over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo and Dianabol

That's fair, my first cycle was well planned and the most solid I've ever done. Test, the bioidentical hormone. It was solid mostly because I had everything ELSE dialed in and I had heightened responsiveness (and had insane PIP/test flu initially)... But I suppose there are a lot of guys that just say w/e idk... Going back on topic, I do really now see the pragmatic genius in Dorian's first cycle. I think primo/dbol and or var in there is enough for pretty insane gains if you're disciplined.
While that may have been his first cycle, Dorian was a big fan of high test base cycles for offseason bulking, as he's talked about several times.

I'm not one that ever was into orals .tried like 3 different times and always felt like shit.I also never was a fan of high doses of test.anything over 750mg and I felt like shit so I've always been in the 600mg area.

Now I'm just running 300mg of test 300mg primo and 2iu of gh and just added 100mcg of ghrp6 3 times a day.and I look better than I ever had and feel amazing.

Even my wife is telling me you looking really defined.and people I know in the gym ask me what I'm taking because I look great and big.im only 220lb at 5'10 lean .when I tell them they don't believe me.in the morning when I wake up I'm around 213-214 but full and tight.im really loving this combo

Mind you it's real pharma but this is what I'm sticking to from now on
I love exactly your cycle. Always great.

Primo won’t do anything for the methylestradiol from dianabol, also I’ve heard from a trusted source that for most of Arnold’s career, as well as Franco’s, they used deca in the off season and primo was more of a pre-contest drug for them alongside Anavar.

Primo won’t do anything for the methylestradiol from dianabol, also I’ve heard from a trusted source that for most of Arnold’s career, as well as Franco’s, they used deca in the off season and primo was more of a pre-contest drug for them alongside Anavar.
A lot of people are just saying primo competes with aromatase vs test/dbol and ties it up reducing conversion of the estrogen metabolites from the other drugs.

A lot of people are just saying primo competes with aromatase vs test/dbol and ties it up reducing conversion of the estrogen metabolites from the other drugs.
I know that, I have my own bloodwork showing that primobolan lowered my estradiol whilst using testosterone. What I’m saying is that although dianabol mildly aromatises which primobolan would take care of, it would do nothing for its metabolite methylestradiol especially if you’re using higher dosages of dianabol.

How long have you been on the test/primo stack? What were you on before that?
Been on that for like 3 months before that I was a mess.i started with 600 test with deca then switched the deca for eq then added winstrol and Proviron then added trest that turned out to be tren I was all over the place and felt like shit bloodwork as far as cholesterol was a mess. Got off everything cruise for a while to clean out.and then after I cleaned out I restarted with the 300/300 test primo and gh and feel and look great

I know that, I have my own bloodwork showing that primobolan lowered my estradiol whilst using testosterone. What I’m saying is that although dianabol mildly aromatises which primobolan would take care of, it would do nothing for its metabolite methylestradiol especially if you’re using higher dosages of dianabol.
Yeah you would want to run ralox either half tab or full tab a day depending on your dbol dosage in addition to the primo.

raloxifene/primo is damn near the perfect way to control estrogen. Only drawback is expense but imo spending 300-400 USD/year for perfect estrogen control is worth it.

Been on that for like 3 months before that I was a mess.i started with 600 test with deca then switched the deca for eq then added winstrol and Proviron then added trest that turned out to be tren I was all over the place and felt like shit bloodwork as far as cholesterol was a mess. Got off everything cruise for a while to clean out.and then after I cleaned out I restarted with the 300/300 test primo and gh and feel and look great
What a roller coaster ride. I did Win and Proviron together and dried my joints out to dust. Never again.

What a roller coaster ride. I did Win and Proviron together and dried my joints out to dust. Never again.
I don't compete anymore so I don't need to use winny at all.I tanked my estro too

Now on 300/300 test and primo real pharma and 2iu of gh with ghrp6 I will do that for ever I'll never touch anything else.the way I feel and look is like no other.super happy and so many people notice and complement me on how defined I look.wake up full and tight and stay all day like that. And surprisingly I'm extremely strong in the gym

I don't compete anymore so I don't need to use winny at all.I tanked my estro too

Now on 300/300 test and primo real pharma and 2iu of gh with ghrp6 I will do that for ever I'll never touch anything else.the way I feel and look is like no other.super happy and so many people notice and complement me on how defined I look.wake up full and tight and stay all day like that. And surprisingly I'm extremely strong in the gym
Test your e2 sensitive LC/MS after a few more weeks on primo and report back to us. Feeling good is a good sign though. I’ve honestly always felt off when somethwas fucked for me lab work wise.

I'm just on a TRT regimine at this time. Test-P 50 mg MWF, GH 1.5 iu EOD, hCG on Sundays. Giving my joints some time to catch up. I love Primo. the longer I'm on it the better I look. How are you using the GHRP6?

So i'm guessing then that no body ahs done the Dianabol/Primo Arnold-like cycle then?

I don't know how the fuck anyone runs winny, the one time I have purposely run it and the one time I was given winny instead of anavar I was a creaky old man that couldn't do shit in the gym without everything popping and aching....

I don't know how the fuck anyone runs winny, the one time I have purposely run it and the one time I was given winny instead of anavar I was a creaky old man that couldn't do shit in the gym without everything popping and aching....
It's a young man's drug. I ran it a lot when I was in my 20s up to my mid 30s with no problems. I took a 10 year break from AAS and at 46 it was an absolute joint killer. It's a shame. It canks up C1 inhibitor, which is involved in many processes but the end result is it will pull water balance away from some compartments. That's why it is used in treatment of angio edema. Maybe as we get older the altered joint environment is more impactful.

Dbol made me watery bloated red and gave me gyno and looked fat. Felt like ass on 15- 20 mg a day. After 5 weeks I looked horrible. Dbol never agreed with me. I’d never use it again. Worst steroid by far IMO.

I'm just on a TRT regimine at this time. Test-P 50 mg MWF, GH 1.5 iu EOD, hCG on Sundays. Giving my joints some time to catch up. I love Primo. the longer I'm on it the better I look. How are you using the GHRP6?
I'm doing 100mcg 3 times a day.one as soon as I wake up then mid day the second one then last one before bed

I also use gh 2iu a day so on workouts days I do the 2iu pre-workout

Dbol made me watery bloated red and gave me gyno and looked fat. Felt like ass on 15- 20 mg a day. After 5 weeks I looked horrible. Dbol never agreed with me. I’d never use it again. Worst steroid by far IMO.
I agree. For some reason dbol makes me sleepy after a few days of very small doses.

Test your e2 sensitive LC/MS after a few more weeks on primo and report back to us. Feeling good is a good sign though. I’ve honestly always felt off when somethwas fucked for me lab work wise.
Yea me to even though the only thing that gets wacked on me while blast is my cholesterol and my estro gets high I don't use AI's but the estro being that high doesn't make me feel bad and my libido is through the roof at such high estro
I'm talking in the 130-150

I alway do bloodwork never skip that.but curious why you ask to do bloodwork after being on primo a few more weeks?

Lol well when you compete by the time you add in the winny if you are dialed in right everything is already popping and aching.

Why anyone would use it if they don't compete is beyond me.but then again I don't criticize anyone on anything they are talking. Unless they ask me too then I'll tell you how it is

Two alternatives you can add for estrogen(Even though I wouldn't purposely try and increase my estrogen levels, rather keep them normal) are DHEA(very cheap) and 4- Andro which literally converts to testosterone at a weak rate. They're are both legal too. I'd use these instead of dbol due to reading the bad experiences with it lol. Both are non toxic which gives you that advantage, as well.

Personally I run no test , but I don't talk about it as most boards will heavily criticize you for it.

Keep us updated if you do!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity