over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"preventitive maintaince" for body builders

Deep tissue massages are pretty pricey, but i try getting one a month. I feel like it really helps release toxins and loosens up the muscles. Also, it works on any scar tissue you may have building up.

Keith Williams is big on getting colonics. There was an interview with him and i believe he said he gets one every 4-6 weeks. If i'm not mistaken Toney Freeman gets them done too.

Dave Palumbo has some good discussions on his radio shows about detoxing and different things he does.. I can certainly see how it's beneficial.

I think the most important thing is keeping the diet clean, regular bloodwork, and taking the correct/necessary vitamins, minerals and herbs.

Good discussion

Colonics involve a person holding a water tube in your butt that fills and empties your bowels with water. It is this persons job to hold tubes in different peoples butts all day. I think I'll pass on getting water squirted up my butt, thank you!

What if she's smoking hot and naked?

Colonics involve a person holding a water tube in your butt that fills and empties your bowels with water. It is this persons job to hold tubes in different peoples butts all day. I think I'll pass on getting water squirted up my butt, thank you!

Its healthy.

actualy the way it was explained to me the cleaner you eat the less you should go and that going alot could be a sign of an unhealthy bowel.

I guess the idea is the less garbage in the less should come out , but i eat alot of fiber like raw greens and fiberous fruits so thats going to generate some frequient solid waste.

gonna have to look deeper into this

Trust me lots will come out! :eek: Barbie decided one day to get us a special present... colonic for me and her. To be honest I wouldn't get it again. It was a strange experience. I haven't researched greatly but I read all the benefits but I never noticed any of those. Sure I only went once and 5 times or so would have been better (over time). But it was very expensive and the woman spent half the time trying to sell other things so I was put off (plus she was mental). I side with the research stating it can disrupt the natural body etc.

Big A has wrote about this subject before stating he had them regularly and the benefits they can bring. I say go for it and see how you are.

Just adding deep tissue massage I couldn't recommend enough. I just wish I had the money to get one per week :)

Last edited:
I hardly eat any vegetables at all.... I'm pretty much veggie-phobic. I'm sure a colonic would be good for me but I just can't bring myself to admit that all those people who think I'm full of shit are right. :eek:

Colonics are unnecessary for healthy individuals, period. Deep tissue massage is helpful. I also recommend Myo Fascial Release therapy. Gets to those issues that deep tissue can miss.
Peace to y'all
M2M:cool:

colonic?

I just go to wal-mart and grab one of those cheap equate brand (wal mart brand) tubs of psyllium, take 2-4 heaping spoons in COLD water prior to bed and drink enough water, 20 mins after wakin up i sh@#$t like a Banshee, but i get a raging hunger and it seems to equal out all kinds of fun stuff overall, cholesterol, blood sugar etc. im not a fan of breakin a sweat during a chit, but man its worth it! dont use warm or hot water, the stuff is like a sponge and POW u cant get it outta the glass. takes a few days to get used to the consistancy but like i said, WELL worth it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear