over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep for 2013 Jr. Usa's

Biggest unanswered question..... Whats next :D

Man - that is SO awesome! Grats - you really surpassed your best to bring that to the competition. Amazing conditioning - 200% nailed that! and you look like so cut with what 4% bodyfat?!!!

Thanks for posting - always great motivation and inspiration!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You look incredible! You really dialed it in nicely. Your legs look huge! Congratulations! You are so shredded that I know you must be very hungry. :D

Nice work Q.

Ya I upped vol quite a bit after my last show...glad I'm doing something right...ya my appetite was crazy week after show...and still really bad wk2-3..it's still up there..but u might want to add more fats in your diet to keep u fuller longer..that's what I did...I think heaviest I went over was 17pds...now only 12pds over but fuller and condition is close...u being so big...I can see u jumping 20+ .. then stabilizing to prob 15 pds over..but close to contest condition
Yeah,Im up about 15 right now. I'm really not sure if I'm going to Charleston now. It would put such a strain on my finances, I'm just not sure I can pull it off. I'm going to take a few more days to think it thru.
Shredded. Looked awesome. 270? Holy crap. Hopefully you get some time to post some more workouts I love them. Looking. Forward to keeping up. This is by far my favorite log
I'll do that soon, just for you. I hope all is going well for you Ryan. You and I will have to gang up on you know who soon, that's always a good time.
Biggest unanswered question..... Whats next :D
I'm trying to figure that out right now.

Man - that is SO awesome! Grats - you really surpassed your best to bring that to the competition. Amazing conditioning - 200% nailed that! and you look like so cut with what 4% bodyfat?!!!

Thanks for posting - always great motivation and inspiration!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I try, but it was a hard one this year. I'm not so sure I can do it again.
You look incredible! You really dialed it in nicely. Your legs look huge! Congratulations! You are so shredded that I know you must be very hungry. :D
Thanks John. I felt like my legs were a strength for me this year, which is a little crazy because I hate working them. I mean I really hate to do legs. It's about time you do another one. I think its been 3 to 4 years since you stepped onstage, right.

Nice work Q.
Thankyou

Congratulations on the first places!

I appreciate it.

Thanks Q. I have a feeling I am not the only that likes seeing your workouts. And the gang up sounds fun but I lurk more than post and at times school forces me longer lay offs but will try to back you up man.

Well big man.. you looked awesome! Big improvements...esp legs!! U decided on Jr's yet?

GREAT job Q! Haven`t visited the site a lot lately, remembered you were prepping and curious how you did. You have improved every year, says alot about your work ethic and perserverance. Always admired the honesty in your posts. Keep on rockin Big Q, I know the best is yet to come!

RESPECT!

Mike aka Lycan

This is perfection! This is what bodybuilding is all about.
Great work, Q!
Thanks so much. I don't think I've ever been given such a huge compliment, especially from a guy as knowledgeable as you. Over the years, I've received some harsh criticism from certain guys on here. These comments have really helped to motivate me to become the best I can be. On the flip side, it's really cool when the members show their appreciation for all the hard work we do.

Well big man.. you looked awesome! Big improvements...esp legs!! U decided on Jr's yet?
Thankyou buddy, but I'll be skipping the Jrs. If I go, I'll be screaming for you.
I'll take that as a compliment:D
GREAT job Q! Haven`t visited the site a lot lately, remembered you were prepping and curious how you did. You have improved every year, says alot about your work ethic and perserverance. Always admired the honesty in your posts. Keep on rockin Big Q, I know the best is yet to come!

RESPECT!

Mike aka Lycan
Thankyou man. I was really happy with the end product . 10lbs of muscle helped to fill out my frame, which has always been my goal. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my log.

Last edited:
Q, you looked shredded and dry as a bone, very impressive. Glad all your hard work paid off. And to think your high school guidance counsler said you would never amount to anything!? :eek::D

Congrats brother...............

I had plans on going to the show but got lazy at the last minute. Congrats

That is a nice pic! it sums it all up - great size and symmetry and great conditioning! props!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Looked amazing Q!

From one 6ft+ guy to another, seems like my chest is always lagging behind, despite being a decent presser. what are say the top 3 things you've done that have helped add size add and fullness to your chest?

Q, you looked shredded and dry as a bone, very impressive. Glad all your hard work paid off. And to think your high school guidance counsler said you would never amount to anything!? :eek::D

Congrats brother...............
My high school counselor can screw herself. She told me I was a waist of space. I should take my trophy back to high school and stick it up her fat ass. Bitch!
take THAT haters!

:eek:
:D

That is a nice pic! it sums it all up - great size and symmetry and great conditioning! props!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Thanks man, funny thing is , I've done four contests, and I always doubt my conditioning, even the day of the show. It's such a mind fuck. But thankyou brutha.
Looked amazing Q!

From one 6ft+ guy to another, seems like my chest is always lagging behind, despite being a decent presser. what are say the top 3 things you've done that have helped add size add and fullness to your chest?

I'm not a decent presser at all, and my chest has always lagged from the front also. My side chest has always been good, but my chest from the front has always sucked, until recently, when I've done some things differently. I quit doing cables and concentrated on the basics like barbell incline, dumbbell flat, dumbbell incline, smith flat and smith incline, pec dec, and chest machine. I do about %40 of what I used to , but I also do about 30 sets in 75 min. For instance, I flat press with 65's for 12 reps, but the reps are super deep and I squeeze the shit out of them at the top. Every single rep counts. You wont' be able to do much weight if the rest is short. When I do pec decs, I start with ar 200lbs and drop down from there doing 10 reps per set and rest only 10 seconds in between and do about 5 sets in a row. Try the volume approach, which is what I did for chest and arms and tell me in a year if that worked.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear