over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prevent cancer

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Chance are, if you are reading this and can comprehend it, and you get cancer......it may be YOU to blame. We need to take responsibility for staying healthy and it starts here

1. Black caffeinated coffee-Drink as much as you want a day. I add chocolate LBAs to mine with high protein milk and its my breakfast. DRINK WATER WITH IT THOUGH..........LOTS
2. Cashews- At least 10 a day
3. Papaya- 1/2 a day
4. Jumbo shrimp-5 a day
5. Beets-4-5 slices a day
6. Air out your home for 15 minutes a day
7. Listen to soothing music for 30 minutes a day

I am just the messenger......stay safe

That is a tremendously misleading and irresponsible post. Cancer is mostly genetic. All this stuff listed below will have marinal effects on someone who has a specific cancer run in their family

Chance are, if you are reading this and can comprehend it, and you get cancer......it may be YOU to blame. We need to take responsibility for staying healthy and it starts here

1. Black caffeinated coffee-Drink as much as you want a day. I add chocolate LBAs to mine with high protein milk and its my breakfast. DRINK WATER WITH IT THOUGH..........LOTS
3. Papaya- 1/2 a day
4. Jumbo shrimp-5 a day

Hey man

That is a tremendously misleading and irresponsible post. Cancer is mostly genetic. All this stuff listed below will have marinal effects on someone who has a specific cancer run in their family

Go spew your crap some other place........your the same guy who made a thread about needing his GH shipped in winter so it freezes........do not try to ruin other peoples life and health

Actually, there is ways too help prevent it from spreading and also to make it go into remission.

3. Papaya- 1/2 a day
4. Jumbo shrimp-5 a day

Troll post aside, I thought drinking too much caffeinated coffee was bad for health?

Also, how do jumbo shrimps prevent cancer?

Baloney. And a cigarette habit doesn't matter either :D:D

Hey Phil, Check out Vitamin B17 "laetrile" also Rick Simpson's Hemp oil.

Go spew your crap some other place........your the same guy who made a thread about needing his GH shipped in winter so it freezes........do not try to ruin other peoples life and health

Long answer:
Agreed. Phil, I know you have personally witnessed the damage cancer can cause. I have as well, albeit from the other side of the table. Phil is only preaching to do what you can, to take an active role in your health. What he has listed are not miracle cures, and I don't believe he's trying to say they are. No amount or type of food will cure something as tenacious as a malignant glioma. But that's post discovery, and up until then I'd prefer to create a healthy environment within; the easiest way is found through diet.

There just does not exist proven and enormously effective preventive medicine with cancers. Ingesting food with omega-3, Proanthocyanidins, Betanins, etc. is really, to date, the best an average person can do and incredibly simple. The foods Phil laid out contain these.

Regardless of the hand we're dealt through genetics, nobody should dismiss options that could play a positive role in your future. Of course look to science, not the internet, to back these claims of whatever you partake in.

As much as I cringe when I come across misinformation regarding cancer (and most other medicine related topics) floating around on the internet, this does not happen to be one.

Short answer:
Just eat the fucking foods, be happy, and hope you never have to experience the devastation that is cancer.

3. Papaya- 1/2 a day
4. Jumbo shrimp-5 a day

Read up on apricot seeds and vitamin B17, this is a known cure and the government has banned apricot seeds and B17, it cannot be sold at health food stores.

Yes

Long answer:
Agreed. Phil, I know you have personally witnessed the damage cancer can cause. I have as well, albeit from the other side of the table. Phil is only preaching to do what you can, to take an active role in your health. What he has listed are not miracle cures, and I don't believe he's trying to say they are. No amount or type of food will cure something as tenacious as a malignant glioma. But that's post discovery, and up until then I'd prefer to create a healthy environment within; the easiest way is found through diet.

There just does not exist proven and enormously effective preventive medicine with cancers. Ingesting food with omega-3, Proanthocyanidins, Betanins, etc. is really, to date, the best an average person can do and incredibly simple. The foods Phil laid out contain these.

Regardless of the hand we're dealt through genetics, nobody should dismiss options that could play a positive role in your future. Of course look to science, not the internet, to back these claims of whatever you partake in.

As much as I cringe when I come across misinformation regarding cancer (and most other medicine related topics) floating around on the internet, this does not happen to be one.

Short answer:
Just eat the fucking foods, be happy, and hope you never have to experience the devastation that is cancer.

Yes, since I understand that since we are always replicating cells, something can go awry.........why not TRY to stave off that from happening? Its in our genes to die also.........but lets ( TRY TO) put it off a while.

Read up on apricot seeds and vitamin B17, this is a known cure and the government has banned apricot seeds and B17, it cannot be sold at health food stores.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

There is no such vitamin as B17; you won’t find it in any biology book. The name was invented to give respectability and credibility to laetrile (or apricot seeds), so that unscrupulous charlatans could sell them as a cancer cure.

They are not only ineffective, but potentially dangerous as they contain cyanide.

The government didn't ban them from health food stores because they were trying to cover up the cancer cure. They banned them because people were fucking dying by trying to cure their own cancer instead of going to the doctor.

If the government was trying to cover them up they would make them illegal. You can get bags of that shit on Amazon.com right now.

Last edited:

You are completely misinformed, it is our environment and lifestyle that activate or deactivate our genes. Why do you think cancer has become epidemic now when it was not even a worry many years ago? You have way more control over what happens to you then you have been led to believe.

I wish I could drink coffee. I used to drink a pot a day. Unfortunately I've had so many digestive issues in the last 18 months that coffee was one of the first things to get cut. I do eat papaya 4-5 times a week because of the enzymes in it and usually sprinkle cashews on my spinach salad that I eat twice a day. Coffee....mmmmmmm

I wish I could drink coffee. I used to drink a pot a day. Unfortunately I've had so many digestive issues in the last 18 months that coffee was one of the first things to get cut. I do eat papaya 4-5 times a week because of the enzymes in it and usually sprinkle cashews on my spinach salad that I eat twice a day. Coffee....mmmmmmm

I recently quit drinking coffee because I get such bad heatburn/acid reflux that it's affecting my ability to eat. That's really bad when your bulking...

I'm not sure whether the coffee was linked to the heartburn, but it's something I can eliminate (and replace with caffiene pills in the meantime) until I know whether there was any connection or not.

What digestive issues did you have that you believe to be coffee related?

3. Papaya- 1/2 a day
4. Jumbo shrimp-5 a day

Hey Phil, is there any chance you might be willing to list the cancer prenentative ingredients in each of the foods in your list?

That would not only help educate the open minded, but also shut down the troll...

Why do you think cancer has become epidemic now when it was not even a worry many years ago?

I am not saying you are wrong or anything, but a factor is that every generation (potentially excluding the current one due to obesity etc) has lived longer than the previous generation....

Coffee

Hey Phil, is there any chance you might be willing to list the cancer prenentative ingredients in each of the foods in your list?

That would not only help educate the open minded, but also shut down the troll...

Its the caffeine that seems to be important here in the coffee........

Lets first talk about calcium........it binds to carcinigens in the colon and helps us excrete the toxins out of the body.....

For women, go with digital mammography to see through DENSE breasts....the denser the breasts the more of a risk factor women have to getting cancer. Find out if you have dense breatst or not......

Papayas contain Lycopene, reutin, and cryptoxanthin.....1 a week will lower rick of crevical cancer

Jumbp shrimp contain Omega-3......reduces risk of breast cancer...even salmon, haddock, flounder, sardines....same thing

Cashews contain proanthocyanidins wich are tumor starvers.........lowers risk of colon cancer

Beets contain betanins......they starve tumors and prevent cancer cells from dividing...........helps prevent kidney cancer.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

There is no such vitamin as B17; you won’t find it in any biology book. The name was invented to give respectability and credibility to laetrile (or apricot seeds), so that unscrupulous charlatans could sell them as a cancer cure.

They are not only ineffective, but potentially dangerous as they contain cyanide.

The government didn't ban them from health food stores because they were trying to cover up the cancer cure. They banned them because people were fucking dying by trying to cure their own cancer instead of going to the doctor.

If the government was trying to cover them up they would make them illegal. You can get bags of that shit on Amazon.com right now.

Hahaha... Agreed. Beat me to it.

I think we should try to stay away from processed foods/supplements if/when possible.

Whole foods, diet rich in fruit and vegetables, grains for carbs, meats, chicken, eggs and fish.

I spend a fair bit on a Mult-Vit too even though my diet is the above. Source Natural's Life Force for Men.

Dark chocolate (fuck I love it) is also a little secret of mine. As is 1/4 glass of red wine...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear