over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pretty Simple.. AAS+Lots of Protein= muscle growth

kidwicked

Registered
I'm sure I'll prolly have some critics and take some shit over this, but for me it's really pretty simple. I work a lot of hours and don't have the ability to have a perfect diet, far from it actually. I don't get time to eat enough and when I do it's a lot of times not perfect meals. That being said I do get good workouts in 5-6 days a week.

It boils down to being pretty simple for me, if I make a serious effort to consume 5-7 40g shakes throughout the day and post workout, I get pretty damn good results and I'm happy with my gains. Since aas essentially works by promoting protein synthesis it makes good sense to me and is my real world working man approach. Haha. I know this isn't what everyone wants to hear, or the "right" way to diet but for me it works. I eat as clean as I can and take up the slack the best I can with shakes. Ok...let the ass ripping begin. Thanks guys :)

Well protein is pretty versatile as it can be converted to glucose and stored as fat. It can however be hard on you too, especially over time.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do so if a lot of shakes work for you then so be it. I'm not one of those people that says all or most of your protein should come from meat. Its really a chore to choke down all that chicken and I digest and I feel utilize shakes better sometimes. I especially like it when they have digestive enzymes in them and/or I drink a quart of kefir.

It shouldnt take you more than 15 minutes to eat. And you dont have to eat 7 times a day, you can get away with 3 meals or 4 if you eat enough. I doubt you are getting great results and gains from just a few protein shakes through the day and sounds like you are blowing your money away. Put effort into making a diet that fits your schedule and a good diet. I worked 70 hours a week in a warehouse and I was able to eat a few times a day at work, little 5 minute breaks Id knock back a piece of chicken or some broccoli or rice. You have time you just need to make it

Ive done that also. But at the end of the day when you take your shirt off you see CHUB! Tren is good at squashing fat....... but not that good. Its not GH by any means. Gotta have a good diet to get lean. Unless maybe you are an ecto

It shouldnt take you more than 15 minutes to eat. And you dont have to eat 7 times a day, you can get away with 3 meals or 4 if you eat enough. I doubt you are getting great results and gains from just a few protein shakes through the day and sounds like you are blowing your money away. Put effort into making a diet that fits your schedule and a good diet. I worked 70 hours a week in a warehouse and I was able to eat a few times a day at work, little 5 minute breaks Id knock back a piece of chicken or some broccoli or rice. You have time you just need to make it

OMG I'm so sick of hearing stuff like this. Just because you can or want to squeeze your meals in does NOT mean that everyone can. And you can't make blanket statements about not getting results when you know nothing else about this dude. Get over yourself. Some of the best bodybuilders on this site use a ton of shakes.

OMG I'm so sick of hearing stuff like this. Just because you can or want to squeeze your meals in does NOT mean that everyone can. And you can't make blanket statements about not getting results when you know nothing else about this dude. Get over yourself. Some of the best bodybuilders on this site use a ton of shakes.

And thats why I said he can stick with 3 meals a day if he eats enough during them? If he posted more about the diet he had other than 7 protein shakes a day I wouldn't make such a blanket statement. And I said I doubt hes getting GREAT gains, not he isnt getting results at all and I think hes retarded. My bad for putting insight that it normally isnt hard to eat through the day with a busy job, but if he is a crazy exception but can drink shakes through the day and not eat then I guess you are right. What I got from his posts is he probably eats one or two small meals a day and just loads up on protein shakes. If thats what he wants to do then be my guest, but its not hard to eat during the day.

By definition whey is food. It has caloric and nutritional value. I don't see any issues with what your doing, however; I will disagree that's its all about drugs and food, unless your genetically gifted.

Some of the best bodybuilders on this site use a ton of shakes.

Really?...define "a ton" though..... the OP even says himself he practically lives off shakes and the meals he eats aren't great.... then goes to say he eats as clean as he can... Kind of a contradiction..... I can see a few shakes in between but making the core of your nutrition shakes can't be good..I did this for awhile and got NOWHERE (but maybe thats just me).. if this isn't true PLEASE someone say so!... I'll run out and get shakes to replace my meals TOOOODAY if that's the case!

Really?...define "a ton" though..... the OP even says himself he practically lives off shakes and the meals he eats aren't great.... then goes to say he eats as clean as he can... Kind of a contradiction..... I can see a few shakes in between but making the core of your nutrition shakes can't be good..I did this for awhile and got NOWHERE (but maybe thats just me).. if this isn't true PLEASE someone say so!... I'll run out and get shakes to replace my meals TOOOODAY if that's the case!

I didn't say I live off of them, and of that was the impression I didnt mean for it to be. I still get to eat a few times a day, but it's a lot more convienent for me to throw back a shake after I grab a snack to help get some more protein because I can't seem to eat enough. I work 60+ hours on an Oil and Gas Drilling rig. Thanks for your reply and your opinion. It's appreciated

the OP's opinion is worthless unless he posts a picture and actually looks impressive

i seen to many people on this forum boast about there awesome results, or stats and then turn out to be either fat cunts or look like the average steroid users at my local gym

jus saying, im gonna need pics of an impressive physique for you to justify your hypothesis

Why? I quite agree with op in a way. I do prep meals and have a solid diet plan but evertime I go in the kitchen I have a few spoons of toffee whey. I don't make shakes but instead eat it as it's awesome. Started noticing gains when i developed this strange addiction lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

the OP's opinion is worthless unless he posts a picture and actually looks impressive

i seen to many people on this forum boast about there awesome results, or stats and then turn out to be either fat cunts or look like the average steroid users at my local gym

jus saying, im gonna need pics of an impressive physique for you to justify your hypothesis

I only have PM on my phone and can't upload pics. I'd gladly send some to your email if you will post them up for me. That would be awesome

I only have PM on my phone and can't upload pics. I'd gladly send some to your email if you will post them up for me. That would be awesome

lol i would but my emails attached to my facebook, so not really something i wanna share on a steroid forum lol

surely you must have access to a computer with internet within the next 48 hours to post a picture lol?

I'm 6'5 288 lastnite po, and dont have any dreams of being a pro bb. I wrestled for 21 years and was a 2x Div 1 all-American Hwt. I still train wrestling and and grappling at a local MMA gym here where I live. Great gains to me I'm sure are not great gains to most guys on here, but for what I want outta it I've been very happy. Im gonna really start to try making a better effort to eat more. I was just stating a the fact that doin this has given me results. That's all, sorry to offend anyone ;)

Kidwicked

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358257423643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358257423643.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 577
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358257451974.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358257451974.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 538
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358257476563.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358257476563.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 503
Well all Im gonna say is this, IF you get the ability to eat more whole food somehow then do so, shakes are a fine addition and I use them myself but they shouldnt be the cornerstone of any diet, do what you have to in order to get the nutrition in.
My thing is this - on any job I had I got at least 2 breaks, one for lunch and one at another time, if you have a similar schedule then those breaks are your oppurtunity to get in whole food, do the sakes in between those meals.
Whole food promotes a thermic effect so if keeping leaner while gaining is important you will find whole food to be much more effective in this manner.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131