over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preserving muscle on a cut advice needed

emeric, I swear 80% of the posting coming from you are just offff the wall. U think PLers are training like Mariusz? Like, let’s get in touch with reality please.

most of your posts are comparing what U do with that another person does...please stop.

All I took from that is he ate lots of ice cream, candy and chocolate....on my way to the store.

I want to get stronger so I have ditched the beef, fruit and rice and from tomorrow I am going to start eating 2 pounds of bacon, 4 tubs of ice cream and loads of candy and take 5 grams of test and train twice per day. Hopefully one day I will be the world's strongest man.

I want to get stronger so I have ditched the beef, fruit and rice and from tomorrow I am going to start eating 2 pounds of bacon, 4 tubs of ice cream and loads of candy and take 5 grams of test and train twice per day. Hopefully one day I will be the world's strongest man.

I believe in you Big El, looking forward to the log!

Is this just to show he trained with high volume and twice daily? Just because MP trained up to 6 hours daily according to that article it doesn't mean the OP should just copy it. Moreover, strongmen and powerlifting are very different things even if both are strength sports. I don't understand what it really has to do with the subject matter. Yes he is one of the best strongman of all time so many would think it's a perfect example to follow. However, it's definitely not the case. Yes he looked great for his size but his diet was terrible especially when the OP clearly wants to get to 10% body fat. No one is stating training twice per day is bad but again it's apples and oranges. I know MP was lean for a strongman but it's besides the point. His diet was terrible and do you have any idea how many drugs he took? Obviously MP was genetically gifted and he trained hard for many hours and ate total shit and loads of cals but all that training and the insane amount of drugs he took enabled him to look good and be lean.

You can't just get someone who does everything differently to suddenly adopt that routine and it have the same results. We are talking about one of the greatest strongman of all time. Just like a swimmer shouldn't just copy Michael Phelps's insane diet either. I am not arguing that the OP couldn't train twice per day but his issue is predominantly a dietary one. If he improves his diet then he can do the same with his training. If he started training even more that would just worsen the situation. In a perfect situation he could be on 5000 cals and training super hard and getting leaner and he wouldn't have to move down much but he isn't. So in his current situation and with his current goals surely the only realistic possibility for him to drop body fat and maintain as much strength as possible is to move down very slowly. I should note I am also an advocate of increasing energy expenditure (training) instead of lowering calories but in this case I think adding more training on top of a every changing diet is not the optimal approach but it could be done later on. IL2 made some excellent points and he could do that but obviously he needs to get leaner first so he will have to change things to do that.

OP I am sorry if I have made any assumptions about your routine but just going from what you have posted. You actually look really good and when most say they are 18% bf they are closer to 25% and you are clearly the complete opposite. Maybe if you supply more details people on here can help you out better. How many cals are you currently on and how long have you been following that diet? How much do you train?
If you train hard and intense you need to eat, also I don`t know how strong he is mentally, all depend on how mentally strong is the person, working out 2 time per week it shows me that he probably can`t take the heath. The mental power can make the biggest difference. I don`t compete anymore bust I am challenging my self agent, it toke only 2 weeks for me to be back mentally where I was when I compete. No I am not a genetic freak , I have disciplined. He need to build up his mental part.

emeric, I swear 80% of the posting coming from you are just offff the wall. U think PLers are training like Mariusz? Like, let’s get in touch with reality please.

most of your posts are comparing what U do with that another person does...please stop.
It was just a reference for him to see how much dedications and mental power you need to be a athlete.

Look all the good athletes in any sport, the once with mental power are the one with results.

If you train hard and intense you need to eat, also I don`t know how strong he is mentally, all depend on how mentally strong is the person, working out 2 time per week it shows me that he probably can`t take the heath. The mental power can make the biggest difference. I don`t compete anymore bust I am challenging my self agent, it toke only 2 weeks for me to be back mentally where I was when I compete. No I am not a genetic freak , I have disciplined. He need to build up his mental part.

I don't know how you can assume that. I was making some assumptions but that's why I asked the OP to supply more details. He could train like an animal for all you know. We don't even know his best lifts and what level he competes at. He wrote "minimal training" but that could mean anything. He could be having a short break which doesn't mean he doesn't have the mental power. He hasn't wrote he trains 2 days per week... did I miss that?? Although I see he is on 3800 cals right now (I missed that) so I would agree to stay at that level and change other areas first. Although we need more info on his diet such as the foods he is eating. He seems to be doing ok and as he knows he was just dropping cals down too fast in the past and that's why most people are basically stating slow and steady. Although it's impossible to truly know without more details from the OP.

Emeric it doesn't matter how mentally strong someone is if they are following the wrong plan they won't get the desired results. As we all know if one element changes usually others have to change as a result of that. So he shouldn't just start training like a maniac without the diet and sleep to recover (and get results) from that form of training. Again we need more details from the OP before anyone can truly say which way to go. We also don't know how seriously the OP takes powerlifting and what his goals are. Obviously he wants to get stronger but is he willing to put everything into being the best powerlifter ever or does he mainly compete for fun and he has other priorities in life.

I don't know how you can assume that. I was making some assumptions but that's why I asked the OP to supply more details. He could train like an animal for all you know. We don't even know his best lifts and what level he competes at. He wrote "minimal training" but that could mean anything. He could be having a short break which doesn't mean he doesn't have the mental power. He hasn't wrote he trains 2 days per week... did I miss that?? Although I see he is on 3800 cals right now (I missed that) so I would agree to stay at that level and change other areas first. Although we need more info on his diet such as the foods he is eating. He seems to be doing ok and as he knows he was just dropping cals down too fast in the past and that's why most people are basically stating slow and steady. Although it's impossible to truly know without more details from the OP.

Emeric it doesn't matter how mentally strong someone is if they are following the wrong plan they won't get the desired results. As we all know if one element changes usually others have to change as a result of that. So he shouldn't just start training like a maniac without the diet and sleep to recover (and get results) from that form of training. Again we need more details from the OP before anyone can truly say which way to go. We also don't know how seriously the OP takes powerlifting and what his goals are. Obviously he wants to get stronger but is he willing to put everything into being the best powerlifter ever or does he mainly compete for fun and he has other priorities in life.
Yes " doesn't matter how mentally strong someone is if they are following the wrong plan they won't get the desired results." need both.

You are genetically gifted, no arguing that

Might not be Paul Dillet freaky, but extremely well proportioned and a good responder to gear (on top of the hard work)

I’m with Elvia, if I took 10mg test prop daily, and lowered calories, I’d shrink to a skinny fat 190.

So since I either train like a pussy, diet like shit, or both....I will no longer spew my broscience advice.

I’m going to go buy golf clubs now.

Screw you guys, I’m going home.

Obviously Mariusz is a machine as well and one of the greatest strongman of all time but it is worth mentioning he did dose crazy amounts. So yes he trained brutally hard and high volume and ate loads of crap but the drugs had a massive impact on how he performed, his strength and the way he looked. I have heard from 2 different Polish sources now he run crazy doses. 300mg adrol per day for 5-6 months of the year. Tren taken all year and could go up to 300mg tren a daily for months at a time, 30iu hgh daily etc. These are not just random numbers pulled from someones arse either. Some take much lower but others simply abuse and it's a massive factor so when guys go on about training in a preserving muscle on a cut thread doses like that are a very important factor and overshadow everything else. They are the primary reason he could eat like that and look the way he did and I bet if he was on 200mg test he wouldn't have looked anything like he did. You only have to look at the difference in his physique when he started getting tested in MMA to see the huge difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131