over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preventing Irritation At Injection Sites

USMuscle9403

Registered
Well, well... I'm only a few days into my first official cycle, and it's just now hitting me the 'growing pains' of gear use; shit that you are just gonna have to get used to. For instance, I got my first knot (small, no big deal) on my right quad/ham tie-in, and this morning injecting calves may turn out to not be such a great idea. For the first time, it hurt a little and produced very slight soreness at the site. My paranoid ass started massaging it under some hot water and it appears to be getting better.

However, it really comes to mind dealing with little shit like this if you do things every day that are simply unavoidable. For instance, my work requires me to wear a certain type of work pants. They have to be a certain brand, model, everything. Don't ask me why, that's just what boss man says. They're a bit tight on me; loose in the waist but of course tight everywhere else. They can have a tendency to rub, which is really no big deal, but when you're dealing with injection sites it's something to take into consideration.

So, my question is...for those of you in a similar situation, or how to avoid further irritating an injection site in general, I thought I'd make this thread so we can all learn from each other.

What precautions do you take for things like this?

I guess the real question is what are you using that is causing such irritation? Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't get PIP outside of some non-AAS experiments. Injection sites have never been an issue either. The only time is that first admin in a site that hasn't been hit for at least a few months. Again, it might just be user specific in relation to skin/nerve makeup. So I'm really of no help there.

But I chimed in because of the above experience, and your admission of calf injects. Those are the only ones I CAN NOT do. Something to think about when you see my normal reaction to such procedures. If someone like me can't do calves, you might want to rethink trying that ever again. And I also highly doubt I'm in the minority there.

I guess the real question is what are you using that is causing such irritation? Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't get PIP outside of some non-AAS experiments. Injection sites have never been an issue either. The only time is that first admin in a site that hasn't been hit for at least a few months. Again, it might just be user specific in relation to skin/nerve makeup. So I'm really of no help there.

But I chimed in because of the above experience, and your admission of calf injects. Those are the only ones I CAN NOT do. Something to think about when you see my normal reaction to such procedures. If someone like me can't do calves, you might want to rethink trying that ever again. And I also highly doubt I'm in the minority there.

I agree with you. You shouldn't be getting loads of PIP. Perhaps you're allergic to a specific solvent.

And, why are earth are you injecting calves? You have a ton of other sites. Glutes, delts and quads are sufficient. You cant be injecting more than 2-4ml per week either.

Nope I'm only injecting 50mg ED now of Pentadex 300 (a sciroxx version of sustanon, more or less). I'm sure most of what I'm getting may just be newbieness, and apparently a lot of guys have this issue with test prop, anyway. As for why I chose calves, I was just trying to rotate and figured I'd give it a shot (no pun intended). Guess I know better now... LOL. My calf is fine for the time being, no pain. First muscles I ever injected were pecs, then quads; both went well. I'm still totally new to all this, so it's going to take some time to learn all the little details, things you don't think about or take for granted when you're not taking gear.

A good slow injection protocol works for me most of the time. With a moderate volume. There is the occasional PIP.

Well, well... I'm only a few days into my first official cycle, and it's just now hitting me the 'growing pains' of gear use; shit that you are just gonna have to get used to. For instance, I got my first knot (small, no big deal) on my right quad/ham tie-in, and this morning injecting calves may turn out to not be such a great idea. For the first time, it hurt a little and produced very slight soreness at the site. My paranoid ass started massaging it under some hot water and it appears to be getting better.

However, it really comes to mind dealing with little shit like this if you do things every day that are simply unavoidable. For instance, my work requires me to wear a certain type of work pants. They have to be a certain brand, model, everything. Don't ask me why, that's just what boss man says. They're a bit tight on me; loose in the waist but of course tight everywhere else. They can have a tendency to rub, which is really no big deal, but when you're dealing with injection sites it's something to take into consideration.

So, my question is...for those of you in a similar situation, or how to avoid further irritating an injection site in general, I thought I'd make this thread so we can all learn from each other.

What precautions do you take for things like this?
I got a big knot on my last quad/ham split shot by going up too far near the hip. Last shot I did in the center of the quad and it went perfectly. I guess the best odds are to move the injection site around a lot. If it takes more pressure than usual to push the oil in then stop and find another site. Every time I keep pushing when it’s requires much force it ends of swelling.

I got a big knot on my last quad/ham split shot by going up too far near the hip. Last shot I did in the center of the quad and it went perfectly. I guess the best odds are to move the injection site around a lot. If it takes more pressure than usual to push the oil in then stop and find another site. Every time I keep pushing when it’s requires much force it ends of swelling.

Good to know that I can pull out and reinject into another site, I'll remember that.

LOL, man...it doesn't matter how much reading you do, you don't get the full experience until you start injecting every day. That's one reason for me choosing to do so, it's obviously the best option anyway for maintaining stable blood levels, plus I get more 'experience' and learn what injecting every single day is really like. It's a learning curve, for sure... No matter how much research you do.

On a side note, I'm a little more watery this morning than usual. Not enough to even effect scale weight, just a film of water over my body. Sorry... Totally random.

Like other said man, it MOSTLY has to do with what drug you're injecting. In general, regular injections shouldnt bother you too much if you're being safe and sterile. But certain drugs do suck ass. I'm in the same boat as you, i have to wear some tighter clothing and I just know to avoid certain areas with certain compounds.

I tend to get the most PIP from regular old Test E...not sure if its the ester or just the solvent SEVERAL different labs are using, but if i do anything around 1ml of 300mg, that shit is a knot for 1-3 days. Not super bad, but slightly swollen and uncomfortable. Prop, Sust, Tren, NPP, Deca, etc....nothing else hits me hard unless its just a bad injection site (and everyone has had those).

well the first thing that jumps out at me here is you dont have issues cus i know you use good gear!
lol

starting with that is the first step at eliminating problems!
virgin territory will be more feely particularly calves, aside from that the only time this happens to me is after i have been hammering away for a while and its a lil sign i need to ease up.

normal concentration gear shouldnt cause any issues, if it does.... see first sentence!
lol
:alien:

Middle of left quad this morning. Fine, so far. I've had best luck so far with quad and pec. Haven't tried delts or biceps yet.

Just had this happen yesterday. Only put .5cc in my shoulder but required lots of pressure to push oil in and while not really sore today, it's really swollen. Seems to happen from time to time but when the oil flows easy, never a problem.

How many injection sites do I really need to rotate in my situation? Is quads and pecs sufficient, or would I build up too much scar tissue? I am almost a little paranoid about biceps or delts, that there would be a mark and someone would notice. That's just like my Calf injection. I trimmed my calves all nice and pretty, now there's a tiny little red pinhole right in the middle lol

How many injection sites do I really need to rotate in my situation? Is quads and pecs sufficient, or would I build up too much scar tissue? I am almost a little paranoid about biceps or delts, that there would be a mark and someone would notice. That's just like my Calf injection. I trimmed my calves all nice and pretty, now there's a tiny little red pinhole right in the middle lol

I wouldn't hit the same site more than once in 3-4 days . You have 3 sites in delts (rear, med, ant), 3 in glutes, 2-3 in quads.

Never done biceps, triceps, pecs or lats.

Maybe you glossed over it because of the obvious-ness, but what about glute/ventroglute? Check out spotinjections.com if you haven't. Great pics (just ignore the calf section). Hell, I can think of 32 sites without using the calves that are pretty easy.

A little tiny bit sore if I flex that quad. Hope that's where it ends.

Strength and stamina definitely up today. Also no change in scale weight, but smooth as a baby's ass. Hope this levels off.

Since I've started warming my vial some between my hands, I haven't had another issue. Maybe it's my virgin muscle plus the fact that it's 300mg/ml?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131