over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo for women

we were actually just discussing this in a thread here on PM a little while ago.

what do you guys over at Evo think?

Primo is very deceptive when it comes to women. The female voice deepens very quickly on primo. I have had better luck with women using 10mg turninabol/no sides, strength goes way up, they morph very quickly. That's all it takes is 10mg per day. I have found it much more effective than anavar and primobolan in women. If a woman is going to risk voice deepening they might as well use NPP which gives much more dramatic resists than primobolan.

I don't think it's a one size fits all. From what I've read and from what I've heard from women's personal experience most tolerate it quite well while some of course experience undesirable effects. Obviously when a woman decides to use aas she needs to know the possible side effects she might experience and what to look for so she can discontinue immediately to avoid permanent changes. I know quite a few women who have used it successfully and most recently a female competitor right here on PM. Bottom line what works for one might not work for another. Research and pay attention.

Primo is very deceptive when it comes to women. The female voice deepens very quickly on primo. I have had better luck with women using 10mg turninabol/no sides, strength goes way up, they morph very quickly. That's all it takes is 10mg per day. I have found it much more effective than anavar and primobolan in women. If a woman is going to risk voice deepening they might as well use NPP which gives much more dramatic resists than primobolan.

One of our female competitors at my gym made some amazing changes on a low dose of tbol. I was actually surprised she handled so well because she had issues with var in the past. Of course there was always a chance the var wasn't legit but regardless the tbol did her well.

I don't think it's a one size fits all. From what I've read and from what I've heard from women's personal experience most tolerate it quite well while some of course experience undesirable effects. Obviously when a woman decides to use aas she needs to know the possible side effects she might experience and what to look for so she can discontinue immediately to avoid permanent changes. I know quite a few women who have used it successfully and most recently a female competitor right here on PM. Bottom line what works for one might not work for another. Research and pay attention.

I agree, research is key with women and steroids, but I think too many women easily abuse steroids not knowing the long term negative side effects.

I agree, research is key with women and steroids, but I think too many women easily abuse steroids not knowing the long term negative side effects.

Absolutely but it's not just women. It's men too. I thoroughly research anything I put in my body. The big difference are the sides that I might get aren't likely to be as damaging or permanent as they can be for women. What works for one might be harmful to another. That's where the research will come in handy to hopefully save her from lasting issues.

My GF did 25mg E3D for her last prep.... no issues at all.. although I will say she prefers NPP at the same dose... she got joint relief whereas with the Primo she got none.. which is to be expected

I believe it has a place in female bodybuilding as does Anavar. I prefer to see its use limited to competitors though. For a regular gym rat kind of girl sarms are a much better and safer option.

Primobolan is a great steroid. The problem with it...is getting legit real primobolan. It is one of the most widely faked steroids.

In part 2 I discuss possible side effects and alternatives, such as SARMS.

One of our female competitors at my gym made some amazing changes on a low dose of tbol. I was actually surprised she handled so well because she had issues with var in the past. Of course there was always a chance the var wasn't legit but regardless the tbol did her well.

the east German women killed it during the Olympics on Tbol. its good shit for females.. low androgenic

I believe it has a place in female bodybuilding as does Anavar. I prefer to see its use limited to competitors though. For a regular gym rat kind of girl sarms are a much better and safer option.

the east German women killed it during the Olympics on Tbol. its good shit for females.. low androgenic

So, both of you only reply to EVOs threads, huh? Are you guys his minions or something?

I mean, I try to browse seamlessly thru these threads but just help me out here.

So, both of you only reply to EVOs threads, huh? Are you guys his minions or something?

I mean, I try to browse seamlessly thru these threads but just help me out here.

They are part of our team from evo. They can respond to what they wish. Whats your problem? We are sponsors so we can discuss evo all day long.

They are part of our team from evo. They can respond to what they wish. Whats your problem? We are sponsors so we can discuss evo all day long.

I don't have a problem with you or your guys.

But, do you seriously do not see the amount of hate every thread of yours gets here?

But by all means, discuss EVO all day long. When is the next "Deca x EQ" thread? I wanna participate. ;)

I don't have a problem with you or your guys.

But, do you seriously do not see the amount of hate every thread of yours gets here?

But by all means, discuss EVO all day long. When is the next "Deca x EQ" thread? I wanna participate. ;)

Just because someone is being a dick behind a keyboard, it doesn't mean we need to respond to douchebags. Hate? 3 idiots posting with alters isn't hate, it's something we ignore. :eek:

Just because someone is being a dick behind a keyboard, it doesn't mean we need to respond to douchebags. Hate? 3 idiots posting with alters isn't hate, it's something we ignore. :eek:

3 guys and everyone else who likes their posts and is afraid of telling you what they think because you are a sponsor.

But I don't think you'll ever get it.

Take care.

3 guys and everyone else who likes their posts and is afraid of telling you what they think because you are a sponsor.

But I don't think you'll ever get it.

Take care.

Why are you still here? If you don't like my threads, stay the hell out. I don't have anything against you, don't even know you - just go away if you don't like my threads.

If you want to comment on primo and women, I'd be happy to discuss. The rest is irrelevant.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear