over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prevent cancer

Phil what else would you recommend to prevent caner? My mom died at 44 from cancer less than a year from when it was detected. My sister who is 25 has just been diagnosed with a mild form of cancer. Is there anything else you would recommend doing? As you can tell cancer is in my family and i'm scared to death of getting it.

Well

Phil what else would you recommend to prevent caner? My mom died at 44 from cancer less than a year from when it was detected. My sister who is 25 has just been diagnosed with a mild form of cancer. Is there anything else you would recommend doing? As you can tell cancer is in my family and i'm scared to death of getting it.

1. Tons of sunscreen-AVOID UV LIGHTS
2. Air out home daily
3. Fermented cabbage...unlocks carcinogenic elements...KIM CHE......sourcraut
4. Beer...a little....helps prevent stomach cancer
5. Vitamin D and magnesium with calcium.........lowers risk for colon cancer ,particularly in women.

Under-rated...

1. Tons of sunscreen-AVOID UV LIGHTS2. Air out home daily
3. Fermented cabbage...unlocks carcinogenic elements...KIM CHE......sourcraut
4. Beer...a little....helps prevent stomach cancer
5. Vitamin D and magnesium with calcium.........lowers risk for colon cancer ,particularly in women.

Sunlight... VERY under-rated as to how damaging it can be (and it does NOT take much)... can throw your skin into an oxidant (rust) haven... going to the Philippines in a few months, will be lathering up!

Kim-Chi: one of the world's top 7 healthiest foods actually, I have a cup a day

Airing out the home... interesting, will try that.

Good stuff sensei

I dont know if this is also part of the Cancer problem - Microwave Oven.
That is my personal opinion.

Xeno-estrogens

Heating food in plastic containers... not a good idea... releases xeno-estrogens from the plastic

Dark chocolate (fuck I love it) is also a little secret of mine. As is 1/4 glass of red wine...

I love dark chocolate too.

Regarding the red wine thing, more IS better, LOL!!!...

Its a sin to do that to food in and of itself.

Dont forget Fiber. plenty of fiber for your colon will reduce the risk of colon cancer.

Hi Phil.

Thanx 4 the tutorial!

I'll insert my responses in caps.

Its the caffeine that seems to be important here in the coffee........ WHEW! THAT'S A RELIEF!!!

Lets first talk about calcium........it binds to carcinigens in the colon and helps us excrete the toxins out of the body..... I NEVER KNEW THAT. THANX MAN!

YOU KNOW, THEY SAY THAT EXCESS CALCIUM CAN BE CONSTIPATING. IT MAKES ME WONDER WHETHER THAT'S AN INDICATION OF THE AMMOUNT OF TOXINS THAT ARE CAKED UP IN OUR GUTS??? (TIME TO GO GET HOSED OUT?)

For women, go with digital mammography to see through DENSE breasts....the denser the breasts the more of a risk factor women have to getting cancer. Find out if you have dense breatst or not...... WAAAAH!!! BUT I LOVE DENSE BREASTS (I'M ACTUALLY GROWING A NICE RACK OF MY OWN RIGHT NOW!)

Papayas contain Lycopene, reutin, and cryptoxanthin.....1 a week will lower rick of crevical cancer YOU MEAN CANCER OF THE CREVICE???LOL!!!

Jumbp shrimp contain Omega-3......reduces risk of breast cancer...even salmon, haddock, flounder, sardines....same thing I PREFER FLAX. I'M CHEAP...

Cashews contain proanthocyanidins wich are tumor starvers.........lowers risk of colon cancer IIRC, PYCNOGENOL (FROM PINE BARK) IS ALSO RICH IN OPCs, AS IS DARK CHOCOLATE.

Beets contain betanins......they starve tumors and prevent cancer cells from dividing...........helps prevent kidney cancer. SOMEWHAT O/T, BUT I RECENTLY READ ABOUT SOME STUDY SHOWING 1 CUP OF BEET JUICE DAILY REDUCES DIASTOLIC BP. ALL THE MORE REASON TO JUICE UP SOME BEETS I GUESS.

Acidic coffee

All coffee's have different acidity levels so if you want to enjoy your coffee ask your coffee shop what beans contain the lowest acidity levels. I used to get it all the time too then I went in to buy more beans, they were out of the ones I would get and she asked me if I liked the acidity...I said NO, no wonder I get heartburn from it, so she showed me the ones low and I been fine ever since.

Great thread Phil.

KIM-CHI

Kimchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Research shows it to be a bit of a mixed bag (neutraceutically speaking).

Annecdotally, it's blamed for Korea's higher demographic incidence of digestive cancers (opposing it's relevance in this thread), but some evidence shows it to be somewhat antiviral.

The annecdotal blaming of Kim-Chi for Korean digestive cancers could be misplaced. Pehaps there's some other food or beverage that's really to blame...

I wonder how it compares to German traditional saurkraut (sp?) for potential anti cancer properties?...

All coffee's have different acidity levels so if you want to enjoy your coffee ask your coffee shop what beans contain the lowest acidity levels. I used to get it all the time too then I went in to buy more beans, they were out of the ones I would get and she asked me if I liked the acidity...I said NO, no wonder I get heartburn from it, so she showed me the ones low and I been fine ever since.

Great thread Phil.

Good info dude!

Thanx!

Read up on apricot seeds and vitamin B17, this is a known cure and the government has banned apricot seeds and B17, it cannot be sold at health food stores.

Yeah, what a great government we have here in the U.S. Greedy bastards.

Buy vitamin b17 100 mg 500 mg injectable mms rawapricot seeds and more here and now!

B17 Cancer Prevention and Cure

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Its the caffeine that seems to be important here in the coffee........

Lets first talk about calcium........it binds to carcinigens in the colon and helps us excrete the toxins out of the body.....

For women, go with digital mammography to see through DENSE breasts....the denser the breasts the more of a risk factor women have to getting cancer. Find out if you have dense breatst or not......

Papayas contain Lycopene, reutin, and cryptoxanthin.....1 a week will lower rick of crevical cancer

Jumbp shrimp contain Omega-3......reduces risk of breast cancer...even salmon, haddock, flounder, sardines....same thing

Cashews contain proanthocyanidins wich are tumor starvers.........lowers risk of colon cancer

Beets contain betanins......they starve tumors and prevent cancer cells from dividing...........helps prevent kidney cancer.

Yes, caffeine is Ok, in vitro showed cell proliferatin, I would swich the coffee over regular tea with caffeine.

I've heard a lot of back and forth about the chemicals released into food when cooking with a non-stick skillet. Anything to worry about here?

I've heard a lot of back and forth about the chemicals released into food when cooking with a non-stick skillet. Anything to worry about here?

I believe it depends on how hot the skillet gets.

I use cast iron with plenty of grassfed beef lard, GF raw butter or virg coconut oil so I never worry.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear