over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo Effective Dosage

The first time I ran primo i only took 300mg a week and had awesome results.

Running it now I need anywhere from 400-600mg to get the same results. Fluctuates depending on sponsor.

Test p , npp. Primo ace is my favorite cycle.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Anywhere from 400-800 weekly if your Primobolan is real and that's a big if.

800mgs is definitely my sweet spot for primo in terms of how I feel and look; but I've also had pretty solid results in the 300-400mgs per week range. As you said, not as much "pop" at the lower dose, but still definitely worth incorporating in lower dose ranges for sure.

Agreed and it has literally no side effects if it’s real, the only side effect you’ll get is spending a lot of money, but real primo is worth it at a high dose. It gives that pop to your muscles unlike anything else.

Agreed and it has literally no side effects if it’s real, the only side effect you’ll get is spending a lot of money, but real primo is worth it at a high dose. It gives that pop to your muscles unlike anything else.

In terms of side effects, it does have one, in my experience. The prostate.

Least I would run is 300mg with TRT test maybe 200mg. For a full cycle, between 600mg - 1000mg would make a noticeable impact for me. Right now on 500-600mg test, 720mg Primo, Injectable D-bol 25-50mg pwo and look and feel very full 3d.

I have run it at 200mg a week with my TRT and had results. Your results will fairly proportional to the amount you take to a point.

Primo is like a rich man's deca, similar to low dose tren without all the sides, very round, full and vascular and great on lower calorie, at my age problematic sides are too be avoided.

Primo is really noticeable after 10 days from start, then takes off from there. From what I read Arnold liked 100mg a day, same here 700mg is phenomenal. Daily injects on this one. It does the impossible on an 1800 calorie a day diet by preserving muscle (while loosing several percentage of body fat) with palumbo ketogenic diet (1 to 1.5 gram protein and 0.5 gram fats) daily for months, eating only 8 hours of the day, and fasting 16 hours with running laps during the fast for cardio. Workout 3 days a week, and the running on non-workout days. Steady gains in gym, get compliments at the waterpark as get a pass every summer, no bloat look, full, round, veiny, defined, no blurr.

Pairs well with mk677 daily for great full & round muscle look. With mk677, at 25mg every morning, read 327 ng/ml 4 weeks in, even reads the same at 6 months in, use it for 7 months on, 5 months off, gives me the same levels at the high reading for an 18 year old, as normal igf-1 is 227, so 100 point increase, equivalent to 3.4 iu HgH, as each 1 iu of GH raises my igf-1 x 95 points. MK677 still works the same going on 2nd year of use (with a 5 month break every year). No lethargy whatsoever, great sleep an enhanced recuperation in gym. Super pumps & long-lasting soreness when combined with arachidonic acid 1500mg used pre-workout only on workout days so don't have to cycle. MK677 does not bloat you so long as you stay on a ketogenic diet using 1/2 cup oatmeal pre-workout on workout days only (only time I take in straight complex carbs).

The RENPHO electronic body fat scale is super accurate and reads bodyfat percentage down to the .1 (1/10th percent). Also gives accurate muscle mass reading, and 6 other body readings, scale kicks ass, it is not all over the place, and you can read your bodyfat and musclemass daily, these scales have come a long ways over the years.

Blood pressure is normal, sleep is great, it gives you the look of being on steroids but you don't feel like you are on steroids. No worse on hair than what testosterone would be, so long as test is kept low, and primo high, keep test too high, and primo high, then can possibly mess with hair line. PSA normally reads 0.74 or so on 0 to 4 scale after a 12 week cycle.

Anyone else notice the crystal structure of the raw is super fine, glistening and shiny like a fish scale or what diamond shavings might look like if it were possible? very different from any other xtal structure have examined.

Hopefully got some primo coming if Alin ever ships... Will be 400mgs/wk and my first run with primo. Hope it comes by summer and I can experience the cosmetic effects while it's the right time.

Dog-slime said:
Hopefully got some primo coming if Alin ever ships... Will be 400mgs/wk and my first run with primo. Hope it comes by summer and I can experience the cosmetic effects while it's the right time. :) great to hear.

Diet in more detail (allows me to loose several percentage of body fat over a few months time) while maintaining all muscle mass w/the primo and 200mg TRT dosage with 0.65mg arimidex (60mg EOD test cyp or ent shot + 0.65mg arimidex at each every other day shot). This keeps test at 900 measured on the 3rd day after shot and e2 at only 25, as between 22 and 30 is good:

See ergo-log study on why this works so well (intermittent fasting + cardio), loose twice the body fat and preserve all muscle:

"Rapid weight loss without losing muscle: combine intermittent fasting and cardio": **broken link removed**

Palumbo ketogenic diet (1 to 1.5 gram protein and 0.5 gram fats per lb of body weight) daily, eating only 8 hours of the day, and fasting 16 hours with running laps during the fast for cardio. Workout 3 days a week, and the running on non-workout days.

The RENPHO electronic body fat scale is super accurate and reads bodyfat percentage down to the .1 (1/10th percent). Also gives accurate muscle mass reading, and 6 other body readings, scale kicks ass, it is not all over the place, and you can read your bodyfat and musclemass daily, these scales have come a long ways over the years.

Have to look good at waterpark as get a pass every summer and go usually once to twice a week (right down the road).

Typical 1800 calorie day on the Palumbo keto diet:

Breakfast: 6 x-large eggs, keep 3 of the yolks, sunny side up along with 3 slices of fried lean smoked ham, eggs and ham all fried with a tiny bit of butter. protein = 42 for the eggs + 12 for the ham = 57g total, add in 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 6 oz water (1/8th cup of that is milk) on preworkout days only. No oatmeal on non-workout days.

Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breast on a tray by itself from whataburger for four dollars and 1 small peeled avacado, protein = 80 grams

alternate lunch: Large plate of Panda bear chain terriaki chicken with super greens = 80 grams protein

alternate lunch: Golden corral buffet: small salad with tiny bit of blue cheese dressing + 6 yummy baked fish = 15g x 6 = 90g protein

alternate lunch: 1 flank steak with frozen cooked spinach, add in 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream or sour cream with the spinach = 80 grams

2:30 last meal of the day = 3 scoops of met-rx metamoysyn protein plus = 22g x 3 = 66g protein (300 calories) with 254almonds (good source of sodium and potassium for keto diet) = 150 calories.

Fast from 2:30 thru dinner and sleep until breakfast the next day. And run 3 to 4 laps at the beautiful park with the springs and lake for 20 to 25 minutes or use treadmill at home if raining.

Total protein = 200g daily.

tregar can you clear a few of your pm's. I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Done reload, thanks.

In case you were wondering, even on an 1800 calorie deficit per day (500 calories lower per day)...

1) with the aid of 700mg primo a week, even on the calorie deficit, gains being made in the gym weekly, for example, still adding 10lbs per week to the leg press (4 x 45 plates on each side for 20 reps currently), and 5lbs per week to the thigh extension (up to 150 lbs currently). Leg curl up 2.5lbs per week for same reps.

2) Not only are gains being made, but reps increased as well by an extra 2 to 3 reps, which never happened before.

3) The weights were pushed nearly effortlessly, after the set, still felt like had more to give, amazed at the recovery ability, recuperation in the days to follow was greatly accelerated. Never felt so good in the gym, I believe the primo + having the GH and igf-1 levels of an 18 year old from the mk677 displayed a remarkable synergism. High anabolic dosage + high GH (the 25mg mk677 daily brought me to the level of 3.4iu of pharm grade GH from china) is definately a winner in my book.

4) Primo needs lots of protein to work with, taking in 200g of protein daily while in the calorie deficit ensures you will still make gains while loosing body fat weekly on the Palumbo keto diet. Studies have shown those on keto diets like this make the same amount of gains as there carb enriched counterparts. Just ensure you have plenty of protein and some fats to work with.

5) On Palumbo keto diet, glucogenesis is a max of 5g per hour, which works out to around 50 to 60g a day with fasting after 2:30pm thru dinner and sleep. This helps with workout recuperation, glycogen uptake into muscles, strength in the gym, without removing you from ketosis.

6) This study from ergo-log shows those on a fast and cardio still made gains in the gym muscle-wise while loosing fat at the same time:
"Experienced bodybuilders loose fat by intermittent fasting"
http://www.ergo-log.com/strength-at...tent-fasting-not-muscle-mass-or-strength.html

7) Once a year, I spend a few hundred dollars to buy supplements to last the whole year which aid in fat loss and muscle gain. This is what I take daily:

* 1 tablespoon flax seed a day
* 5 fish oil capsules a day (ergo log study shows more muscle with fish oil)
* 6g CLA per day (ergo log study shows several more lbs of lean muscle and more fat loss monthly at the same time)
* 8g HMB per day (several ergo-log studies on muscle mass and fat loss)
* 5g bcaa's pre-workout and pre-cardio (ergo-log study shows it preserves all your muscle, so no muscle breakdown if taken pre-cardo and pre-workout, highly anti-catabolic)
* 1.25g betaine twice a day (ergo-log study shows major muscle lean mass increases montly with a substantial loss of fat at same time)
* 1500mg arachidonic acid per-workout = increase pumps big time and extends muscle-soreness for a very long time, still active the next day. Studies at ergo-log show a 3.25lb lean muscle mass increase per 6 weeks compared to placebo (0.2lb)
* Taking 4 caps of tumeric greatly increases glucose and amino transport to muscle after a workout (see ergo-log)
* Taking 300mg of +R-ALA before every meal works even better than metformin studies show, this helps while on GH or mk677, even though my insulin and A1C measured completely normal when tested during the 7th month of taking mk677. Berberine is good to take too with it.

Anyhow, enjoy the primo, it is quite remarkable and nearly side effect free, steady gains and recuperation that will have you amazed, even in a calorie deficit.

trgear I've employed a kind of modified keto/IF diet ever since my last shoulder surgery back in Nov of 2018 and I feel absolutely great on it. I've also had some issues with a hiatal hernia that by eating the way you suggested in the "T-nation is against MK-677" thread where you avoid calories after say 3pm...well I've all but eliminated my GERD issues and the reflux that comes with eating late and then laying down because now there's very little in my stomach to reflux. For me its been not eating after 5pm. You've got me inspired to give MK another go along with adding the R-ALA.

BTW...you have a pm from me.

Is there a generally accepted equation for comparing oral to injectable? Fro example, is 700mg/week of the oral acetate approximately equal to 350mg/week of the enanthate injectable? Obviously, the oral is far less efficient and not nearly as cost effective but I'm mainly curious if trying to combine them. Thanks guys.

Is there a generally accepted equation for comparing oral to injectable? Fro example, is 700mg/week of the oral acetate approximately equal to 350mg/week of the enanthate injectable? Obviously, the oral is far less efficient and not nearly as cost effective but I'm mainly curious if trying to combine them. Thanks guys.

This is accurate in my non-scientific opinion. 700 mg/week oral primo ace feels about as strong as 350 mg/week of the injectable primo e. Primo ace isn't that expensive if you buy raws and cap them yourself.

I'd love to see what 350 mg/week injectable primo ace can do. The one batch I made gave me too much PIP to stick with it for more than a week or so.

Can you make good solid bulking gains off of 700mg week of Primobolan Enanthate?

Can you make good solid bulking gains off of 700mg week of Primobolan Enanthate?

Depends on your definition of good. You will feel very full (muscle bellies) and make consistent gains without a lot of water weight. You obv wont gain 20lbs in 6 weeks, but it will be quality gains. Some would argue its better suited for cutting since it helps hold muscle in a calorie deficit.

Good gains as in muscle tissue. Not water weight. Is it comparable to using a Deca or Adrol?

I'm not looking to add water, just lean muscle.

I think you need to be at a decent body fat to really appreciate Primobolan. It will add vascularity but only if you're under 10-12% IMO.

I've added 400mg Primo E per week to my TRT and its caused fullness, vascularity and a slight strength increase.

Huge primo fan! I did run it with TRT for 8 months and did blood work twice...best blood work I have ever had honestly... and it WAS real primo (amps) and tested it anyway...

But dosage... test 200-250 total weekly and primo I did not exceed 300mg per week and felt GREAT and looked great... Both of these split into daily subcutaneous shots though... so 30-35mg test and 20-45mg primo. Luckily test I had was 350mg enanth so didn't take up much room as ideally need to keep subc shots under 1/2mL each...

Years past I have done the 800-1000mg per week of primo and same as a few guys about seems about the same as 400-600 which to me is best bang for the buck!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws