over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo facts

The raw powder of primo is roughly 3 times the cost of tren-a, is it not? Ive looked into it and just can't justify it in any way using. Whether buying oils or powder its killer expensive.

I have seen 50g of tren at the same price as 50g of primo at several sponsors on the site..

I think Primo is amazing, I like it better than anavar or winstrol. My favorite cycle is 50mgs of Primo a week with 2iu serostim per day. Gives my body a nice look without being manly. You guys can check my pics out on Instagram at dirtymusclegirl.

Plus, I know my primo is legit because my husband pays $18 a vial for them from a sponsor on here. It's a high price, but I use a vial every two weeks, so it's not that bad. As for guys, my husband says primo is for girls.

He also says that if you want to hold on to muscle while dieting, you need androgens like tren, test, or anadrol. Not primo.

$18 a vial is expensive?? How big are these vials and are they Raws or mixed? Typically you can't find Primo under $90 per vial that's legit.
Primo is not just for girls, it's amazing for men as well, it is mild but when dosed right it aids tren and mast with a nice grainy look.

$18 a vial is expensive?? How big are these vials and are they Raws or mixed? Typically you can't find Primo under $90 per vial that's legit.
Primo is not just for girls, it's amazing for men as well, it is mild but when dosed right it aids tren and mast with a nice grainy look.

I'm sure she meant amp rather than vial since it is common to see Bayer selling for that price.

ARL primo was tested as legit an a tad bit over dosed if I'm not mistaken from tests done some recent months ago.

I can order international. Sure my name is flagged

110% or expect to regret it!

I'm sure she meant amp rather than vial since it is common to see Bayer selling for that price.

Yeah I figured that as well and that puts the price right but damn if she didn't lol.

i like the 200 mg versions, used it at 850 dont think i needed it that high, still have a lot so will run it again at 600 to 700 and see. best part about primo is low sides , maybe no sides
and you keep 100% of the gains cause its real muscle growth not water

i like the 200 mg versions, used it at 850 dont think i needed it that high, still have a lot so will run it again at 600 to 700 and see. best part about primo is low sides , maybe no sides
and you keep 100% of the gains cause its real muscle growth not water

Primo e at 400mg week with mast e 400mg week killer stack

Alot people make it sound like primo is some magical compound that's it impossible to get a good quality raw....I don't think primo raws are that impossible to get and legit ugls that have been around a long time have it and you pay accordingly

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MTS primo is expensive but it s quality, you know what you buy...

I could never justify buying Primo for the price. It's very side effect friendly; however, it's also extremely faked. There are so many other goodies out there!

Just to let seniors know it is made from DHT,and DHT causes prostate problems.I ran primo 16 weeks last year and psa went from 3.0 to 4.7 in that time frame.Back to 3.2 now,so it does have some sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws