over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo equivalents to 500mg Decca

200mg NPP+ 200mg masteron > 600mg primo all day and twice on Sunday.

Primo is a nice drug to add fullness without mental sides and harshness. Like the beach is coming up and you’ve been cruising on 250mg test for awhile…400mg primo will bring some pop and dryness, almost without sides….until you check your HDL.

There is a reason test/deca/drol off-season…..test/tren/mast prep…..has been repeated for the last 30 years….don’t fuck with perfection.

It’s like what is equivalent to a 9/10 Redhead?………nothing sir. Nothing.

Primo shines when you’re on a fuckload of test…750-1.5g, and cannot tolerate more stress. Add 800mg primo, and your E2 drops, you lose 9lbs of water, your sleep apnea gets better, skin acne clears a little, and you get a decent boost in anabolism

If you are in a growth phase I think it would take a significant amount more primo to get the same effect as Deca. Honnestly with the cost of legit primo I think you would be better off adding HGH.

I personally don't like Deca , I much prefer Equipoise as it doesn't cause any water retention for me , doesn't effect my sex drive , increases my appatite , acts a mild anti estrogen and its very cheap. Add a little Masteron and I think you would get better results than primo, say 300mg EQ , 100mg Mast would work better than 400mg Primo.

I can't comment on NPP as I've never used it but many people say it doesn't cause the water retention that Deca does
all of your posts are gold. deep wisdom , props brother. surprised you have never experimented with npp although if it ain't broke dont fix it!

200mg NPP+ 200mg masteron > 600mg primo all day and twice on Sunday.

Primo is a nice drug to add fullness without mental sides and harshness. Like the beach is coming up and you’ve been cruising on 250mg test for awhile…400mg primo will bring some pop and dryness, almost without sides….until you check your HDL.

There is a reason test/deca/drol off-season…..test/tren/mast prep…..has been repeated for the last 30 years….don’t fuck with perfection.

There is only one thing better then redhead-two redheads 😉 but also do not agree on primo 600 mg legit bayer in single ampule is amazing in world of anabolics.

I know Primo is the AAS du jour lately, and some love it, but I would never equivocate it with nandrolone.

I find it overly expensive for what you get - and how much you need to use.
I've said it before, but if you need to run a ton of any AAS it can't' be very effective or efficient.
Those who advocate such drugs because they are "healthier" - well they certainly aren't when you are taking a ton of it.

Give me 500mg Test and 500mg Deca any day.

"Watery?" look at your diet.
"Deca dick?" That didn't exist before the Internet.

I appreciate everyone’s input.
I should have mentioned that I’ve been running 750 test and 500 decca for awhile. I feel great, continue to progress and plan on returning to this cycle.
My plan was to switch out the decca with primo for about 6 weeks.
Goal was to maintain progress I’ve made (lean muscle) and take a break from decca with the idea that when I return I’ll be more responsive to the compound.
I posted strength because I mainly gage my progress by logging progress as my form is very consistent.
Thx again for everyone’s input!

Based on what you’re after I feel like you’re going to be real disappointed with the primo.
I always was.

I know Primo is the AAS du jour lately, and some love it, but I would never equivocate it with nandrolone.

I find it overly expensive for what you get - and how much you need to use.
I've said it before, but if you need to run a ton of any AAS it can't' be very effective or efficient.
Those who advocate such drugs because they are "healthier" - well they certainly aren't when you are taking a ton of it.

Give me 500mg Test and 500mg Deca any day.

"Watery?" look at your diet.
"Deca dick?" That didn't exist before the Internet.
To piggy back off of what you’re saying I feel like before forums, a lot of “sides” didn’t exist. When you go into something expecting a certain outcome your mind will play tricks on you.

I should have mentioned that I’ve been running 750 test and 500 decca for awhile. I feel great, continue to progress and plan on returning to this cycle.
Goal was to maintain progress I’ve made (lean muscle) and take a break from decca with the idea that when I return I’ll be more responsive to the compound.
I posted strength because I mainly gage my progress by logging progress as my form is very consistent.

This is what I would do, but take with a grain of salt…..

Keep running test 750mg, run 450mg EQ+300mg primo….but I’d definitely run at least 10 weeks…..you might have to drop your AI dosage.

You’ll lose some bodyWEIGHT (water)

Then you can cruise for awhile, and then hit the gas with test/deca again

I hate to be THAT guy, but it’s fucking killing me……

DECA

nandrolone DECAnoate

Primo lives somewhere between mast and EQ. I've always gotten a "polish" from primo that seems distinct. Nothing makes me "prettier" other than maybe Winstrol. It's a useful tool, but plays a supporting role at most.

= pleasure-->pain--->pleasure--->crazy--->beat up ex-boyfriend--->night in slammer--->lawyer bills--->court--->broke--->move to different state--->repeat

Whatever bro you love being that guy 😂
Well it’s hard not to be with gents like you around

hopefully something makes it through and you don’t sound like a fuckwit in real life

Well it’s hard not to be with gents like you around

hopefully something makes it through and you don’t sound like a fuckwit in real life
Lol you're an asshole but you're our asshole... You definitely make the board more entertaining you crotchety ol bastard, you!

Lol you're an asshole but you're our asshole... You definitely make the board more entertaining you crotchety ol bastard, you!
If that perspective helps you learn something, then sure. I would enjoy seeing a smaller guy blow the fuck up by using the knowledge gained from this site. Buuuuut I don’t hold my breath

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131