over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preperation-H?

biggTdogg

Registered
Do guys really use this stuff to tighten up "trouble spots" before getting on stage? If so, how far ahead of time do you apply it? Would you put it on under your posing oil?

And while I'm at it, whats the best oil to use backstage? I know they have products made specially for this, but seems like a lot of guys just like to use PAM or olive oil. HELP, I only got 2 1/2 weeks left!

I have tried this once and the concept behind it actually works. I applied a small amount to my lower abdominal area about 30 mins before stepping on stage (before applying oil) and it deffinately tightens up the skin. I didnt have any problem with discoloration like i thought i would after applying the pro tan. I have heard of people actually tanning with it applied and achieving the temporary skin tightening results. As far as the oil back stage I just stick with pro tans muscle sheen and apply pro tans muscle juice afterwards. Some competators like to use "hot stuff" which some npc events wont allow (check evens rules). Either way, good luck with your show and best of luck to you.

I've never used it but I remember reading numerous times that the version of Preparation-H sold in the US doesn't include the ingredient that actually has a skin-tightening effect. I believe it's still sold in Canada though.

My trainers wife had suggested the use of it and they have been competing for years.

2stones

I think it is a very short lived effect. I have heard talk about this for years. Women have used it for bags under there eyes to pull the fluid. However, the very next morning "Hello" bags again. People often make the mistake of body fat in the ab area and hope Prep H will tighten skin. When they need to do a bit more cardio and check meal plan.

My suggestion to you is try it now. See what happens now from day to day. By the time the show gets here it might be the last thing on your mine.

As for oil I for one hate PAM spray at any show. It's a mess, you walk by guys spraying like they are going to be tossed in the skillet for frying. I have used for years Vaseline. It gives a nice sheen under the lights. You dont look like a shinny wreck. Ok, can you tell I dont like Pam spray. Point being guys go overboard with the stuff and it detracts under the lights.

it does work well

Prep-H dehydrates and depletes fluid from the skin cells it is applied to. In the old days, guys would sleep with this stuff on their abs and lower back while wrapping kitchen plastic wrap around them..... soooooo not necessary! Models have used it successfully for years under the eyes and in "crows feet" area before shoots. Do a trial or (practice run) with it 2 weekend before the show to see how your body reacts. If you are like most of the population and have no allegic reaction, I would recomend using it liberally 2x day (1/2 hour before tanning, and before bed) and let the area breath (NO PLASTIC WRAP BULLSHIT). Only use it in 2 areas and you will be fine with your regular water depletion.

Order it from Canada - Flex2019 is right. OR you can go with Thiomucase...

Cool, I'll give it a trail run this weekend. Any of you guys use Jana Tan's posing gel? I got about half a bottle left over from a friends last show. Any good?

I've never used it but I remember reading numerous times that the version of Preparation-H sold in the US doesn't include the ingredient that actually has a skin-tightening effect. I believe it's still sold in Canada though.

Yes the active ingredient in it is Biodyne which the FDA made them take out.
Huge market of people ordering it from Canada to get the real deal.
It's a hollywood secret to get rid of lines and black eyes they mix it in make up..and apply it to the face area... no kidding.

Yes the active ingredient in it is Biodyne which the FDA made them take out.
Huge market of people ordering it from Canada to get the real deal.
It's a hollywood secret to get rid of lines and black eyes they mix it in make up..and apply it to the face area... no kidding.

It does help but its not a large degree. Maybe for the competitor who needs just a finishing touch.

It does help but its not a large degree. Maybe for the competitor who needs just a finishing touch.
Definitely agree ...I smelled like a giant hem-o-roid when I tried it in the early 1990's.:eek::D

What about topical yohimbe??

anybody ever try that??

Is it true that you can use this before natural competitions to eliminate 'roids from your system?

Is it true that you can use this before natural competitions to eliminate 'roids from your system?

No. And if it's a natural competition you shouldn't be using "roids" in the first place.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131