over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prescription over the web

Jay

Newbies
After a little research I found a site that would give you an online assessment for a legit prescription. You fill out a questionaire and they say it's 99% success of being able to give a U.S. Doctors script. Sounds legit but I'm still skeptical....anyone know anything about it??

What good is that gonna be if ya just get a script for two 75mg cyp shots...

That's my question big daddy....is that the catch? I'm just asking! Or will it be a nice refillable one?

I've never used one of these on-line prescription services, but test is a DEA schedule III drug. In other words, you can have the orders called in and are allowed 5 refills per six months.

But, 6 months of refills isn't exactly a whopping cycle, either. Comparing the doses of HRT with typical doses for cycles, this may indeed be your "catch."

incorrect

Only practitioners acting in the usual course of their professional practice may prescribe controlled substances. These practitioners must be registered with DEA and licensed to prescribe controlled substances by the State(s) in which they operate. Pharmacies filling prescriptions for controlled substances must also be registered with DEA and licensed to dispense controlled substances by the State(s) in which they operate. A prescription not issued in the usual course of professional practice or not for legitimate and authorized research is not considered valid. Both the practitioner and the pharmacy have a responsibility to ensure that only legitimate prescriptions are written and filled.

Pharmacists must receive written and manually signed prescriptions for Schedule II substances. They may receive oral or faxed prescriptions for Schedules III-V substances provided they confirm the legitimacy of the prescription and the practitioner. Prescriptions for Schedule II substances may not be refilled. Prescriptions for Schedules III-V controlled substances may be refilled five times, but no prescription may be filled or refilled more than six months after the date on which the prescription was issued. Only those people who are registered with DEA as importers and who are in compliance with DEA requirements may have controlled substances shipped into the customs territory or jurisdiction of the U.S. from a foreign country.

DEA regulations covering prescriptions can be found in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 1306; rules on importation are found in 21 CFR 1312.

Brooklyn:

I think that his ultimate goal is to obtain a legitimate Rx from a US doc. In theory, he should be able to get 6 months worth, assuming that everything is verified properly.

Precisely. I'm actually shocked that this isn't more popular. It seems to be not even worth it if people aren't doing it already.

SWALE

is the board's doc when it comes to HRT.... HE can help.

here is the web addy

hrt

Ah the catch is the price they are legit but the $ associated with it are enormous compared to UG. MM

massmonster32 said:
Ah the catch is the price they are legit but the $ associated with it are enormous compared to UG. MM
I've always wondered why that's the case :confused:

It would seem that UG would cost MORE. Is there that much tax associated or - - I know. Whenever you pay $100 for something down at the store, it probably costs no more than $30 to make. The other $70 is in distribution, brick-and-mortar costs, advertising, utilities, employee expenses, property taxes and on-and-on . . .

xcel

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner