks to.

Also why not work in the tren over the length of the full cycle slowly increasing it as elvia? Just an idea.

Like the sky is the limit with shit you just have to decide how much strain you're willing to put on your body.
Oh I have 100% confidence in Justin. He's responsible for the gains I've made in the last year and I know he'll get me inside-out peeled no matter what I use.
Was just bouncing some ideas off the board with the gear aspect.

Oh I have 100% confidence in Justin. He's responsible for the gains I've made in the last year.
Was just bouncing some ideas off the board with the gear aspect.

Ya no I 100% understand man. It's always fun to talk about this stuff. It's just one of those things where it's hard for anyone to steer you because again, how much damage are you willing to do? Everyone's different.

My health markers on some dosages people would literally not believe me. Then you have the other people who think adding 25mgs of var is killing them or giving them xyz side effects lol.

Have you tried DHb? It is like super EQ and a little goes a long way. You could do 450 test/550mast/300dhb if you can find low pip DHB made WITHOUT guiacol.

Dhb is much stronger than EQ

You look awesome bro , should start a log when you get started

U look great bro and I would just listen to Justin (he coaches me btw) you have made some great progress this year so it’ll be exciting to see what it looks like peeeeeled.

As far as the cycle, bump that test up and you won’t go flat I promise. And if Tren is killin ya, low dose it. No one says u gotta use 400-700mg a week. If u can tolerate 150, run that. I’m also a massive EQ fan. If I am blasting, it always high test and EQ and then plugging and playing with the rest depending on goals.

U look great bro and I would just listen to Justin (he coaches me btw) you have made some great progress this year so it’ll be exciting to see what it looks like peeeeeled.

As far as the cycle, bump that test up and you won’t go flat I promise. And if Tren is killin ya, low dose it. No one says u gotta use 400-700mg a week. If u can tolerate 150, run that. I’m also a massive EQ fan. If I am blasting, it always high test and EQ and then plugging and playing with the rest depending on goals.
Thank you. I'll probably up the test this time for fullness.
As for the tren, I was only at 150 last time lol. Simply could not sleep. I don't think it's in the cards for me.
My wife is allowing me to turn into a zombie again this summer.... her only caveat is: no tren.

As others have said bring the test up a bit and lower the mast. Sometimes we try too hard to get the dry hard look early on and end up pancaked.

You can get by without tren, I ran it as high as 800mg (a bit surprised seeing that in my notes now!) the last month of a prep and it only made me flat and hypoglycemic at that dose. I listened to the tren hype and it did me no favors.The next time I did 200 and looked better.

Anavar and winstrol are the last month additions if needed, but keep it as simple as you can so you can understand what works and what doesn't.

GH will keep you looking full and help strip off some fat when your body is desperate for energy. Clen also works for me, and is actually very beneficial for my asthma as the fatigue of a prep really sets in.

The best thing I could advise is keep it basic and learn. It's too easy to keep adding things or using too much at the the start, giving you no chance to figure your body out

As others have said bring the test up a bit and lower the mast. Sometimes we try too hard to get the dry hard look early on and end up pancaked.

You can get by without tren, I ran it as high as 800mg (a bit surprised seeing that in my notes now!) the last month of a prep and it only made me flat and hypoglycemic at that dose. I listened to the tren hype and it did me no favors.The next time I did 200 and looked better.

Anavar and winstrol are the last month additions if needed, but keep it as simple as you can so you can understand what works and what doesn't.

GH will keep you looking full and help strip off some fat when your body is desperate for energy. Clen also works for me, and is actually very beneficial for my asthma as the fatigue of a prep really sets in.

The best thing I could advise is keep it basic and learn. It's too easy to keep adding things or using too much at the the start, giving you no chance to figure your body out
Great post once again bro 🤜

Great work brother! I bet the simple addition of EQ you outlined solves the fullness issue.

You won't be disappointed if you're able to just get peeled again.

You look great!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity