advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pretty Cool Video - you get to see me cry...

I was there as a competitor and spectator, so i was able to observe Shelby throughout the event. It didn't take long to realize that he was just a good person. When he was awarded overall, you could see the disbelief and deep appreciation for the victory. He is a very good representive of our sport.

My iPhone sucks..for some reason the video doesn't show up for me...btw congratulations Shelby...I don't know if anyone would say u had "pro genetics"....but it shows that ass busting hard work and attention too detail can go a long way. Your definitely a role model of mine.

SHELBY YOU ARE THE MAN. SERIOUSLY. I've watched you grow consistently over the years, and I have not seen anyone, anywhere, on any board, make the type of consistent progress you have made. You may not have been dealt a genetic royal flush, but you have done so well with what you've got, I am beyond impressed. Every year you get bigger and come in perfectly conditioned. You my friend are what bodybuilding is all about and are legit in every way.

Congrats Shelby,

Very inspirational :D

You have an "Ace" personality and you deserve nothing but the best.

10 thumbs up! :headbang:

Awesome! so nice to see this happen to a genuine and humble guy. Congrats Shelby!:D

Congrats Shelby:headbang: looking forward to working with you for the next year I know you can help me meet all my goals and put me in that whole different category of competitors.You are a true inspiration glad to see you get that pro card.

Hey er buddy i never comment on here even though ive been comin on here for about 5 plus years now. But i watched your vid shelby on md or flex and i was like wait a second I think thats the guy from pro M and sure enough it was. Just wanted to say congrats and u deserve it. Awesome physique awesome condition and I really wish U the best.

Congratulations again on the pro card ...And very true words of wisdom
1 bad day dosent phase a champion , 10 bad days in a row dosent phase a champion .You just get over it and not complain

Great video. I look at Shelby as being like The Terminator. Once Shelby sets his goal he methodically and persistently goes after if until he achieves it. Nothing is going to stop him. I still cant get over the improvement Shelby has made in the past 5 yrs or so. Congrats on getting to the pros. The question I have for Shelby is now what is your next goal? The terminator always needs some sort of mission!

The question I have for Shelby is now what is your next goal?

To be the best professional bodybuilder I can be.

I think it's best to focus on actions, not results.

Do the right shit and the rest will fall into place.

Congrats

Shelby, you looked awesome. Beyond impressed with the improvements you continue to make. Congrats to you on a very well deserved win.

Z

man when i stayed with you at a show one time and you told me your life story, i was fucking blown away, you have come a long way brother! im proud to be part of the team, your doing a great job and im glad as hell i hired you!!!

Yeah I forgot about the story Shelby told us about when he was hitchin rides on trains. Shelby has experienced a lot in life already.

To be the best professional bodybuilder I can be.

I think it's best to focus on actions, not results.

Do the right shit and the rest will fall into place.

I agree. This kinda goes along with the saying that its not the end result that matters but the journey it takes to get there.

Shelby, couple questions if u don't mind....was there a moment or a win that made you believe/have the confidence that you could turn pro?
Is there anything different about how you approached this last contest vs a contest 5 years ago?

Great job Shelby...your hard work and dedication paid off big time bro. Very happy for you! :D

Congratulations Shelby..You have the mindset of a true champion.You should make a dvd about your journey to becoming an ifbb pro. It would be awesome to see.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131