over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prescription at Costco

I have heard that some pharmacies were doing that on purpose to "discourage" steroid use in the case that the people getting testosterone were "medicating themselves." In essence just making it harder for them to get what they want.

Wouldn't doubt it.. Nothing surprises me these days..

Yes, I ran into the same problem at target and another delivery pharmacy. They stopped making the 10ml in the US I was told. So now 10ml costs me around $90-100 instead of $50. Sucks. I'd call around though as the change is fairly recent....there's gotta be places that still have the 10mls.

They are still available, CVS carries Sun Pharma. I believe they are imported from India, but they are a legit US approved generic.

Goodrx will quote local pharmacy prices in both 1 and 10 ml.

Last edited:
They are still available, CVS carries Sun Pharma. I believe they are imported from India, but they are a legit US approved generic.

Goodrx will quote local pharmacy prices in both 1 and 10 ml.

Picked up my 10ml bottle at CVS for $90.. Still too much..

I picked up my 10ML Bottle of CYP from Costco today... $60.16 without insurance.

I use a compounding pharmacy and pay $70.
CVS quoted me way more.
Don't remember the actual price though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

the goodrx.com prices have been as low as $41 last month and are at $44 at this moment. i think in January their best price was $64 for 10ml/200mg test cyp. there's no membership or fee to use goodrx. just print coupon and take to lowest bid pharmacy. walmart pharmacy had mentioned it's gaining popularity.

Attachments

• Goodrx.com testosterone $44 a.JPG
    Goodrx.com testosterone $44 a.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 77
Picked up my 10ml bottle at CVS for $90.. Still too much..

take a goodrx coupon back to the store and ask if they would rework your prescription price. and tell them you would like to stay with them (but secretly next refill - transfer script to best priced pharmacy)

tell your family and friends because sometimes this is better than some insurance coverage prices. happy lifting.

goodrx

I use a GoodRX coupon at Riteaid Pharmacy.

$98 for 20ml of Test cyp (generic) at 200mg/ml.

And once Riteaid has the coupon on file you don't have to bring it in each time.

Where I am Walgreens is the cheapest, but they won't fill more than a one month supply due to state law, but that's not true.

CVS pharmacist wouldn't fill more than 28 days due to the CDC suggestion that multi use vials be discarded after 28 days; this is a SUGGESTION.

The CVS tech heard this discussion and motioned me to not sweat it, but come back tomorrow when that pharmacist was off. I came back the next day and she filled the 10 cc bottle.

Last edited:
Where I am Walgreens is the cheapest, but they won't fill more than a one month supply due to state law, but that's not true.

CVS pharmacist wouldn't fill more than 28 days due to the CDC suggestion that multi use vials be discarded after 28 days; this is a SUGGESTION.

The CVS tech heard this discussion and motioned me to not sweat it, but come back tomorrow when that pharmacist was off. I came back the next day and she filled the 10 cc bottle.

That's annoying - I hope this isn't a new trend. I have no problem getting a 10ml 200mg/ml at either CVS or Walgreens.

Where are you guys finding hrt doctors that will go this route? I've read in multiple threads on multiple types of sites (ar15, here etc, so not all bodybuilding related) of doctors writing a script for any Pharmacy.

All I can find around me is the bioidentical replacement aND I can't get Endo's or Urologists to respond to my request for information, even when stating I'm receiving treatment already but looking for a more cost effective option. I'm at the point where I may go to a med express and try to get a referral to one since I haven't had a family doctor in 8 years, but there is no guarantee who I'm referred too will work with me - which puts me right back where I am.

I'd love to be paying 200 for that instead of more each month.... it's like the medical industry doesn't want to help at all and encourages doing it "the wrong way. "

Where are you guys finding hrt doctors that will go this route? I've read in multiple threads on multiple types of sites (ar15, here etc, so not all bodybuilding related) of doctors writing a script for any Pharmacy.

All I can find around me is the bioidentical replacement aND I can't get Endo's or Urologists to respond to my request for information, even when stating I'm receiving treatment already but looking for a more cost effective option. I'm at the point where I may go to a med express and try to get a referral to one since I haven't had a family doctor in 8 years, but there is no guarantee who I'm referred too will work with me - which puts me right back where I am.

I'd love to be paying 200 for that instead of more each month.... it's like the medical industry doesn't want to help at all and encourages doing it "the wrong way. "

It may take a while, but they are out there. I would keep doing research on a variety of boards like you mentioned - especially men's health boards that discuss TRT treatment and accommodating doctors. In the meantime, it always helps, regardless of the doctor, to have bloodwork indicating you are low in testosterone - that will help the process along quite a bit and open up a lot of doors.

Just get a Good RX coupon on the internet just print the pharmacy and type of trt I pay $57 with it for a 10 ML bottle

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Google your area for urologists that are aggressive in ED issues. If they believe in TRT it'll usually be discussed on their site. Don't waste your time if they don't list TRT.

I'm talking about legit doctors for ED,.......they're out there!

Last edited:
Google your area for urologists that are aggressive in ED issues. If they believe in TRT it'll usually be discussed on their site. Don't waste your time if they don't list TRT.

I'm talking about legit doctors for ED,.......they're out there!

They all seem to just do the bio identical route, which to me means the yam cream crap I'm currently on which requires a compounding company-unless bioidentical just references a trendy term for "replacement. " So most likely still expensive.

I've reached out to 3 different doctors, urologists and some doctors listed on anti aging website a4m, and got one response which just stated they don't accept insurance. Never answered my other questions after waiting 4 days for a response.

I have one potential lead that might be decent but have been rather demoralized at the failures this far much as well wait for my recent test results to come back. ... which showed no change.

Doctors are incredibly frustrating.

They all seem to just do the bio identical route, which to me means the yam cream crap I'm currently on which requires a compounding company-unless bioidentical just references a trendy term for "replacement. " So most likely still expensive.

I've reached out to 3 different doctors, urologists and some doctors listed on anti aging website a4m, and got one response which just stated they don't accept insurance. Never answered my other questions after waiting 4 days for a response.

I have one potential lead that might be decent but have been rather demoralized at the failures this far much as well wait for my recent test results to come back. ... which showed no change.

Some doctors who are associated with TRT clinics will treat you through insurance if your numbers justify it and meet the insurance company's criteria for being a "medically necessary" treatment that they'll cover.

Especially if it is a small TRT clinic looking for business (in my experience).

I just asked them off the bat if they go through insurance with any patients if blood levels meet your insurance company's criteria for coverage.

There's no need to reach out to doctors. Reach no further than googling urologists in your area. Those that are receptive to TRT will list it on their website. Ask about insurance, then make an appt.

If you're looking for help with legitimate low test issues you'll find someone to help you.

Clinics and quacks should not be on your list, only legitimate doctors, you're making this into more than it is or needs to be.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws