over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo facts

rarely. I just think this is kinda a silly thread to begin with.

I mean.. gaining muscle while dieting, with primo?? ive never tried the drug myself, so take my opinion with a grain of salt..

but based on what ive read, it's generally more mild compared to what is typically run during a precontest cycle..

on top of that, primo is very expensive, and as a result, it's reasonably safe to assume that it's frequently faked.. I don't understand why people would shell out extra money for it when a drug like test prop would deliver better results at a much lower price. especially when it may be test prop that they are getting even though they ordered primo.

and as far as the tren/superdrol post goes... I was referring more to precontest. I feel that both of those drugs (either together or separately) would really shine during that phase of the bodybuilding season. they would certainly go farther in terms of muscle and strength preservation during a caloric deficit than primo would...and still at a lower cost.

would the side effects be worse? absolutely. but this is why we only use these drugs during the precontest cycle.

magical wish list
"give me REAL primo and at a mg/ml dose that i don't have to shoot a million cc's a week and i will tell every other drug to go fuck itself! thats how good real primo is". it gives you a different look, lean, full as fuck, tight skin look, i just wish it wasn't expensive and made in higher mg/ml solutions that didn't hurt like hell.

magical wish list
"give me REAL primo and at a mg/ml dose that i don't have to shoot a million cc's a week and i will tell every other drug to go fuck itself! thats how good real primo is". it gives you a different look, lean, full as fuck, tight skin look, i just wish it wasn't expensive and made in higher mg/ml solutions that didn't hurt like hell.

Finally a voice of reason...

I'm firmly convinced now that I can run a TRT dose, primo low dose and 2-3 iu of GH ED and look amazing, feel great and have good BW results.

Finally a voice of reason...

I'm firmly convinced now that I can run a TRT dose, primo low dose and 2-3 iu of GH ED and look amazing, feel great and have good BW results.

Honestly, I DROPPED MY TREN DOSE IN HALF and REPLACED WITH PRIMO AT ONLY 500 mg week for my contest prep, and it was the BEST thing I've ever done precontest!!
Tren gives me a decidedly flatter look, so adding in primo kept me looking fuller and it gives a more aesthetically pleasing look to the body IMO.

Plus, I was in a much better mood once I made the switch which is a big thing during prep!!

I 100% agree with BBoy, give me higher dosed primo at a more reasonable cost and I'd never run anything else again (low test excluded)

Last edited:
You prolly get originals in south eastern Europe. 1 amp / pack (Bayer Schering). Around $3,3 if you have a good source.

I've not idea if they export to Mexico or South America but afaik you guys don't get it in pharmacies in North America right?
This means better don't buy from a source offering huge amounts of those in the US ...just won't happen ...they ain't comin' in noteworthy amounts from Europe to the US.

In addition, Primo's anabol/androgenic ratio is pretty high which is why women also use it. Not that useful for retaining muscle but for building 'em ...slowly.

Little offtopic: I won't write names but there's a thead here right now offering GH without labels. I have one question: Who the f*** buys this c***? Who invests money in absolute uncertainty?
If GH doesn't come from a pharmacy ONLY use if it comes from hygetropin.cn and check the security codes!
There are other producers which are good (2) in CN but there are a lot of fakes and they don't have security codes to check on their page.
Hint: You can order a ton of vials with cortisol or fillers for a few cents ...but you guys buy 'em for almost $20 a vial with 100% uncertainty. Think about it.

I have seen it on a list from a local pharmacy (south America) but don't remember price, I remember thinking it was stupid cheap then I think they told me some products were in usd or eu...lol

Wanted to discuss some facts about primobolan with you guys. Add to my list, primo facts:

• Gain muscle while dieting
  • Help boost metabolic rate
  • Decrease appetite

add to this guys...:headbang:

Primo is overpriced and 99% of the ugl's carrying it, its fake.Far more attractive for a women to use then a man imo.Its a decent steriod though

How come none of the sponsors list primo as their fav injectable? You would think they have access to all the primo they want, yet when asked they claim TREN,Test,A-Bombs as their faves(Alin). Maybe Primo is just too damn weak. Why does everybody think what they can't get MUST be so great? Same with Anavar, sources never list it as their Fav and they have more than anybody could ever want. Why? Its prolly just too weak to waste your time/money:confused:

I don't buy primo because I don't want to run EQ

magical wish list

Be real with us man! If you order primo, where do you get it from? Pharma, UGL? Who?

I don't buy primo because I don't want to run EQ

Use a source that has real Primo then. It's been proven who does or you can go the Bayer/Schering route.

Most UGL primo is something else. Only buy it if it's from a source who's known for their raw powder access. It's one of the most expensive raws up there with anavar.

I got some schering primo amps from JuiceRoad.com (formerly OUS). Communication was good and the shit came, no complaints! I'm going to mix the pharma with the UGL primo at about 50/50 to hit 600mg/wk. Those amps are fucking outrageously expensive and always out of stock.

I absolutely do not want to be running 600mg of drostanolone (masteron) itself or a masteron/EQ blend passed off as primo.

I have not run Toro's primo but I trust the guy and if he's selling primo, he ordered and paid more for Chinese raws he believes to be primo. That's about as good as it gets in this game. That's purely my opinion. But the raws are still a gamble.

I probably would have sprung for all Bayer Primo. Toro's Primo has been tested and was one of the only...if not the only one who passed. I have also had his tested by a friend and it is Primo.

I probably would have sprung for all Bayer Primo. Toro's Primo has been tested and was one of the only...if not the only one who passed. I have also had his tested by a friend and it is Primo.

We're going to create a rush on Toro primo hah.

These are Bayer Schering amps. Bayer Schering Pharma AG was the result of a 2006 merger between the two - same company. In 2011, it became Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

Last edited:
We're going to create a rush on Toro primo hah.

These are Bayer Schering amps. Bayer Schering Pharma AG was the result of a 2006 merger between the two - same company. In 2011, it became Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.

I just called it schering bc that's who made the old amps back in the day.
I'm not aware of any Bayer only amps, lol.
Right but I said I would have sprung for all pharma.

Right but I said I would have sprung for all pharma.

Oh I see what you meant. Ya I know, they are so fucking high though! The other primo I have is not Toro either, it's sciroxx. Hoping his primo is OK. First time trying his primo. His tren is potent.

Last edited:
I probably would have sprung for all Bayer Primo. Toro's Primo has been tested and was one of the only...if not the only one who passed. I have also had his tested by a friend and it is Primo.[/QUOTE]

Could you post a link to these tests?

Was this toro test done just to see if real primo was in the vial or did it also test if it was accurately dosed?

It was only lab max tested for the primo challenge that OTH put together .it passed as real primo .

It was only lab max tested for the primo challenge that OTH put together .it passed as real primo .

It was just lab max. Who knows the Purity level. But the point is, several sponsors that are well liked failed a basic lab max for primo where Toro passed. It was during primo wars. Sad part is, these sponsors (LF was one) hand picked the sample to send in yet still failed. Just shows the raws coming from China are a crapshoot. They certainly thought it was primo when they submitted the sample. None of this got much exposure though and it sort of just got lost in the shuffle. A mass spec would be amazing but unlikely.

It was just lab max. Who knows the Purity level. But the point is, several sponsors that are well liked failed a basic lab max for primo where Toro passed. It was during primo wars. Sad part is, these sponsors (LF was one) hand picked the sample to send in yet still failed. Just shows the raws coming from China are a crapshoot. They certainly thought it was primo when they submitted the sample. None of this got much exposure though and it sort of just got lost in the shuffle. A mass spec would be amazing but unlikely.

97% pure according to my chemist friend.

97% pure according to my chemist friend.

Think he'd test other samples you get him? Awesome connections to have. I'll volunteer some sciroxx primo and tren. Rare to come across someone with access to MS who's willing to test samples on their own time and face potential work related consequences for it. Who else (UGL) do you use besides Toro?

I sense Toro getting slammed with orders for primo in the near future, hah. Free reps. Lol.

Last edited:
Problem is even if one source has a good vial of primo, doesn't mean every other vial in every batch is guaranteed to be equally good. Consistency is hard to come by.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity