over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preperation H

huge-inc

Registered
Has anyone every used prep H for day of contest....we tried it on our stomachs...right out of the tube..seemed to work a little

I used it the day of a show one time when I had a rectal fissure. ;)

I brush my teeth with it.

If you're looking to pull water out on the day of the contest with this - something else isn't right :p

Like I've been told - it generally isn't a "water" issue, it's a fat issue (not lean enough). Easy to blame it on water

No water

no it draws the skin tight,have heard of several people using it,just wondered about anyone else's results....and what is with the wise cracks thats why i came to this board to get away from that wise ass shit...

correct

The night before the show shave again then put it all over your body. Go to sleep with it on and let it do its magic. It will do the same to your skin as it does to a hem- roid. wake up clean your self off put your die or color on then reaply the (H). Go to the show pump up, add some poseing gell and your set. Your skin will look tight and veiny the (H) will heat your skin aswell so it works two ways to get you ready for the stage.

huge-inc said:
no it draws the skin tight,have heard of several people using it,just wondered about anyone else's results....and what is with the wise cracks thats why i came to this board to get away from that wise ass shit...

Man no need for that. You could expect a couple of jokes with that question.
I dont think any of it was mean spirited. This board owes you nothing-if you are disappointed seeya.

huge inc

A50# said:
I used it the day of a show one time when I had a rectal fissure. ;)

I'm sorry if you feel this was a wise crack towards you bro. This is actually a true comment :eek: Knowing BBJ he wasnt crackin jokes on you either, he really does brush with it :)

A50# said:
I'm sorry if you feel this was a wise crack towards you bro. This is actually a true comment :eek: Knowing BBJ he wasnt crackin jokes on you either, he really does brush with it :)

:D

If you want the real thing you are going to have to order from CANADA thanks to the FDA:
"The original & proven effective Prep-H is available exclusively at: Only In Canada

Almost everyone has heard about Preparation-H! The over-the-counter ointment that reduces the pain and swelling associated with hemorrhoids. But, are you aware of its other suggested uses?

When talk show host Conan O'Brien expressed concern about the bags under his eyes his makeup artist told him not to worry, and started applying cream on his face. Within half an hour the bags were gone. Conan thought it was an old family secret recipe. After some prodding Andrea finally told him it was preparation-H she had been using. The TV show "The View" recently featured Prep-H as a makeup asset on one of their segments.

The original Preparation-H formula includes a yeast-diverative. When the other amazing benefits of the product became known the FDA said, "Prove it." The manufacturer opted not to do the required research. "After all that's not why they made this product." This resulted in the yeast diverative being removed in the United States, but not in Canada. That's correct, the Preparation-H product Models, Make-up Artists and Conan want it made only in Canada Even the Ladies of the View presented Prep H as a skin care product to their audience

Even bodybuilders use Prep-H prior to their competions.

Preparation-H the most familiar of all hemorrhoid products is not just for the obvious, it has gained a reputation for aiding in the healing of dry, cracked and irritated skin. This amazing product has even been used by women to help tighten the skin under the eyes. Articles have been written in health publications regarding the many uses of the Canadian manufactured Preparation-H. We are not implying that it is a miracle product and should not be seen as such but it definitely has skin benefits.

** The original unaltered product is available only in Canada.

Preparation H Cream with Bio-Dyne 50g ..... $16.00.
Thank you FDA for fugging up again.
Ipersonally haveno desire to smell like a giant hemmarhoid...but hey if that's yer game... :D
http://www.only-in-canada.com/product_info.php?products_id=116

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner