advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prescription Anavar past expiration date...still good to take?

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Question for the experts...I have prescription anavar (legit from a US pharmacy via prescription) from a few years ago that I ended up not taking due to surgeries....it is 2 years past the expiration date. Now that I am back to training...wondering is this still good to take.

Is it still good to take? Or no since it’s way past the expiration date?

Thoughts?

After Anavar's expiration date it rapidly converts to E2. Be warned!

There no good send them to me I’ll test them for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be the guy to bump an old thread here but curious as to what guys see from say 20mg daily of US PHARMA VAR?

Going to be the guy to bump an old thread here but curious as to what guys see from say 20mg daily of US PHARMA VAR?
A bald headed eagle started slowly forming in my back muscle striations and my arms became streaked with red/white/blue.

"To save money on regularly replacing its drug stockpile, in 1985 the US Air Force asked the FDA to test some products. Since then, the FDA has found that 90% of over 100 prescription and over-the-counter drugs tested could be used safely past their expiration date, a Pentagon spokesman told the Associated Press, adding that the dates tended to be very conservative. Products were tested by either the manufacturer or the FDA, but always with agency supervision."

**broken link removed**

I still have pharma syntex Anadrol from the early 90s. If anything the dose maybe a little less (if even that)

Expiration date is there for the manufacturer company's. Meaning they can only guarantee that the drug is 100% effective up to that date. So if by any chance it loosens some potency after that date. you can't hold them responsible. If you stored them properly chance are they will be perfectly fine

Old topic but I'll bite.
Just about the majority of medications including anabolic steroids that are injectables and orals, have a relatively long lifespan.. the expiration date is just something that was implemented by the FDA to basically give a time span for the safe practice and and Overstock value which was put into place by the United States military with an investigation back in the mid-70s... Researchers and medical facilities worldwide have conducted multiple tests on numerous medications and found that even decades after expiration date they still possessed almost there full potential in which they were labeled at.. however there is exceptions with certain medications that are extremely sensitive and delicate but you would need to look up those medications such as certain carriers like syrups and such.. someone would really need to have these medications including steroids in some pretty piss poor environments such as constant exposure to UV lighting, habitual exposure to hot and cold temperatures repeatedly, even then the hormone will not degrade significantly but most likely just fall out of its position (crash).. like I said when it pertains to anabolic steroids is there actual real shelf life can be up to decades exceeding 10 years and even up to 15 years..
Now some carrier oils alone do have a life span especially if it's a food derivative like GSO as an example. Most synthetic carriers will last much longer. Injectables don't nearly possess as much of a life line compared to orals, bear in mind they do have some considerable hang time that exceeds the expiration date on the vials

If you wish to discontinue your protocol, and even whatever you have in your stock it is wise to keep them at room temperature and away from direct light.. that is why some medication will be dispensed inside of Amber vials or plastic bottles, to protect from UV lighting... Our partner that networks with us here at Euro Pharmacy they are known as pivotal labs they see and recognize this Hazard and they have Resort it back to using Amber vials just for this reason.. a lot of Laboratories like to go with the clean crisp look, because people have a sense of security when they're able to look at their contents but if you know and trust your lab you can rest assure that your contents are safe on the interior that is why pivotal labs operates with the highest standard and they chose to use Amber vials to assure greater quality and product integrity..

Simple Rules gentleman:
Store all of your unused contents away from direct light, and avoid extreme climate differences weather hot or cold.. room temperature is the best setting and avoid exposure to moisture..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member