over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

On the topic of the original post.if back in Arnold faus they had more options as far as we have today for different gears.im sure he and his boys would of used them too.its just what was most available then.

Besides genetics.I think most guys over think of what to take.its simple.take what you want train hard I mean hard eat clean and eat enough. And you will see size come on like you would never imagine. And very important sleep enough. Once you plato then increase the dose a bit.
That's because at the end of the day, they're ALL highly angrogenic testosterone analogues that work at the androgen receptor. Also, I never got additional appetite on GH or cjc-1295, ghrp2 or 6, or mk. That is either because I'm already hungry all the time or that GH or ghrelin just doesn't give me that side effect. If you want a real appetite increase, get fat on mirtazapine. I only tried it for a few weeks but damn.

I dont see how you guus get the hunger from ghrp6. I know it does im not saying it doesn't. But I don't get it and my ghrp6 is 100% legit.same with mk I don't get the hunger.maybe the first week on mk yes but after that nothing. I guess my body is weird like that.

The ghrp6 i do 100mcg 3 times a day and nothing.but like i said im weird i guess because even gh no matter how high I go on it I dont get bloded or numb hands or none of those side effect.and ive done real pharmaceutical gh so its not that the gh is fake.I just stick to 2 iu a day and stay lean as hell
The hunger thing wore off for me after the sort of newbie effect unless I don't use them for a long time and then re-introduce them. I wish I didn't get sides from GH like you. I've crept up to 4 iu/d but eventually the sides make it stupid. So 1-2 iu is closer to a sweet spot.

That's because at the end of the day, they're ALL highly angrogenic testosterone analogues that work at the androgen receptor. Also, I never got additional appetite on GH or cjc-1295, ghrp2 or 6, or mk. That is either because I'm already hungry all the time or that GH or ghrelin just doesn't give me that side effect. If you want a real appetite increase, get fat on mirtazapine. I only tried it for a few weeks but damn.
Oh bro hell no on that mirtazapine.my mother in law out of nowhere went nuts like really nuts.talking all kind of weird shit and what not.long story short we took her to the hospital and they put her in The sych ward for like a week.they sent her home with a few meds.one of them was mirtazapine.and she couldn't stop eating. Im talking waking up at all times in the night and go to kitchen and eat everything. We had camaras installed to keep on eye on her.

So she got off all the meds and I kept the mirtazapine one.still have it. And yes it made me hungry like unbelievable
But it would make me so angry.im talking like hulk angry. I would scream at my dog for the smallest thing and I would kick shit out of anger for no reason. And just hated everything and every one for no reason. I was like bro whats wrong with me. Not even tren nack in my days would do that to me . Until I said wait this started after I started using this med.so I Google it
And sure enough. One of the mayor sides is anger.I stopped it and I was back to normal
That shit is crazy.

I sometimes grab it from the medicine cabinet just to bug the wife and she flips on me.HELL NO LEAVE THAT ALONE.She actually hid it from me lmao 🤣🤣

The hunger thing wore off for me after the sort of newbie effect unless I don't use them for a long time and then re-introduce them. I wish I didn't get sides from GH like you. I've crept up to 4 iu/d but eventually the sides make it stupid. So 1-2 iu is closer to a sweet spot.
Exactly if I use it the first 2 days or so I get the hunger but then gone.but if I stop using it for months and restart its does the same

On gh yea man I don't get any of the bad sides thank god

Oh bro hell no on that mirtazapine.my mother in law out of nowhere went nuts like really nuts.talking all kind of weird shit and what not.long story short we took her to the hospital and they put her in The sych ward for like a week.they sent her home with a few meds.one of them was mirtazapine.and she couldn't stop eating. Im talking waking up at all times in the night and go to kitchen and eat everything. We had camaras installed to keep on eye on her.

So she got off all the meds and I kept the mirtazapine one.still have it. And yes it made me hungry like unbelievable
But it would make me so angry.im talking like hulk angry. I would scream at my dog for the smallest thing and I would kick shit out of anger for no reason. And just hated everything and every one for no reason. I was like bro whats wrong with me. Not even tren nack in my days would do that to me . Until I said wait this started after I started using this med.so I Google it
And sure enough. One of the mayor sides is anger.I stopped it and I was back to normal
That shit is crazy.

I sometimes grab it from the medicine cabinet just to bug the wife and she flips on me.HELL NO LEAVE THAT ALONE.She actually hid it from me lmao 🤣🤣
Yup, LOL. First, sorry about your mother. Hope she's improving. But yeah, in the 3 weeks, I gained 15lbs of pure FAT. I couldn't stop eating. Stuff myself and 30 minutes later, ate like a horse again. And again and again. Damn that mirtazapine. The hunger is insane. Thankfully I didn't get the anger. In fact, I didn't get anything from it except constant unending hunger.

Yup, LOL. First, sorry about your mother. Hope she's improving. But yeah, in the 3 weeks, I gained 15lbs of pure FAT. I couldn't stop eating. Stuff myself and 30 minutes later, ate like a horse again. And again and again. Damn that mirtazapine. The hunger is insane. Thankfully I didn't get the anger. In fact, I didn't get anything from it except constant unending hunger.

We used it a lot on the oncology floor. Trying to get chemo patients to eat

Thanks she ok its my mother in law my mom passed away last year rip.now they have her on extended release xanax and she is normal

I forgot to say besides the anger it made me sleepy but not to go to sleep more like zombie out feeling. I read that the anger part is normal for some patients and it goes away after a while but i was going to wait. Because honestly bro I was going to end up in jail.that crap was the devil to me lol

But you are so right you eat like a lot on one sitting and 10 to 20 minutes later you feel like you haven't eaten in a whole weeks.its crazy

I remember eating and be so full but still felt hungry but I couldn't fit more food in my belly.that belly looked like I was 9 month pregnant 🤣🤣

We used it a lot on the oncology floor. Trying to get chemo patients to eat
Juggy do you know or heard of the anger side effect of it? I felt like kicking my dog lol I would never do that his my boy its a figure of speech

Juggy do you know or heard of the anger side effect of it? I felt like kicking my dog lol I would never do that his my boy its a figure of speech

One of Mirtazapines MOAs is increased noradrenergic transmission. So increased norepinephrine can definitely cause irritation.

One of Mirtazapines MOAs is increased noradrenergic transmission. So increased norepinephrine can definitely cause irritation.
Oh ok thanks man for the info.that makes sense

Oh ok thanks man for the info.that makes sense

Usually the sedation overcomes that, you can’t be irritated if your half ass sedated.

But psychopharmacology is so wild. Every person has their own brain chemistry, so many things cause an impact.

Stimulants usually cause me general uplifted thoughts, mild euphoria…good mood…..I took Ritalin a few times…..I was acting like the Joker of Batman. I wanted to burn the world
Down I was so irritable.

Usually the sedation overcomes that, you can’t be irritated if your half ass sedated.

But psychopharmacology is so wild. Every person has their own brain chemistry, so many things cause an impact.

Stimulants usually cause me general uplifted thoughts, mild euphoria…good mood…..I took Ritalin a few times…..I was acting like the Joker of Batman. I wanted to burn the world
Down I was so irritable.
Lmao at joker part.

Yea your right I get the anger first then once sedated im good

Anyone ever try a Golden Era cycle of Primo and Dianabol. Supposedly, this was Scharzenegger's go to cycle. Ramping up and ramping down. Now withe the new found infactuation with Primo's aboility to modulate down estrogen it seems interesting again. Arnold would ramp primo from 300 up to a gram a week and up to 100 mg/d dianabol. He use to look pretty dry for his era. It might be an interesting expderiment. There was no test in his cycle. He would then bridge with deca and low dose dianabol.

Anyone tried such a cycle?
Dbol not sure why anyone takes that water fat bulk crap...there’s so much other...take turnibol take test e w eq
Hate any water retention what so ever to be lean

Dbol not sure why anyone takes that water fat bulk crap...there’s so much other...take turnibol take test e w eq
Hate any water retention what so ever to be lean
Look at the Golden Era guys when this combo was used. Poke through this thread. Primo decreases estrogen. Methandrostenolone converts to a very strong estrogen, 17 methyl estradiol. Primo likely controls this estrogen conversion leading to much less water retention. Since starting this thread I have experimented a bit with the combo. It is possible to titrate in the primo an control the estrogen whilst still getting the full effect of the dianabol but it may not work for everyone. One really ahs to control other factors especially eating clean to see how these things interact. One point in the thread is that in the Golden Era test really was not used since AIs and SERMs did not exist. So the bloating and gyno was controlled through experimentation with little true knowledge. Primo and dianabol was used in combination and with good results for obvious reasons descrinbed here in this post and elsewhere in this thread.

They did have clomid and it was used on cycle as a serm throughout the 70's. Nolvadex didn't come in till the end of 70's early 80's. Primo was much more valuable then without the Ai's that we have now. We know from Sergio Olivia that he liked Deca with winstrol in the early days, which makes much more sense in regard to the lack of gyno. Dianabol was obviously used, but more likely in much lower doses really. Winstrol, anavar primo used for prep, in high doses.

They did have clomid and it was used on cycle as a serm throughout the 70's. Nolvadex didn't come in till the end of 70's early 80's. Primo was much more valuable then without the Ai's that we have now. We know from Sergio Olivia that he liked Deca with winstrol in the early days, which makes much more sense in regard to the lack of gyno. Dianabol was obviously used, but more likely in much lower doses really. Winstrol, anavar primo used for prep, in high doses.
Come to think of it I think Teslac came out in early 1970s as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131