over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo Effective Dosage

Thinking

Test E 250 mg per week
EQ 900 mg per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that “900mg EQ” and just think to myself why waste the space in a syringe.. Lol unless you’re one of those guys who do well on it? Also, curious why keeping the Test on the lower end?

450-525mg wk works with cruise.. lol!!
700wk lean bulk. Mast or an Androgenic needed with pure anabolic like var or primo!! Or it's not as effective!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Fionalandmarkchem

I get a unique cosmetic look from primo at 350 mg/week. It doesn't give me tons of size or strength, but it's definitely worthwhile for pumps and muscle fullness at that dose. I haven't tried less than 350.

i think your dosage is good for you now!

I've seen guys have really good results in the 300-400mg per week range. That said, I always felt I looked and felt my best at 600-800mg per week

On a related note, id recommend joining the anasci board, making a small donation and confirming the lab you plan to use is legit. The compound is expensive and the piece of mind for a $25 donation is easily worth it.

On a related note, id recommend joining the anasci board, making a small donation and confirming the lab you plan to use is legit. The compound is expensive and the piece of mind for a $25 donation is easily worth it.

Already donated and am a member. Worth it fellas

Love primo, i get good results on 400-600 week. Depends on your level of gear use tho, I'm a low to moderate user.

Last cruise I held a pretty solid 250pds on 250 test and 200 primo for 12 weeks.
Could and Maybe should just run that forever!

Actually I Did...
Believe it or not it All looks Good! 10 yrs strait of some pretty Heavy doses and Orals, with just those 3 months on an elevated HRT.
Nothing Elevated beyond High" Mostly borderline!
Still just added a lot of Supps for Liver, inflammation, Insulin sensitizers and others. Plus Donate pretty regularly.
Figure there is always room for improvement!

Last edited:
Actually I Did...
Believe it or not it All looks Good! 10 yrs strait of some pretty Heavy doses and Orals, with just those 3 months on an elevated HRT.
Nothing Elevated beyond High" Mostly borderline!
Still just added a lot of Supps for Liver, inflammation, Insulin sensitizers and others. Plus Donate pretty regularly.
Figure there is always room for improvement!

Awesome! Nice work.

Never ran it before but considering giving it a try. Just curious what dose starts to give some results. I know there are tons of factors like BF, food, goals, etc...

Would most people notice effects at 400 mg per week? 600 mg per week? 800 mg per week?

What is your goal, BUlk or cut? First the Primo has to be Primo quality!! Gains weill be slow and steady and you should feel good.

Assuming you have good stuff:
Bulking 500-600 Primo
an oral like anavar at 50mg or ten hex at 150 a week.
Test 500 mg

I would switch to EQ at 8-12 week @600 maybe NPP 100 EOD.
Bring primo back at week 12-20.

You will notice a difference once you go over 600ish per week on Primo. But dont overdo it for your first time. Larger guys use 1000 a week but that tends to be a lost of oil.

Primo works great and stack very nice with pretty much everything.

For cutting I would use 400-500 along with Masteron 350, Winstrol, Tren.

Would you notice say 400mg primo if you were already going to be on 400 mast and tren? Or is it a waste when running tren?

I run bayer primo every summer, usually for 16 weeks. Ive been as high as 800mg per week, and to be honest I cant tell the difference that dose per week and 600mg/week. I feel that is the sweet spot for me personally. I actually just started some, and just doing 500mg/week to start, and will go up to 600mg.
I only use it for the aesthetic look it gives me. Im not getting strong with it, nor am I gaining a lot of muscle with it either.

Yes you’d notice it or yes it would be a waste bud?

You would notice it. It's gonna give your physique that Nice pop and polish

If you can, go for 600 but 400 should Do the trick.

I run it at 800mgs a week with 150mg cyp and gh at 3 iu.
Very expensive but that dose will make you look your best ever and you’ll be dry with the popping muscles

800mgs is definitely my sweet spot for primo in terms of how I feel and look; but I've also had pretty solid results in the 300-400mgs per week range. As you said, not as much "pop" at the lower dose, but still definitely worth incorporating in lower dose ranges for sure.

I run it at 800mgs a week with 150mg cyp and gh at 3 iu.
Very expensive but that dose will make you look your best ever and you’ll be dry with the popping muscles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity