over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pretty Easy to Find Reliable/Pure HGH Underground

Having never used MK-677 but having used HGH, if people are reporting good results, similar to HGH, why hasn't it taken off. See a ton of posts for gray tops, but no one talking about mk-677.

Just trying to understand the sentiment...Curious mostly.

Having never used MK-677 but having used HGH, if people are reporting good results, similar to HGH, why hasn't it taken off. See a ton of posts for gray tops, but no one talking about mk-677.

Just trying to understand the sentiment...Curious mostly.

:confused: Sorry to be rude but have you actually read the forum? I think the most common things discussed on this forum are test, tren, metformin, slin, hgh and mk-677. MK-677 is discussed tonnes more than gray tops. There is an entire peptide section with numerous threads on the first page discussing mk-677. Guys post about it in the main forum all the time as well but they often get moved to the right place. MK-677 has taken off all over with even many big name companies like Blackstone selling it. There must be at least 10 sponsors on here that sell it too.

Last edited:
:confused: Sorry to be rude but have you actually read the forum? I think the most common things discussed on this forum are test, tren, metformin, slin, hgh and mk-677. MK-677 is discussed tonnes more than gray tops. There is an entire peptide section with numerous threads on the first page discussing mk-677. Guys post about it in the main forum all the time as well but they often get moved to the right place. MK-677 has taken off all over with even many big name companies like Blackstone selling it. There must be at least 10 sponsors on here that sell it too.

No apology needed at all Elvia- I need to spend some more time in the peptides section, no doubt about it. I don't frequent it as it is not something that I'm currently looking at. Just started to learn more about things other than hgh

Last edited:
a ton of knowledge in that section thank you for telling me to check it out.

I've been in hgh for a few months and much more prefer it to dosing peptides 3xs a day. It's also been much less expensive. I have yet to use mk677 but will probably stay on growth for simplicity sake.

No apology needed at all Elvia- I need to spend some more time in the peptides section, no doubt about it. I don't frequent it as it is not something that I'm currently looking at. Just started to learn more about things other than hgh

I don't like to be rude to people if they are not a tit to me which you obviously weren't. I was just surprised you never noticed it as it's everywhere on here. All that means is there is a lot of reading a head of you as there are years worth of threads in there :D Lot's of guys use MK on here. Even ones that dismissed it when it first came out. I recall thinking an oral gh booster that's probably going to be crap but the clinical studies I read really showed it's promise. Then I used it and many other used it and well it is an accepted supplement today for many people and extremely effective for certain goals. I suggest looking into cjc-1295 with dac as well. Although for growth hormone increase hgh and mk-677 is all you ever need.

I've been in hgh for a few months and much more prefer it to dosing peptides 3xs a day. It's also been much less expensive. I have yet to use mk677 but will probably stay on growth for simplicity sake.

Dragonball stick with hgh as that's all you need. But you don't inject mk-677 3 times daily like you do with ghrp 2/6 etc. For convenience you can't beat MK at it's an oral so you literally just have to swallow 1-2 capsules per day.

I think the mk 677 argument would be much stronger with some recent anecdotal evidence ie igf and gh serum test done by board members. We see these test everyday with hgh, but not with mk 677. Instead we have accept it's good via subjective opinions and the limited research and studies out there on it.

If you want a subjective opinion of someone who has used both here you go...ive run mk 677 several times at different dosing schemes and timing for months at a time and the end result each time was huge jumps in water weight and lethargy beyond what any generic gh has ever given me. I just felt gross. I didn't see any fat loss and if any was there it was unnoticeable due to the amount of water I was holding at the time. I didn't get any of the positive benefits of feeling more recovered due to the lethargy nor did I noticed faster growth hair and nail growth. All these things I notice was good generics hgh. If you go back to the original mk 677 thread you see I was one the very first one to blow the whistle on this garbage. But hey if it's working for you all that's great. Guess we can just say it's a difference in body chemistry, although I'm not really sold. I think people want to believe something is really good, so they see what they want to see.

I also use to be a big fan of peptides. Did a couple years using mod grf and ghrps. I did see the gh benefits with these but yes there was definitely a ceiling effects. Felt more like 1-2 iu of running good generics hgh at 5ui if dosed 3 times a day. It wasnt until great generics came along with a very reasonable price such as riptropins, elitropin and now meditrope that I abandon all peptides all together. There was just no need for them.

The only reason I can think to run any alternative to hgh is if your tight on money. I think someone mentioned running mk 677 and hgh simultaneous to reduce side effects? Which makes no damn sense since the end result is more gh and igf. And the fallacy that their is down regulation to hgh is bullshit. It's effective indefinitely as long as you get the real deal.

Editted version. Lots of typos in the first from my cell phone..

I think the mk 677 argument would be much stronger with some recent anecdotal evidence ie igf and gh serum test done by board members. We see these test everyday with hgh, but not with mk 677. Instead we have accept it's good via subjective opinions and the limited research and studies out there on it.

If you want a subjective opinion of someone who has used both ..here you go...ive run mk 677 several times at different dosing schemes and times for months at a time and the end result each time was huge jumps in water weight and lethargy beyond what any generic gh has ever given me. I just felt gross. I didn't see any fat loss and if any was there it was unnoticeable due to the amount of water I was holding at the time. I didn't get any of the positive benefits of feeling more recovered due to the lethargy nor did I noticed faster growth of my hair and nails. All these things I notice was good generics hgh. If you go back to the original mk 677 thread you will see I was one of the very first ones to blow the whistle on this garbage. But hey if it's working for you all that's great. Guess we can just say it's a difference in body chemistry, although I'm not really sold. I think people want to believe something is really good, so they see what they want to see.

I also use to be a big fan of peptides. Did a couple years using mod grf and ghrps. I did see the gh benefits with these but there was definitely a ceiling effect. Felt more like 1-2 iu of running good generics hgh at 5iu if dosed 3 times a day. It wasnt until great generics came along with a very reasonable price such as riptropins, elitropin and now meditrope that I abandon all peptides all together. There was just no need for them.

The only reason I can think to run any alternative to hgh is if your tight on money. I think someone mentioned running mk 677 and hgh simultaneous to reduce side effects? Which makes no damn sense since the end result is more gh and igf, which would mean more side effects associated with these growth factors. And finally the fallacy that their is down regulation to hgh is bullshit. It's effective indefinitely as long as you get the real deal.

This is only my personal experience so take with it what you will. But as long as great generic hgh exist at the price it is now, I'll won't be venturing back to peptides ever again.

I think a big thing to note with MK is that it's endogenous GH production.

Whereas GH is the actual exogenous hormone so there's no 2 ways about it.

Some guys will have a better response with MK than others.

I saw more fatloss benefits with GH, not much with MK. Got the fullness, the deep sleep and yes water retention with MK; made me stronger as well, joints cushioned. I have no clue how much my IGF levels were raised. Oh and the appetite effects are marvelous; never been a big eater, and man did it allow me to eat.

For the price MKs a very worth buy; get your igf levels tested to see how you guys respond. There's been some crazy numbers posted from MK alone.

Now some guys won't get much out of it; and for them GH is a better route. You seem like one of them.

This is the single biggest reason why peptides have such mixed opinions regarding them in the industry. It's highly highly based on ones own response to the body. If your pituitary can't output a lot of endogenous GH, then this stuff won't work that well. And that's not the product or the peptides fault.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Editted version. Lots of typos in the first from my cell phone..

If you want a subjective opinion of someone who has used both ..here you go...ive run mk 677 several times at different dosing schemes and times for months at a time and the end result each time was huge jumps in water weight and lethargy beyond what any generic gh has ever given me. I just felt gross. I didn't see any fat loss and if any was there it was unnoticeable due to the amount of water I was holding at the time. I didn't get any of the positive benefits of feeling more recovered due to the lethargy nor did I noticed faster growth of my hair and nails. All these things I notice was good generics hgh. If you go back to the original mk 677 thread you will see I was one of the very first ones to blow the whistle on this garbage. But hey if it's working for you all that's great. Guess we can just say it's a difference in body chemistry, although I'm not really sold. I think people want to believe something is really good, so they see what they want to see.

I also use to be a big fan of peptides. Did a couple years using mod grf and ghrps. I did see the gh benefits with these but there was definitely a ceiling effect. Felt more like 1-2 iu of running good generics hgh at 5iu if dosed 3 times a day. It wasnt until great generics came along with a very reasonable price such as riptropins, elitropin and now meditrope that I abandon all peptides all together. There was just no need for them.

The only reason I can think to run any alternative to hgh is if your tight on money. I think someone mentioned running mk 677 and hgh simultaneous to reduce side effects? Which makes no damn sense since the end result is more gh and igf, which would mean more side effects associated with these growth factors. And finally the fallacy that their is down regulation to hgh is bullshit. It's effective indefinitely as long as you get the real deal.

This is only my personal experience so take with it what you will. But as long as great generic hgh exist at the price it is now, I'll won't be venturing back to peptides ever again.

What you have to realize is this is not the MK-677 fan club. We are not bullshitting just sharing our honest views. We are not trying to sell it. I would think enough have posted about MK-677 over the years for people to realize it's not all bullshit. No one is questioning your findings like you do with mine. Loads of people hate MK-677 because it does very little for them. I can't even use 15mg+ myself without feeling like sleeping constantly.

I just don't like it when people imply I am lying for some financial gain. I couldn't care less what people use but yes I want guys who order through me to be happy so if asked I recommend things I know most people like. If it were about money I would be getting people to order hgh all the time. In fairness I only ever recommend MK to people who just want to flat out bulk. Or ones on a budget and can't afford hgh as 10mg per day is very cheap and for me super effective. It does a lot more for me than a low dose of hgh so for on cycle support for a little extra fullness, recovery and perhaps a little boost in appetite 10mg is a great dose to assist in building muscle.

I think a big thing to note with MK is that it's endogenous GH production.

Whereas GH is the actual exogenous hormone so there's no 2 ways about it.

Some guys will have a better response with MK than others.

I saw more fatloss benefits with GH, not much with MK. Got the fullness, the deep sleep and yes water retention with MK; made me stronger as well, joints cushioned. I have no clue how much my IGF levels were raised. Oh and the appetite effects are marvelous; never been a big eater, and man did it allow me to eat.

For the price MKs a very worth buy; get your igf levels tested to see how you guys respond. There's been some crazy numbers posted from MK alone.

Now some guys won't get much out of it; and for them GH is a better route. You seem like one of them.

This is the single biggest reason why peptides have such mixed opinions regarding them in the industry. It's highly highly based on ones own response to the body. If your pituitary can't output a lot of endogenous GH, then this stuff won't work that well. And that's not the product or the peptides fault.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Great post.

Just adding it's frustrating when guys go on about testing things like gh serum on MK-677. If they understood how it actually works they would realize that is pretty much a waste of time. Even one's IGF-1 level results can be effected by so many internal factors. I have seen loads of guys who serum test hgh and it's super high and their IGF-1 is low. So it does make testing MK-677 more awkward but it should still show up. So like with everything the only way to know how you respond is use it. Most I know have liked/loved it but some think it is crap too. I could say the same about hgh as well though.

Last edited:
30mgs of mk677(supp company brand)raised my igf1 levels from 180 to 361 in 2 months,i also experienced the same sides and possitive effects when i was on 6 i.u of legit jintropins(green top)better skin tone,deep sleep with vivid dreams,much fuller ''3d'' shaped muscle.The lethargy and water retention was worse on mk677 though

ive run mk 677 several times at different dosing schemes and times for months at a time and the end result each time was huge jumps in water weight and lethargy beyond what any generic gh has ever given me. I just felt gross. I didn't see any fat loss and if any was there it was unnoticeable due to the amount of water I was holding at the time. I didn't get any of the positive benefits of feeling more recovered due to the lethargy

This is similar to a few reports that I read on another forum.

Ok and now you've read several posts saying different, so what does this tell you?

Tells us the body is crazy different person to person, or were raws of a batch bunk? Not knowing if same supplier or a few different things its tough, but ultimately, it sounds like this is very much different person to person. From what I read last night, it doesn't seem difficult to manufacture so I am not sure how much supplier has to do with it, unless they just flat out ripping people off.

As with everything have to try it and see how we respond.

That, just like with everything else, you need to try and see.

I would, but these things aren't easy to find here.
That and, everyone will react differently! Especially with peptides since their effects depend on your bodies own production like thinker explained. Its not like using an exogenous hormone at all. That's why the comparison of a hormone to a secretagogue is silly, but the results are similar for those that it works in since it leads to thw same cascade of effects. The gh just gets there differently. I have a friend that gets shredded on MK677. It makes no sense to me at all but for him, he takes it and starts dropping fat! Crazy since I am the complete opposite and hate him for this lol!

That and, everyone will react differently! Especially with peptides since their effects depend on your bodies own production like thinker explained. Its not like using an exogenous hormone at all. That's why the comparison of a hormone to a secretagogue is silly, but the results are similar for those that it works in since it leads to thw same cascade of effects. The gh just gets there differently. I have a friend that gets shredded on MK677. It makes no sense to me at all but for him, he takes it and starts dropping fat! Crazy since I am the complete opposite and hate him for this lol!

Did you try it and get bloodwork done and not respond at all? Or did your IGF still go up, just held water and felt lethargic?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws