over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primal Kitchen has some great sauces but

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Their Mayo sucks awfully. I should ask for a refund for just how bad this tastes.

Did you buy it from Costco?!
Get the smaller jar somewhere else and use it fast! Once open and refrigeratd, it separates

o/t but I tried some kombucha-based hot sauces the other day, they were bomb, fermented, im assuming just using the bacterial colony (scoby). not sure why he was saying kombucha but at a street fair in town.

I've been fermenting my own kefir at home. super bomb, easy, fun stuff, making some cheeses also, fermented coconut cream milk for fruit "medleys" even know I never eat them, just fun experiments

I like their avocado mayo
Maybe it's a bad jar. I love their cooking oil and their marinades. This just tastes funky. The date is good. Hmm...

20230523_224221.jpg

Did you buy it from Costco?!
Get the smaller jar somewhere else and use it fast! Once open and refrigeratd, it separates
This I got direct. But I've seen their products at several big box retailers. The ranch and steak sauce is good. I was going to make egg salad. Been awhile. This is not a good start.

I love mayo but was looking for a healthy alternative. This was a first.
I was also disappointed when I tried this a few years back and I also love me some mayo.

Haven't tried this but I abuse Walden farms. I pretend I believe them about the zero calories. Would love to know how Many calories are in the bottle. Stores also have some good low calorie ketchup and bbq sauce out. Also very low calorie whip cream and Hershey's syrup.

If you're looking for a "healthier" alternative (albeit a high quality mayo made with organic eggs and high linoleic sunflower oil is actually very healthy already) you may try a Mayo with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It also tastes fantastic.

Hellmann’s makes one with free-run eggs and Olive Oil that has also 50% less fat and calories. I use it and like it quite a bit.

P.s.: we always end up talking about food, full-blown gluttons style 😂

If you're looking for a "healthier" alternative (albeit a high quality mayo made with organic eggs and high linoleic sunflower oil is actually very healthy already) you may try a Mayo with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It also tastes fantastic.

Do you have a brand you like? Just trying to get away from canola and hydrogenated and trans-fats. Nevermind, I see you posted one. Thanks.

Do you have a brand you like? Just trying to get away from canola and hydrogenated and trans-fats. Nevermind, I see you posted one. Thanks.
The one I mentioned has some canola. Most do unfortunately, either canola or soybean oil.
In UK I can get one made like this:
Ingredients: Olive Oil (80%), Pasteurised British Free Range Egg Yolk (9%), Apple Cider Vinegar, Pink Himalayan Salt
By Hunter & Gather
Pretty much perfect but not sure if available elsewhere

It costs but it's the shit

I use the Chosen Brand of Mayo bc I saw a report about a year ago where 80% (?) of the avocado oils out there are BS - not made from Avocados. Chosen’s Brand was legit so I get their Mayo.

So many avocado and olive oil scams out there it’s beyond jacked.

I don’t think the Primal Brand made the cut or maybe they weren’t tested but this crap is too expensive to be guessing.

Lastly, Chosen Foods makes a Wasabi Mayo that is so flippin good its madness. Their regular Mayo is “ok”.

Really hard to trust mayos made from Olive oil too. All of these scams are such bs - not only due to how expensive they are but the health effects from using garbage ass soy oil instead and in copious amounts daily (I’m a moderate to high fats guy) vs heart healthy and non toxic forms of MUFA’s. Total BS.

Primal didn’t make the cut

Chosen Foods did.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear