over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Price to prep for a pro show

There is a story of Ronnie being asked how many times he cheated on his prep diet and he responded with the most bewildered look and said he didn't understand...

I definitely think he seems like a very cool guy and a very good, wholesome guy. But I wouldn't call him a rocket scientist by any stretch. He didn't understand the concept of cheating on his diet or why in the world he would do something that was written. It literally didn't make sense to him. All he knew was the plan and to follow it exactly with all his efforts and I am sure he approached training guidance from Dobson the same way.

Sure he was a genetic 1/1,000,000 but it goes to show the power of consistency and time. We all could learn a lesson from that instead of worrying about the minutia.

Who pays and who doesn't pay for hormones?

Pharmacy HGH runs for what? 6-8 dollars per iu. So, that alone is 120 dollars a day. In 6 months, $21600.

good point

think about cellphone, pc, tv. they are half price now.
I would think just the opposite. Everything is cheaper now. Think about the MOST costly thing and how prices have dropped. Everything is more accessible.

Rhino has a new video up where he talks about spending upwards of $40 thousand when he started prepping to get his pro card....but he's a self made millionare so he was able to afford all top notch trainers (Flex Wheeler) and I would assume top notch products and he admits money was no option in trying to achieve the goal

I think all that was bullshit aside from the dangers of diuretics.

I think Coleman said he graduated from accounting school couldn't find a job so eventually a friend found him a job as a cop.

He graduated cum laude from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1984 with a BSc in accounting. While at university, he played football as a middle linebacker with the GSU Tigers under coach Eddie Robinson. After graduation, he became a police officer in Arlington, Texas, where he served as an officer from 1989 to 2000 and a reserve officer until 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Coleman

"Grambling State University is a historically black, public, coeducational university, located in Grambling, Louisiana was founded in 1901 and accredited in 1949. The school became Grambling College in 1946 named after a white sawmill owner, Judson H. Grambling, who donated a parcel of land for the school to be constructed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grambling_State_University

I dont think Ronnie waa that smart. The first time I ever seen him on video was many uears ago when he was on Jay Leno. Jay asked hos bodygat percentage. Ronnie replied 0.4%...

I was like wtf. You just made yourself look like an ass to anyone who knows that is impossible and you would be dead.

Yes he was smart enough to do what he did and go to college. But he probably had crazy drive with enough smarts to follow instructions from coaches.

lmaoo.

he probably said..."ohhhh...fooo pacent"

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws