over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo equivalents to 500mg Decca

5Noles

Registered
Newbies
For strength and lean muscle growth, what is the equivalent dose of primobolan for 500 mg of decca?

Besides testosterone, what would you run with primo for strength and lean muscle growth?

What is the equivalent of unicorns to rainbows? Da Fuck are you talking about?

To get the same strength results of 500 mg decca…. How many mg of primobolan would you dose?

The two compounds act on the body so differently is a silly question. Think of Nandrolone as a bulking wet compound, 19nor. Primo is a dry lean gain compound as a DHT. You’re just not going to get similar results despite the dosage. Nandrolone mass will look different but also the weight gain and appearance of muscle gain would be much higher than Primo at equivalent dosages.

Thx Blswan.

Along with test, I hear many who love primo as an off-season compound and just as many who think it’s worthless.

Thx Blswan.

Along with test, I hear many who love primo as an off-season compound and just as many who think it’s worthless.
Primo does an amazing job tanking your HDL and estrogen.

That is an incredibly apples to oranges question. They are such different AASs. I’ve never taken Primo with the direct intention of strength gains.
Yeah this.

Look, introducing a decent dose of primo over a long enough time period will give you a strength boost over adding nothing.

It will not, however, serve nearly as well as most other common injectables.

I hear many who love primo as an off-season compound and just as many who think it’s worthless.
I don’t think it’s worthless. I saw nice strength and moderate lean gains in the 600-800mg range. It’s just pricey, usually comes in small concentrations, and you typically need a lot of it to see results. It’s a lot of oil to pin.

Yeah, dude I won't flame you with some joke but honestly different compounds hit people so differently.
Test is about the only one that's got some reliability because it occurs naturally in humans and Test E to Test P, etc. equivalents can be (more or less) calculated.

Other compounds hit different people differently. Some people swear by primo like a miracle drug others complain it does nothing. Some people can't get a hard-on during or even 6 months after they stop their Deca other people swear it's one of the healthiest hormones to use. Tren makes turns some people into bald murderers others into Olympia champions with a full head of hair.

So yeah, how much orange juice equals a glass of milk type of thing.
The only way to know is to try it on your own body, stay safe, start low and build up if you want to experiment.
One year I ran 400 test and 300 primo/wk for 20 wks and loved it. I wouldn't run primo alone. Not unless I had access to an unlimited supply (and even then I'd want some test to combat the natty T shutdown).

I have to run primo at least 800mg per week to get any benefit from the compound

According to A:A ratios, it would take a shit ton of Primo to equal the same amount of Nandrolone, whether it be Deca or NPP.

Deca's A:A ratios is 10:1 while Primo is less than 1:1. People don't really use these #s, but it's here to give you some insight.

I don't believe anyone takes Primo thinking, "I'm going to get strong AF..."

If you're running Primo and running legit Primo, you probably have a pretty good handle on AAS, as it's one of the Ferraris of AAS. Great for aesthetics, but no where in the same ball field as Nandrolone when it comes to gaining mass or strength gains.

I have to run primo at least 800mg per week to get any benefit from the compound
What are you expecting from this compound? Saying you have to run it at 800 is wild.

According to A:A ratios, it would take a shit ton of Primo to equal the same amount of Nandrolone, whether it be Deca or NPP.

Deca's A:A ratios is 10:1 while Primo is less than 1:1. People don't really use these #s, but it's here to give you some insight.

I don't believe anyone takes Primo thinking, "I'm going to get strong AF..."

If you're running Primo and running legit Primo, you probably have a pretty good handle on AAS, as it's one of the Ferraris of AAS. Great for aesthetics, but no where in the same ball field as Nandrolone when it comes to gaining mass or strength gains.
I never noticed any real strength increases from primo at all and I ran grams a week for long periods. It it a cosmetic/beauty drug. Weak in most of its mechanisms. If you’re super lean it polishes you up. Hold a bit more dieting but it’s no miracle drug by any stretch of the imagination. Asking dumb questions comparing it to Deca tells me this guy is pretty unaware of the basics of aas use.

Thx Blswan.

It's like a hammer vesus a screwdriver. Very different tools for different jobs. If you want sise and strength use Test/Deca/Anadrol. If you want lean and jacked use Test/Primo/Var. If you want to cut some door frames use a band saw not a screwdriver.

If you are in a growth phase I think it would take a significant amount more primo to get the same effect as Deca. Honnestly with the cost of legit primo I think you would be better off adding HGH.

I personally don't like Deca , I much prefer Equipoise as it doesn't cause any water retention for me , doesn't effect my sex drive , increases my appatite , acts a mild anti estrogen and its very cheap. Add a little Masteron and I think you would get better results than primo, say 300mg EQ , 100mg Mast would work better than 400mg Primo.

I can't comment on NPP as I've never used it but many people say it doesn't cause the water retention that Deca does

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members