over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo acetate orals

Creep

Registered
Newbies
Does anyone have any experience with primo ace orals, good or bad, and what dosages....

Nope. Only used Primo E.

They are hugely expensive while providing very small benefits, at least until you use doses large enough for effectiveness. I'm not against using oral primo if you have the money to spend in certain scenarios, and can afford large enough doses....but i'd probably recommend buying powder and measuring it out on your own for a cheaper price. If you use large doses currently, you will probably not get much from oral primo...for the most part. If you are on low trt doses, or something not outrageous, then you will probably be a better candidate form using it...or at least feeling and seeing it's effects.

I get the "primo look" (big, round and full but dry) with oral primo ace at 100 mg/day. It feels comparable to injectable primo e at 350 mg/week. The big difference I see with the oral is how fast it kicks in.

You might need higher doses to build mass. Some guys take 200 mg/day or more. Primo acetate raws aren't that expensive.

If I bought my own primo ace raws, could I just cap the raw powder in its form to my desired dosage....that’s all it is really, correct ?

We used to use 150mg qd of the old Schering 50 mg tabs. Lou Zwick the producer of American Muscle Mag on ESPN hooked us up with a legit pharmacy in Germany after we were on his show. It was actually West Germany still then unbelievably enough as it was '88 '89 when it started and reunification didn't happen until the fall of '90 I believe it was. Anyway, I sold this to almost no one that wasn't competing and using it the last 3-6 weeks pre-contest except a few girls. Most of us found it gave us a cosmetic effect that was difficult to replicate with other compounds. I remember we didn't feel like we had full effect @ 100mg qd and 50mg qd was more of the girl's dose along with the more common 25mg dose for girls. I may have known a couple of people that hit 200-300mg qd but it was not common mostly due to cost. Almost everyone would try to stretch it with 100mg if they were financially challenged or use 150mg. The package insert said 2-3mg/kg qd for at least 3 months. If you're trying to use it to grow muscle I'd think you would need the 200-300mg qd and it may be the least cost effective method you could choose for growth. But I would definitely use pre-contest if I still competed. It was a great way to get in primo without adding shots. We'd usually switch to all water base and orals 3-4 weeks out. Upjohn 30ml 50mg winny and Steris T susp. with Searle Anavar @ 25mg qd (10 tabs) and we'd add brand name Upjohn Halotestin @ 20-30mg qd the last 2-3 weeks. I think they quit making 50mg tabs around '92-'93 it seems like my German pharm said they couldn't supply. Since then I've really only used it on girls. 25mg qd seems not quite as strong as 10mg var. 50mg qd seems a little stronger than 10mg var so something like 3.5-4x weaker than var in females in estimation I'd say. I also used the old 20mg/ml amps inject but it would knot me bad and make me feverish. I really didn't notice much at 20mg and couldn't tolerate more or maybe I didn't continue long enough but abandoned it regardless.

Rex.

Thx, that was a cool post. Definitely brought back some memories when you mentioned Upjohn and searle and steris....wow!

We used to use 150mg qd of the old Schering 50 mg tabs. Lou Zwick the producer of American Muscle Mag on ESPN hooked us up with a legit pharmacy in Germany after we were on his show. It was actually West Germany still then unbelievably enough as it was '88 '89 when it started and reunification didn't happen until the fall of '90 I believe it was. Anyway, I sold this to almost no one that wasn't competing and using it the last 3-6 weeks pre-contest except a few girls. Most of us found it gave us a cosmetic effect that was difficult to replicate with other compounds. I remember we didn't feel like we had full effect @ 100mg qd and 50mg qd was more of the girl's dose along with the more common 25mg dose for girls. I may have known a couple of people that hit 200-300mg qd but it was not common mostly due to cost. Almost everyone would try to stretch it with 100mg if they were financially challenged or use 150mg. The package insert said 2-3mg/kg qd for at least 3 months. If you're trying to use it to grow muscle I'd think you would need the 200-300mg qd and it may be the least cost effective method you could choose for growth. But I would definitely use pre-contest if I still competed. It was a great way to get in primo without adding shots. We'd usually switch to all water base and orals 3-4 weeks out. Upjohn 30ml 50mg winny and Steris T susp. with Searle Anavar @ 25mg qd (10 tabs) and we'd add brand name Upjohn Halotestin @ 20-30mg qd the last 2-3 weeks. I think they quit making 50mg tabs around '92-'93 it seems like my German pharm said they couldn't supply. Since then I've really only used it on girls. 25mg qd seems not quite as strong as 10mg var. 50mg qd seems a little stronger than 10mg var so something like 3.5-4x weaker than var in females in estimation I'd say. I also used the old 20mg/ml amps inject but it would knot me bad and make me feverish. I really didn't notice much at 20mg and couldn't tolerate more or maybe I didn't continue long enough but abandoned it regardless.

Rex.
Could it be worth doing 100mg/d if you are already using Primo depot at 400-600 or so per week?

Could it be worth doing 100mg/d if you are already using Primo depot at 400-600 or so per week?

It would also be a way to increase your primo dose without adding shots. I've actually considered this but I haven't done it yet. I've tried pretty much everything but high dose primo. By high dose I mean like a gram a week, JP primo doses. I've done grams of deca, grams of EQ which really didn't do shit much more than reg doses. But primo that's either 10 ml obviously or 200mg primo which was never made commercially for a reason and still half a bottle a week of that. If I was young and highly motivated without 33 years of scar tissue, I started shots at 17 I'm almost 50, it'd be easy. But I'm not nearly as motivated to experiment and doing that volume of oil or a traditionally very irritating high mg injection at 5ml a week for 3-4 months is not appealing. But I could do 600mg IM qwk consistently probably and add 150mg of oral 6x a week 900mg total and approximate 1 gm qwk IM. A well made 200mg/ml primo cut in 1/2 ml with 1/2 ml T in a 1 ml syringe, 2 mls 3x/wk (tiw). So 600 primo and 750-900 T qwk in only 6 mls and add the oral primo would allow you to experience gram doses of primo or very near quite easily and consistently. 100mg qd would save you like 3 mls a week of inject volume if you had 100mg/ml.

Rex.

200mg primo which was never made commercially for a reason and still half a bottle a week of that.
What reason is that? Not disagreeing on cost, which I would venture to say is at least part of the reason that concentration was never made commercially.

Oh. That must be an individual response because I’ve read plenty of accounts of people using that concentration without issue. Pharma companies have to make products with the widest range of people in mind. Almost no one in gen pop need a higher concentration nor the added cost per unit. So, I’d venture those are the big reasons behind why 100mg solutions were all that were made.

Oh. That must be an individual response because I’ve read plenty of accounts of people using that concentration without issue. Pharma companies have to make products with the widest range of people in mind. Almost no one in gen pop need a higher concentration nor the added cost per unit. So, I’d venture those are the big reasons behind why 100mg solutions were all that were made.

Historically 200mg primo has hurt like a mofo - I am talking crippling and thats why it wasn't made (UG's tried this many many times over the years).
All the sudden all of these sources have a painless 200mg mix just but dropping it in some MCT oil....I would call it questionable

Weird. Everything you have ever read and never experienced must be true..especially when it comes from strangers about the most commonly and profitably faked AAS out there on the black market.

I use loads of primo

Turkey is next to me , i go pick up from pharmacy

Is my main drug be it cut ,bulk,recomp

All the years searching for 200 mg/ml everything was fake !

One was legit ( i tested at simec out of my pocket ) and i couldnt use it because of pip

Crippling pip

Only way was cut 1/2 ml with 1/2 ml eq or T

Historically 200mg primo has hurt like a mofo - I am talking crippling and thats why it wasn't made (UG's tried this many many times over the years).
All the sudden all of these sources have a painless 200mg mix just but dropping it in some MCT oil....I would call it questionable

I use loads of primo

Turkey is next to me , i go pick up from pharmacy

Is my main drug be it cut ,bulk,recomp

All the years searching for 200 mg/ml everything was fake !

One was legit ( i tested at simec out of my pocket ) and i couldnt use it because of pip

Crippling pip

Only way was cut 1/2 ml with 1/2 ml eq or T
Just wanted to thank you fellas for being civil in stating your disagreement. Respect.

I agree 200mg of primo ace would be crippling, but 200mg/ ml of primo eth is a different s

I agree 200mg of primo ace would be crippling, but 200mg/ ml of primo eth is a different s
Oh if that was the cause of confusion my bad. I was referring to primo-e. In contrast, Primo ace, which I've never used, always has anecdotal reports of pip. Again, my bad if I confused the discussion of the 2.

Oh if that was the cause of confusion my bad. I was referring to primo-e. In contrast, Primo ace, which I've never used, always has anecdotal reports of pip. Again, my bad if I confused the discussion of the 2.
This thread is about Primo A orals

This thread is about Primo A orals
Yes but if you look around post #8 the topic of adding oral primo acetate on top of injectable primo was introduced into the discussion. And Rex mentioned using a 200mg/mL solution in addition to test and oral primo acetate, and I assumed he was referring to primo enanthate. Again, I apologize for the confusion.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws