over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo: 100mg/ml vs 200mg/ml

SD1959

Registered
Have used from different producers (I'm over 50 so back off with the primo ain't worth it:D) with varying results and various degrees of body irritation. Have only used 200mg/ml. Even with eo, have gotten knots and pain/stiffness. The worst, didn't provide the best results either. I've read numerous places that primo can be difficult to work with as far as turning powder into usable solution.
So the question is: Despite doubling the volume of oil, is using 100/mg ml a better choice? I know ug does things intended for a certain clientele w/o regulatory restriction, but (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't believe big pharma ever went beyond 100/mg. Got me thinking that perhaps there's a reason. I know Parabolin was kept low due to solubility, perhaps the same applies.
Waiting to hear what all you chemists (and those well in the know) have to say.
Thanks,
Sd

Primo hurts bro. Dont believe the myths when people say primo should be painless and if it hurts its more than likely 1testcyp thats bullshit. Primo is just a painful aas. Im using 200mg/ml now thats even brewed by a great lab in a low ba/bb content and it still hurts bad. My solution is GSO. Litreally just add 1cc of gso to the syringe of 1cc of primo200 and it cuts the pain down by at least %50-%70.

perhaps with the proper co-solvent in the proper ratio it would be less painful

If I see primo more than 150mg or even 200mg then..I usually assume it is high dosed equipoise..it is the most counterfeited AAS out there since it is so xpensive and difficult to brew..if you are lucky maybe the source will just screw you with mast. e..I personally like to see 100mg.ml and even I need at least 400 to 500mg to get results with it..IMO it's over hyped.You can spend the money better.

^^^ I see your point but it would be just as easy to fake 100mg/ml I use a 200mg/ml from 2 diff labs and I know its %100 legit b/c ive used primo in the past. It all depends on how well you trust your source. But yah a lot of primo is faked with eq, maybe even a blend of eq/mastE or even eq and a very low dose deca. Fucking rude. If your gonna scam at least take the $$ and dont deliver anything. Giving someone another aas is fucking rude. That turns from a regular scam to just pure evil. What if its for a tested athlete,etc.. people are heartless when it comes to a dollar.

200mg/ml gave me infections bc there was so much hormone in a ml. i dreaded every shot and thats even with EO

^^^ I see your point but it would be just as easy to fake 100mg/ml I use a 200mg/ml from 2 diff labs and I know its %100 legit b/c ive used primo in the past. It all depends on how well you trust your source. But yah a lot of primo is faked with eq, maybe even a blend of eq/mastE or even eq and a very low dose deca. Fucking rude. If your gonna scam at least take the $$ and dont deliver anything. Giving someone another aas is fucking rude. That turns from a regular scam to just pure evil. What if its for a tested athlete,etc.. people are heartless when it comes to a dollar.

I feel you on this.The worst thing is you never have a way of telling unless you have taken every hormone and know the way your body responds to it.Sources do cut corners,it's a part of the game we play.I have a very trusted source fortunately but even that source is at the mercy of his supplier.I just stick to the basics and rely on diet to cut fat if need be.That is the only benefit I see in primo..It is great at high doses for quality muscle gain but hard on the wallet and for me it is getting better by the time I run out.My all time fav. stack is test w/ primo..like I said though it is not cheap to get the results as far as building mass.I hate that we can't just walk into the pharmacy and now that we are getting what we want.

I hate that we can't just walk into the pharmacy and now that we are getting what we want.[/QUOTE]

Don't you know it!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner