over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo in TRT ceiling

I am prescribed 200 test/200 nandro per week and 2IU HGH daily.

Feel like garbage on nandralone. I have been running 200 test/250 EQ in lieu of the nandro. I feel fantastic, performance is through the roof, great cardio, etc.

Only thing I am not fond of is my sex drive is a bit low, could be from training volume. Estro/Prog is always well within the 50% of the standard scales.

I am prescribed 200 test/200 nandro per week and 2IU HGH daily.

Feel like garbage on nandralone. I have been running 200 test/250 EQ in lieu of the nandro. I feel fantastic, performance is through the roof, great cardio, etc.

Only thing I am not fond of is my sex drive is a bit low, could be from training volume. Estro/Prog is always well within the 50% of the standard scales.
Good to know. Never really messed around with EQ, maybe I will look into it. Like you said, I'm guessing it would be great for cardio specifically running in my case.

Hard telling, best to get bloods before and then 3 months after you start the primo and see where you're at and then adjust accordingly. I've been on TRT for 5 years now, I'm 54. I've tried different "add ons" to my TRT to obtain a bit more leanness and more performance enhancement. I think my fav was anavar (from the pharmacy), had only a small affect on my lipids and they bounce back rather quickly. Dr wants me to try a low dose deca for my joints but not sure on that yet.

Jan of this year I had bloods pulled and my T was a little over 1100 and E was 27. That at my TRT dose of 210mg a week of T with no "add ons" or ai. I started adding on 200mg of primo of a bit more fat burning and enhancement purposes. After a few months my joints became very achy and were popping all the time, in addition I generally wasn't feeling well. I had blood pulled last week and found my E was now 2. Lipids were lowered a little but nothing drastic. My rbc and HCT were high. DR asked me what I did and I told him, he suggested I try deca.

I guess the only way to determine what test/primo ratio is optimal for you is determined through bloods. I guess for me a 1/1 ratio won't cut it perhaps 2/1? I might play around with it again come summer, we will see.
My near identical experience. 200 of T and ended up with 200 of P. Achy joints, lethargy, and just didn't feel great. It was the estrogen...my didn't register it was so low. It is normally in range, but with P it erased any trace of estro in my system. And that is also likely what it devastated my HDL. No estro and low HDL are a recipe for heart attack, so I am not a primo fan for health purposes whatsoever.

Good to know. Never really messed around with EQ, maybe I will look into it. Like you said, I'm guessing it would be great for cardio specifically running in my case.
If you are an athlete/into functional fitness EQ is an extremely impressive compound. For bodybuilding I see why it gets the "meh" valuation. 200 test and 400 EQ for me is an absolutely perfect combination.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131