over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preventing gyno post surgery

mementomori515

Registered
I just had gyno surgery after waiting close to a decade. Surgeon said he leaves a small piece of the gland for structural reasons. He's well known in the bbing community so I take his word on it.

Which of course means recurrence is always a risk. I developed gyno during puberty but I think it may have become slightly more pronounced on gear. I'm not sure if the actual gland increased in size or it was just pushed out further by larger chest muscles. I never went above 500mg testosterone and that was only for a brief time. Did my best to keep e2 in check.

I am very leery moving forward. Having developed gyno once it would seem that I am more prone to estrogenic side effects. My plan was to run no more than 300mg testosterone stacked with non aromatizing injectables/orals. I will use pharma aromasin as needed and 60mg of raloxifene ED as a preventative dose. This would only be during cycle. To be even extra cautious I think I should keep letrozole on hand.

My only problem is detecting the gyno. I originally developed this when I was 13 so I'm not as certain about what to feel for.

Also, I tried several times to shrink the glands with high dosage raloxifene to no avail. Is this because the gland was years old and calcified? If I was to develop new tissue, would it be more susceptible to reversal through drugs?

Thanks guys.

How long simce surgery? I keep test super low like 200-300 and use mast primo or var. No more deca or tren. Dont let anyone tell you that it wont grow back. It cantm be careful

I had gyno surgery in 2009. Took out almost golf ball size mass on right. Left wasn't as bad but still had some removed. Going forward with cycles I have always used proper ai/prolactin meds. I have still ran higher doses and the only time my right feels a lil irritated is when I run tren. But using caber and aromasin it has never gotten bigger. Just keep an eye on it and always make sure to use proper ai meds. Very happy that I had the surgery. Best of luck to ya

I just had gyno surgery 5 weeks ago today. My doc took the whole gland/tissue out, plus did some lipo in the area. 1 more week and I can start hitting the weights again.

I just had gyno surgery 5 weeks ago today. My doc took the whole gland/tissue out, plus did some lipo in the area. 1 more week and I can start hitting the weights again.
Even the best surgeons cannot remove more than 95% of the gland tissue while still keeping the result aesthetically pleasing.

Only way to completely get rid of the glands is to remove the nipples, which surprisingly, doesn't actually look that bad:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner