over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

Is the raw powder often faked? It seems the finished product is.
Not if they want to stay in business. The raws for primo have a very distinctive mother of pearl kind of look. Not easy to describe but easy to see when something isn't primo. And anyone selling oils would know that look as well.

Not if they want to stay in business. The raws for primo have a very distinctive mother of pearl kind of look. Not easy to describe but easy to see when something isn't primo. And anyone selling oils would know that look as well.
So. Guessing reason primo is always 100 mg is because takes too much solvent to get higher concentration , for most brewers - without having a Bite ?

as long as your not slanging,but if you are bro trust me bro, speaking from experience, even 10g raw is far worse than a collection of oil bottles, its indisputable, they don't care if you want artistic control over what you put in your body, at that point if you get rolled, you are fucked. In that aspect at least I mean. yes I agree with you regarding not telling a soul you are fine. BUT - If you are slanging a few bottles here and there, that is a huge risk, even if you trust the people. assume that everyone are loudmouths and if pressed by LE will roll. I have seen the baddest mother fuckers roll when hit with time (scared with time)
Yep. Make for yourself and nobody else. Tell nobody on earth.

I've never seen Primo. It was too rich for my taste. You do get to know each powder after seeing them. EQ is a liquid.

So. Guessing reason primo is always 100 mg is because takes too much solvent to get higher concentration , for most brewers - without having a Bite ?
Test prop is that way.

Not everyone takes the small hop from personal use to manufacturer so lightly.
Totally fair.
I do mine at 200, but I can see why some don’t - raws are still very pricey compared to, say, test.

But yeah the raws are very distinguishable. Pearl fish scale look. Easy to test as well.

I can find you the source if you honestly think that's bullshit, he said it himself fairly recently. YouTube it so it's not my biased ass telling you. It was probably 40 mins or so into the video of a similar title.

I think Dorian's first cycle is chemically genius, and we've fallen into a test base always mindset. Aside from just being really conservative in dosage, that's a sane cycle that avoids the weaknesses of always using a test base and wouldn't even be strongly suppressive, allowing the user freedom from BnCing...
that cycle would still shut down your natural test running orals and primo 12 weeks so how can you say its "genius" when low test is proven dangerous for the heart, overall health, lower prostate protection since you have little E2 which protects the prostate, its healhy for your lipids, and the list goes on. When did test become the devil? If our body produces it why do you think its so dangerous?

FrancisK haha OK, I MAY be letting loose a bit... so here's what I like about the cycle (dbol and primo, var if available) for a first: it's conservative, so you don't blow your wad out the gate with crazy dosages. This stuff was all pharma back then of course. So starting with pharma dbol... Dbol usually boosts appetite and size considerably at 20mg, after the 6 week front load any appreciable E2 from the dbol quickly clears, and the added strength/size would provide a good boost. Then, var, minimally suppressive and dry/hardening, var has been shown in research to only suppress free T by like 40% or so long-term at higher doses... added in along with primo which has a popular/well known tolerable side-effect profile.. this reads almost like a cycle of minimally suppressive supplements compared to the 500mg test cycle everyone starts with nowadays. They didn't even have creatine back then, so this would have seemed like magic.
you do realize that "pharma D-bol" and D-bol are the exact same d-bol right? One is significantly more expensive becauase the pharma name but if you find a reputable vendor who buys from a reputable raws mnfctr its identical. I think your thinking way too far into this. Test cyp is test cyp. Deca is Deca. No matter who you buy it from whether compound pharmacy, UG mnfctr, or big pharma. To top it off its all made the same way so I dont really understand any of your rationale.

It's interesting how people are reinventing the wheel of well studied substance of the 70's like Primo, which was born to be estrogen neutral.

But... No no you are not injecting Masteron, because you have laser eyes to verify it, it's Primo for sure!

Not to mention that you are trusting people that don't have any scientific background.

Meanwhile at Mr.O/Arnold Classic, you have huge guys on Test EQ Tren HGH insulin.... But yes they are doing everything wrong, better to go back old-school Dbol Primo.... Lol

THANK YOU! Someone needed to say it. look at the guys now vs 70s. They def knew way better than anyone now days....except for the members on this forum. They know everything;).

Is it really that bad? With raws you can run 500mg for a year straight for the same cost as a fancy weekend night out.

Pickapeck - have you noticed any changes since adding the ghrp 6?
I don't remember what contest the GHRP-6 came in. I usually preferred GHRP-2 because the hunger from GHRP-6 was really strong. I have had the peptides tested and so I know their authenticity. I took these things for year and my wife at one point was pissed because comparing photos one day she realized I looked younger in the wrong time line. I don't know what was doing what because whenever I tested IGF-1 when using them it really had not budged. I felt they helped partition nutrients so basically helping to go lean but who knows. Probably not a dramatic effect as far as BBing but maybe useful for anti-aging when your over 45.

that cycle would still shut down your natural test running orals and primo 12 weeks so how can you say its "genius" when low test is proven dangerous for the heart, overall health, lower prostate protection since you have little E2 which protects the prostate, its healhy for your lipids, and the list goes on. When did test become the devil? If our body produces it why do you think its so dangerous?
Bahah, what a misrepresentation of my position on test ("the deeeeeeevil"). I fucking love test, I've never ran a cycle without it (since we have AIs and SERMs now).

E2 does not protect the prostate, it attacks it. E2 does have some mild benefits for lipids (there are alternatives). High E2 poses a net negative for the adult male.

Still, aromatizing androgen (test!) is best for anabolism. Yet, I still appreciate Dorian's first cycle.

you do realize that "pharma D-bol" and D-bol are the exact same d-bol right? One is significantly more expensive becauase the pharma name but if you find a reputable vendor who buys from a reputable raws mnfctr its identical. I think your thinking way too far into this. Test cyp is test cyp. Deca is Deca. No matter who you buy it from whether compound pharmacy, UG mnfctr, or big pharma. To top it off its all made the same way so I dont really understand any of your rationale.
I'll have to disagree here. The way the raws are compounded matter. There is a lot of resources invested by pharmaceutical companies into the delivery system of both oral and injectable meds. Some guy pressing dianabol into calcium carbonate pills with his second or third hand pill press in his garage is not the same as the original process used by Ciba.

its all fun and games until some careless fool attracts attention and rolls on you. having a lab is far worse than even distribution charges
You're the most street smart guy on the board, I always respect your practical knowledge. I thought it was cool seeing you and heavyhitter talking like old friends on another thread recently.

You're the most street smart guy on the board, I always respect your practical knowledge. I thought it was cool seeing you and heavyhitter talking like old friends on another thread recently.
thanks, bro. I am speaking only from experiences. @heavyhitter is a great guy! very knowledgeable himself, especially with the digestive system and hormones. He is an OG also. He just operatesd on the other side of things. Good perspective regardless, and it's nice to see someone not confined to operate so dualistically black and white. Take the middle road and observe. The weather is nicer there.

Anyone ever try a Golden Era cycle of Primo and Dianabol. Supposedly, this was Scharzenegger's go to cycle. Ramping up and ramping down. Now withe the new found infactuation with Primo's aboility to modulate down estrogen it seems interesting again. Arnold would ramp primo from 300 up to a gram a week and up to 100 mg/d dianabol. He use to look pretty dry for his era. It might be an interesting expderiment. There was no test in his cycle. He would then bridge with deca and low dose dianabol.

Anyone tried such a cycle?
I love primo. But a better cycle to me is Tren Ace with Dbol for 3-4 weeks. If you make every day count then it is a powerful stack. It is synergistic with test.

I’m running the 300mg primo (Bayer) amd Watson cyp 300mg a week with 3-4iu gh(saizen / nords) daily. I take a half (25mg) pharm drol pre workout on leg and back days.
I’m 50 and I prob look the best I ever have. I’m fact I do look the best I ever have…compliments are daily and wherever I go I’m asked if I’m a BBer.
The polish my physique has now compared to when I would use the more popular compounds at higher dosages is quite frankly amazing. I also think part of it is that I will only use pharm / human grade products from now on. I don’t have that toxic feeling anymore - I feel better now than I ever have…my workouts are great, pumps are fantastic and my appetite is also very good.
15-20 years ago, I never would have believed if you told me you’ll look your best at 50.
I’ll prob run this cycle for life as long as bloods are good. Cholesterol is a bit high but I’m now on 40mg Lipitor
But my fav part of this cycle is not the way I look - but the well being I have is literally out of this world

I’m running the 300mg primo (Bayer) amd Watson cyp 300mg a week with 3-4iu gh(saizen / nords) daily. I take a half (25mg) pharm drol pre workout on leg and back days.
I’m 50 and I prob look the best I ever have. I’m fact I do look the best I ever have…compliments are daily and wherever I go I’m asked if I’m a BBer.
The polish my physique has now compared to when I would use the more popular compounds at higher dosages is quite frankly amazing. I also think part of it is that I will only use pharm / human grade products from now on. I don’t have that toxic feeling anymore - I feel better now than I ever have…my workouts are great, pumps are fantastic and my appetite is also very good.
15-20 years ago, I never would have believed if you told me you’ll look your best at 50.
I’ll prob run this cycle for life as long as bloods are good. Cholesterol is a bit high but I’m now on 40mg Lipitor
But my fav part of this cycle is not the way I look - but the well being I have is literally out of this world
cream of the crop brands bro. salute! I have been wanting to throw in some primo for a while its been years.

I am going to be trying a 10 week cycle of: 300 mg primo/wk and 300 mg test/wk. (Maybe adding anavar 25 mg or Tbol 25mg on lifting days only). I will be getting blood work in April to make sure it's reasonably good.

I don't remember what contest the GHRP-6 came in. I usually preferred GHRP-2 because the hunger from GHRP-6 was really strong. I have had the peptides tested and so I know their authenticity. I took these things for year and my wife at one point was pissed because comparing photos one day she realized I looked younger in the wrong time line. I don't know what was doing what because whenever I tested IGF-1 when using them it really had not budged. I felt they helped partition nutrients so basically helping to go lean but who knows. Probably not a dramatic effect as far as BBing but maybe useful for anti-aging when your over 45.
I dont see how you guus get the hunger from ghrp6. I know it does im not saying it doesn't. But I don't get it and my ghrp6 is 100% legit.same with mk I don't get the hunger.maybe the first week on mk yes but after that nothing. I guess my body is weird like that.

The ghrp6 i do 100mcg 3 times a day and nothing.but like i said im weird i guess because even gh no matter how high I go on it I dont get bloded or numb hands or none of those side effect.and ive done real pharmaceutical gh so its not that the gh is fake.I just stick to 2 iu a day and stay lean as hell

On the topic of the original post.if back in Arnold faus they had more options as far as we have today for different gears.im sure he and his boys would of used them too.its just what was most available then.

Besides genetics.I think most guys over think of what to take.its simple.take what you want train hard I mean hard eat clean and eat enough. And you will see size come on like you would never imagine. And very important sleep enough. Once you plato then increase the dose a bit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131