over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep with only PWO cardio

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you couldn't do fasted cardio and could only get one gym session in would you increase lifting volume or add cardio?

I lift pretty low volume, DC rest pause and 1-2 pump sets after. Chest/shoulder/tri
Legs
Back/bi/abs

If that were the case and you're sold on DC training all the way through your prep, it would seem to me the ONLY option would be to add cardio into your one session after the wieghts.....The other otion would be to change your training style to more volume, sets, reps, and shorten your rest periods between sets to keep your heart rate up throughout....As much as I love high intensity DC style workouts, for precontest they don't seem ideal. I'm sure others have had successs with it, but for me DC style is better suited off season for gaining muscle.

Juggy,

If you need some help, we can help.

PM me only if you're serious about this.

Don't get caught up in all the 'bro science"!

We promise you'll be in the best shape of your life :lightbulb:.

-MT

Unless you're a fat slob with tons of bf to shed, you can get shredded with zero cardio... diet is the key. Just adjust your overall caloric intake and macros to your daily energy expenditure. Of course, the more intense you workout, the better... learn to play with metabolism. :)

Unless you're a fat slob with tons of bf to shed, you can get shredded with zero cardio... diet is the key. Just adjust your overall caloric intake and macros to your daily energy expenditure. Of course, the more intense you workout, the better... learn to play with metabolism. :)

I'd prefer to continue to eat a lot more foods and do cardio then cut all my nutrients out.. If you create a fast metabolism while having food high, you have literally only one variable to adjust to lose bf.. Also you remain stronger, fuller and capable of killing all your workouts easier..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

low volume and frequency plus limited time you can spend in the gym will logically lean you towards lesser energy intake if you're trying to cut.

I guess I could keep the split the same and just lower intensity and add volume. I've always enjoyed that split the most.

I'd prefer to continue to eat a lot more foods and do cardio then cut all my nutrients out.. If you create a fast metabolism while having food high, you have literally only one variable to adjust to lose bf.. Also you remain stronger, fuller and capable of killing all your workouts easier..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bottom line u need calorie deficit to lose bodyfat. You could eat 500 calories more a day and do 600 calories worth of energy burning like u are saying OR eat 500 less calories and rest more and recover better:lightbulb:
I would prefer to do less work and rest more.
-F2S

That's indeed the other of the two options when trying to lose bf... :p

Personally I'm like Fit2Serve, I'll just eat less and not overload my body with heavy stress such as daily cardio sessions can cause... I did it in my younger years (up to twice a day cardio), now that I'm getting old lazyness (wisdom?) is my best friend... :eek:;)

With DC training your probably only training 3 days a week or at least every other day. Why not do cardio on your off days

it like, is it easier to add additional stress to your already weight-trained body with cardio, or is it easier to just eat right but eat less

Not a huge fan of a high amount of cardio post workout simply for the interference with mtor

Post Breakfast Hiit or Cardio after last meal of the day would be sufficient.

I'm an endomorph. I can get to around 10% with tight diet and weights. I need higher activity levels. Maybe I'll look into higher volume. I just love intensity. I'll have to quit taking sets to failure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131