over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preworkout help

Rumpwrangler

Registered
Newbies
Hey gang, anyone found anything potent in the preworkout arena since our clown show government banned all the good stuff? Not looking for just a bunch of caffeine and pump ingredients lol. Just a good ol stim heavy, nootropic mix. I was an Excelsior user the last several years but the new formula is trash. Just looking for something better than the old EC stack I’m currently relegated to using. TIA

People have been known to sleep walk through their workouts on Superdrol, between it and GH the head lethargy can get pretty bad. None the less, they consistently made improvements in performance without all the other stimulation and hype.

Hey gang, anyone found anything potent in the preworkout arena since our clown show government banned all the good stuff? Not looking for just a bunch of caffeine and pump ingredients lol. Just a good ol stim heavy, nootropic mix. I was an Excelsior user the last several years but the new formula is trash. Just looking for something better than the old EC stack I’m currently relegated to using. TIA
I would check out Elvia's preworkout thread.He is the resident pre workout guru lol.

I asked one of my local lifter friends the same question and he said basically just order a generic preworkout and add dmaa to it lol. It’s sad we have to order separately.
Well at least you can alter the dosage of each if need be

and i have used this product from mike, its good

I asked one of my local lifter friends the same question and he said basically just order a generic preworkout and add dmaa to it lol. It’s sad we have to order separately.
I've tried that, with DMAA from there, and it just didn't hit the same for me. It made the non-dmaa pre-s a little better, but not like what I was used to. For me, anything by Dark Labs is always pretty solid. They have Crack showing up periodically still and I'll stock up on a couple tubs when I find it. Use it only only on my 2 leg days.

Unless you are deep into a cutting phase then imo stims should be avoided

increase catabolism, decrease appetite, burns energy that could have been used for recovery and growth

not to mention potential cardiac issues, and dependency & addiction... both in terms of athletic performance and also general mental alertness

increase catabolism, decrease appetite, burns energy that could have been used for recovery and growth

not to mention potential cardiac issues, and dependency & addiction... both in terms of athletic performance and also general mental alertness
I don’t do life without stims. I’m not interested in competing at all. Haven’t had in a stim break in over a decade. I keep caffeine intake under 400mg/day though. I like to add other stims and nootropics in though because caffeine gets a little boring. But I don’t want to do life without stims.
Clobenzorex or adderall.
Clobenzorex is Mexican greenies similar to Dexedrine
Bro, I like where your head is at there but unfortunately I have a very addictive personality so I need to avoid the good stuff. But I want to get close to that line without going over if that makes sense.

I don’t do life without stims. I’m not interested in competing at all. Haven’t had in a stim break in over a decade. I keep caffeine intake under 400mg/day though. I like to add other stims and nootropics in though because caffeine gets a little boring. But I don’t want to do life without stims.

But at this point it's probably like life without stims anyways, right? You've been using them so long, you probably just feel like a normal non-stim person when using stims, and like crap when not using them?

1632255019090.jpeg

But at this point it's probably like life without stims anyways, right? You've been using them so long, you probably just feel like a normal non-stim person when using stims, and like crap when not using them?
Idk, haven’t not used them to find out. I’m not as bad as thone that use them all day. I don’t even drink coffee. But every morning, rain or shine, training or not, I will consume stims in the morning. Other than the 30 seconds required to mix/take it I don’t believe it causes me any problems whatsoever. Now, the kratom is probably a whole other story lol

Beyond raw Lit and Steel supplements Charged are the two best I’ve had lately.
I may try them next. I ended up ordering this M2 from MindMuscle. Supposed to be a good one. Had to pre-order it and it already sold out in a couple days. Hopefully it’s decent.

Bro, I like where your head is at there but unfortunately I have a very addictive personality so I need to avoid the good stuff. But I want to get close to that line without going over if that makes sense.
I completely understand because I don't do life without sims either. if clobenzorex and adder all are too much, then try modafanil

I would check out Elvia's preworkout thread.He is the resident pre workout guru lol.
I have been meaning to update that thread for awhile. I have forgotten some products :eek: but I will post in it very soon as I have tried quite a few new ones.

The guys who overdo stimulants should look into more nootropics with a decent dose of standard stims as opposed to just using as many strong stimulants as possible all through the year. Over time it just digs a bigger hole that is hard to get out of and will negatively effect overall energy levels. At the very least do this in cycles to help with sensitivity in the long term. Even simple ingredients such as high dosed l-tyrosine and kanna can be used with great effect for these purposes. This is why a product such as Gorilla Mode Energy could be very effective for some. Now for the guys who want to be loaded up they could add in 1 hydrazine caps to any preworkout to give a great boost. Injectable/Powdered DMAA is another option but there are many and again that could also be added to a preworkout for guys who want to be wired to the max.

I am currently rotating between 1 scoop of 5% Nutrition's 5150 and 2 caps (300mg) zynamite OR 2 scoops of Gorilla Mode and 2 caps (300mg) zynamite.

I have been meaning to update that thread for awhile. I have forgotten some products :eek: but I will post in it very soon as I have tried quite a few new ones.

The guys who overdo stimulants should look into more nootropics with a decent dose of standard stims as opposed to just using as many strong stimulants as possible all through the year. Over time it just digs a bigger hole that is hard to get out of and will negatively effect overall energy levels. At the very least do this in cycles to help with sensitivity in the long term. Even simple ingredients such as high dosed l-tyrosine and kanna can be used with great effect for these purposes. This is why a product such as Gorilla Mode Energy could be very effective for some. Now for the guys who want to be loaded up they could add in 1 hydrazine caps to any preworkout to give a great boost. Injectable/Powdered DMAA is another option but there are many and again that could also be added to a preworkout for guys who want to be wired to the max.

I am currently rotating between 1 scoop of 5% Nutrition's 5150 and 2 caps (300mg) zynamite OR 2 scoops of Gorilla Mode and 2 caps (300mg) zynamite.

that’s why I prefer less caffeine with a moderate dose of dmha. Dmha gives me all day steady energy and no crash . I can lower my overall caffeine intake and be fine. However, id like to take your recommendation on nootropics and pure dmha powder. One cup of coffee with these added in for pre workout would be ideal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws