over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PrimaVie®(shilajit fulvic acid complex)

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone use PrimaVie® (shilajit fulvic acid complex). I'm just curious if has any impact.

The PrimaVie® brand used in studies not off label shilajit.

I used jarrows for a while with my Ubiquinol and my folate blood levels came back high. I recently switched to jarrow formulas methyl folate as that is supposed to be the best form. Haven't done blood work yet but I feel the same.

I've tried it but it was blended with other ingredients so I cannot say whether or not I experienced and benefits.
HgH Pro and Testo Pro XT both contain Primavie.

Has anyone use PrimaVie® (shilajit fulvic acid complex). I'm just curious if has any impact.

HUMIC ACID SOURCES IN NATURE
There are many sources of Humic Substances in Nature.

SOIL: The commonly known continuously renewing Humus source. The Humus content of the upper 20-30 cm soil layers are generally 1-5 %. But the Humic Acid content of the Humus is only 10-30%.

WATERS: Natural ground waters generally contain certain amount of Humic Substances especially Fulvic Acids. The yellowish brown color of waters are coming from Humic Substances dissolved from soil and other organic sources.

COMPOSTS A popular form of Humus production. The bio-humus and humus names of composts are misleading because the Humus content is not exceeding a good quality soil.

SAPROPELS Humic Acid containing organic matter on the bottom of some rivers and lakes as the decomposition product of plants and some microorganisms, planktons, algae in waters. Humic Acid content is about 10-20 %.

PEAT The first step of humification process in nature. Humic Acid content is about 10-50 %. As raw material has great importance related to some balneological applications - medical, thermal waters - where the medical effects are related mainly to their Humic Substance content. But we have to emphasise that peat as a raw material contains several pollutions having an open surface-for example birds, insects, air pollution, chemicals etc.

SHILAJIT (Mumio) Plant and algae origin biomass found in the mountains of inner-Asia. The Humic Acid content of these deposits can be 40-60%. Shilajit is not a sterile source sometimes contaminated with environmental pollution and contains several non-humic waxes and resins.

LIGNITE, BROWN COAL In the normal coal formation process lignites contain 20-40% Humic Acids while brown coals contain 10-30 % Humic Acid. The extraction of Humic Substances from these deposits is not economical.

LEONARDITE Under certain exceptional geological conditions Humic Acids is been conserved in highly oxidized form. The Humic Acid content of these Leonardite deposits can be 50-80%. These are the economically extractable Humic Acid sources.

The best source is the LEONADITE. All the other sources contains a % of Humin matter: (summary of the non-humified and over-humified organit matter plant bíomass). The SHILAJIT contains 19%. I am not saying that the SHILAJIT is bad produce is just not the best. Also contains 2 x more lead than the LEONADITE source.

I used jarrows for a while with my Ubiquinol and my folate blood levels came back high. I recently switched to jarrow formulas methyl folate as that is supposed to be the best form. Haven't done blood work yet but I feel the same.

Fulvic Humic acid should be a must for everybody.

Mate just buy Dabur brand shilajit.

Dabur is India's largest Ayurvedic medicine & related products manufacturer, selling ayurvedic medicines since 1884 , thats right 1884 we are in 2016 !
so they know their shit. get the best of raws.

I just saw quickly PrimaVie brand , source of their shilajit ??? From the himalaya's. so its not like like some Switzerland or some posh place lol
Its all from the himalaya's.

Dabur knows their shit. Have the bestest raws. Totallt bad ass.

DONT fall for the shiny glossy propaganda. Save your £££. Clincial studies can be funded and made to support a product sales pitch. Dabur is totally badass and do the job. People will tell you and try to sell you their more expensive product. You want a Himalayan product stick to Dabur or Himalaya .

Dabur dont do fancy marketing shit. Would you need to if you were in business since 1884 to say hey look at my product, see the shiny label, see i got xyz clinical studies supporting claims of my product ?

Last edited:

SOIL: The commonly known continuously renewing Humus source. The Humus content of the upper 20-30 cm soil layers are generally 1-5 %. But the Humic Acid content of the Humus is only 10-30%.

WATERS: Natural ground waters generally contain certain amount of Humic Substances especially Fulvic Acids. The yellowish brown color of waters are coming from Humic Substances dissolved from soil and other organic sources.

COMPOSTS A popular form of Humus production. The bio-humus and humus names of composts are misleading because the Humus content is not exceeding a good quality soil.

SAPROPELS Humic Acid containing organic matter on the bottom of some rivers and lakes as the decomposition product of plants and some microorganisms, planktons, algae in waters. Humic Acid content is about 10-20 %.

PEAT The first step of humification process in nature. Humic Acid content is about 10-50 %. As raw material has great importance related to some balneological applications - medical, thermal waters - where the medical effects are related mainly to their Humic Substance content. But we have to emphasise that peat as a raw material contains several pollutions having an open surface-for example birds, insects, air pollution, chemicals etc.

SHILAJIT (Mumio) Plant and algae origin biomass found in the mountains of inner-Asia. The Humic Acid content of these deposits can be 40-60%. Shilajit is not a sterile source sometimes contaminated with environmental pollution and contains several non-humic waxes and resins. LIGNITE, BROWN COAL In the normal coal formation process lignites contain 20-40% Humic Acids while brown coals contain 10-30 % Humic Acid. The extraction of Humic Substances from these deposits is not economical.

LEONARDITE Under certain exceptional geological conditions Humic Acids is been conserved in highly oxidized form. The Humic Acid content of these Leonardite deposits can be 50-80%. These are the economically extractable Humic Acid sources.

The best source is the LEONADITE. All the other sources contains a % of Humin matter: (summary of the non-humified and over-humified organit matter plant bíomass). The SHILAJIT contains 19%. I am not saying that the SHILAJIT is bad produce is just not the best. Also contains 2 x more lead than the LEONADITE source.

The PrimaVie® s suppose to be purified that's why I was interested in this specific formulation.

Mate just buy Dabur brand shilajit.

Dabur is India's largest Ayurvedic medicine & related products manufacturer, selling ayurvedic medicines since 1884 , thats right 1884 we are in 2016 !
so they know their shit. get the best of raws.

I just saw quickly PrimaVie brand , source of their shilajit ??? From the himalaya's. so its not like like some Switzerland or some posh place lol
Its all from the himalaya's.

Dabur knows their shit. Have the bestest raws. Totallt bad ass.

DONT fall for the shiny glossy propaganda. Save your £££. Clincial studies can be funded and made to support a product sales pitch. Dabur is totally badass and do the job. People will tell you and try to sell you their more expensive product. You want a Himalayan product stick to Dabur or Himalaya .

Dabur dont do fancy marketing shit. Would you need to if you were in business since 1884 to say hey look at my product, see the shiny label, see i got xyz clinical studies supporting claims of my product ?

PrimaVie® is purified that's why I was interested in it.

Fulvic Humic acid should be a must for everybody.

How do you feel about methyl folate vs other forms?

L-Methylfolate, Methylfolate, 5-MTHF, L-5-MTHF. Why many variations?

This is what I take:

Methyl Folate ((6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid or (6S)-5-MTHF) is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic® is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. With certain inherited errors in metabolism and physiologic stresses, the transformation of folic acid into the active form of folate is inadequate.* Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHF can cross the blood-brain barrier.*

Last edited:

This is what I take:

Methyl Folate ((6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid or (6S)-5-MTHF) is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic® is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. With certain inherited errors in metabolism and physiologic stresses, the transformation of folic acid into the active form of folate is inadequate.* Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHF can cross the blood-brain barrier.*

how much are you taking of the jarrow methyl folate

This is what I take:

We talking about Fulvic acid not Folic. Folic has a different benefits.

SHILAJIT (Mumio) Plant and algae origin biomass found in the mountains of inner-Asia. The Humic Acid content of these deposits can be 40-60%. Shilajit is not a sterile source sometimes contaminated with environmental pollution and contains several non-humic waxes and resins.

LIGNITE, BROWN COAL In the normal coal formation process lignites contain 20-40% Humic Acids while brown coals contain 10-30 % Humic Acid. The extraction of Humic Substances from these deposits is not economical.

so what brand do you recommend that is leonadite based?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131