over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo ace oral administration review

SlickNYC

Registered
Ok- before I begin I just want to say that the primo ace raws I received matched identically to batches I received in the past so I do not doubt the authenticity of the product. Now I’ve used primo ace orally several times and usually it was in conjunction with primo e. This time I decided to run it solo so I would get a better idea on efficacy. I’ve read reports of oral bioavailability at about 12% and before I did this little trial I thought that number seemed low. IMHO using primo ace orally is just not worth it. I was running approx 200mg per day. We’re looking at about 17g per week at a 12% bioavailability. In contrast 75mg per day of primo ace injectable I used 5 years ago gave me the most dramatic changes I’ve ever experienced- and I’ve used EVERYTHING except superdrol, ment, and slin. I will even include tren in that comparison. I almost got the same results as 3 months of serostim from CVS In 10 days of a primo ace/test base blend. I’m sure the tne had something to do with it but I’ve never seen and come in from TNE.
Anyways, I have about 30ml of primo ace topical lotion @ 100mg/ml. I’m gonna apply 3ml a day and report back. If this doesn’t work I’m gonna have to give up on this precious drug until someone can figure put a way to minimize the pain and severe flu reaction.

Ok- before I begin I just want to say that the primo ace raws I received matched identically to batches I received in the past so I do not doubt the authenticity of the product. Now I’ve used primo ace orally several times and usually it was in conjunction with primo e. This time I decided to run it solo so I would get a better idea on efficacy. I’ve read reports of oral bioavailability at about 12% and before I did this little trial I thought that number seemed low. IMHO using primo ace orally is just not worth it. I was running approx 200mg per day. We’re looking at about 17g per week at a 12% bioavailability. In contrast 75mg per day of primo ace injectable I used 5 years ago gave me the most dramatic changes I’ve ever experienced- and I’ve used EVERYTHING except superdrol, ment, and slin. I will even include tren in that comparison. I almost got the same results as 3 months of serostim from CVS In 10 days of a primo ace/test base blend. I’m sure the tne had something to do with it but I’ve never seen and come in from TNE.
Anyways, I have about 30ml of primo ace topical lotion @ 100mg/ml. I’m gonna apply 3ml a day and report back. If this doesn’t work I’m gonna have to give up on this precious drug until someone can figure put a way to minimize the pain and severe flu reaction.
What compounds and their amounts were you using before trying this protocol out? Assuming you were on, which you may not have been (or trt).

What compounds and their amounts were you using before trying this protocol out? Assuming you were on, which you may not have been (or trt).
Low test and tren hex. Also just started 4iu per day angtropin.I’m on 4th week of tren hex @ 75mg 3x per week and test prop 75 mg 3x per week. just switched up to Platinum test e @ 400mg per week and I’m dropping the tren hex. Hasn’t kicked in at all and I’m just having 2nd thoughts of running it. I’d probably have to go to 300mg per week at least to feel it and I don’t want to bump it. The primo ace I have is in an alcohol based solution. The primo oral has been 100mg 2x per day for about 17 days. When I inject ace even at 75mg per day I see dramatic changes in under 2 weeks. Maybe I should capped it instead of direct spoon feeding raw. Either way it’s nowhere near effective as injecting it.

Like bigp said the nutsack absorbs way better than the rest of the skin. There are a bunch of studies showing topical steroids being absorbed at 10% all over the body but absorption at the scrotum was 50-60%. Only problem is your solution is in alcohol right? They said that gives ppl some sores on their balls

Like bigp said the nutsack absorbs way better than the rest of the skin. There are a bunch of studies showing topical steroids being absorbed at 10% all over the body but absorption at the scrotum was 50-60%. Only problem is your solution is in alcohol right? They said that gives ppl some sores on their balls
My thoughts exactly. Im gonna look at different carriers and find one without alcohol ( maybe phlojel ultra?} I know someone who did This with Stanolone and swore by it. I’ve been hesitant to try it lol.

Good thread for a few reasons. Thanks for posting Slick.

Good thread for a few reasons. Thanks for posting Slick.
started applying topical yesterday on arms. 2 applications at 100mg ea. Will update this thread. Primo ace injectable is amazing. Just trying to figure out how to transport another way.

why topical instead of eating it?
just eat spoonfull a few times ed.i had a friend that used to do that.
he was gianormous when he did that too.
Bioavailability is 12% - you might be right with spoon feeding but at 200mg per day it’s not worth it IMHO. I hear you need to go to 300mg per day though. Maybe can get 20% bioavailability with TD. Only trying these methods because the injectable at 75mgs per day is hands down the best product I’ve ever used. Anyone who has been able to tolerate primo ace injectable for 2 weeks will agree.

I haven't tried transdermal primo ace, but I've tried transdermal and injectable DHB. Injectable DHB base hurts really bad. The transdermal works, but it causes skin irritation that's almost as bad as the injectable. It would be interesting to see if primo ace works transdermally and is tolerable at the same time.

I also believe that oral bioavailability varies among individuals. I've gotten good cosmetic results in a short time with 100 mg/day orally. It seemed close to the results I'd get with 50 mg/day injected. I wouldn't have noticed much if I was only absorbing 12 mg.

I haven't tried transdermal primo ace, but I've tried transdermal and injectable DHB. Injectable DHB base hurts really bad. The transdermal works, but it causes skin irritation that's almost as bad as the injectable. It would be interesting to see if primo ace works transdermally and is tolerable at the same time.
What carrier was used with your DHB ? I’ve seen some threads about it and guys were raving about it. Bold base and nandro base in a transdermal are great. So is tren base. I’ll followup on the primo ace transdermal.

What carrier was used with your DHB ? I’ve seen some threads about it and guys were raving about it. Bold base and nandro base in a transdermal are great. So is tren base. I’ll followup on the primo ace transdermal.

I use miglyol and EO as the carrier oil for my DHB cyp. It comes out mostly painfree at 100 mg/ml. I haven't brewed DHB base, but I bought a few vials. 20 - 30 mg would hurt for days afterwards. It was worth it for the occasional preworkout boost. I don't know the recipe, but it contained guaiacol.

The DHB base transdermals I used were legal products in 2004 / 2005. I believe I was using 300 mg/day at the time. They worked well, but they were nowhere near as efficient as the injectables.

I also believe that oral bioavailability varies among individuals. I've gotten good cosmetic results in a short time with 100 mg/day orally. It seemed close to the results I'd get with 50 mg/day injected. I wouldn't have noticed much if I was only absorbing 12 mg.
Are you talking about primo ace @ 100mg per day?

I use miglyol and EO as the carrier oil for my DHB cyp. It comes out mostly painfree at 100 mg/ml. I haven't brewed DHB base, but I bought a few vials. 20 - 30 mg would hurt for days afterwards. It was worth it for the occasional preworkout boost. I don't know the recipe, but it contained guaiacol.

The DHB base transdermals I used were legal products in 2004 / 2005. I believe I was using 300 mg/day at the time. They worked well, but they were nowhere near as efficient as the injectables.
Here’s my question. Do they make a DHB raw without an ester or is it all the same chemical structure. When I search for DHB only the 1 test comes up with a molecular weight of 288. I don’t think I’ve seen anything other than DHB on raw lists.

Are you talking about primo ace @ 100mg per day?

Right, 100 mg/day oral primo ace. I got decent cosmetic results that seemed similar to what I get from 350 mg/week injected primo enanthate.

Right, 100 mg/day oral primo ace. I got decent cosmetic results that seemed similar to what I get from 350 mg/week injected primo enanthate.
Is that the only thing you were taking?

Here’s my question. Do they make a DHB raw without an ester or is it all the same chemical structure. When I search for DHB only the 1 test comes up with a molecular weight of 288. I don’t think I’ve seen anything other than DHB on raw lists.

I've seen and used DHB cypionate and DHB base. I've read of other esters used in the 2000s, but I haven't seen them for sale anywhere. DHB cyp gives good lasting strength and size gains over several months at least. DHB base (injected) hits fast and wears off in 3 to 4 hours.

Is that the only thing you were taking?

I was also on 200 mg/week test. I stay on test year round. I might do an experiment like this again this year, just oral primo ace and test (maybe with low dose trest). I'd like to get leaner first, since I notice the primo effects quicker when I'm lean.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear