over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo in TRT ceiling

Hey man, I always read your posts as you have good advice. When it comes to training, I have 35 years of experience. When it comes to pharma, I am a newb (other than TRT and I am really dialed in with that). So when you post something, I read it. Here is what I am considering: once (or twice) per year doubling up my test dose for 10 weeks. Instead of 200 mg per week I would go with 400 mg per week. If I were to do this what are your anecdotal thoughts on: HDL, Estro (I have access to anastrozle if needed) and body comp improvements? Simply asking in YOUR OPINION, is this a reasonable plan for a guy in his early 50's who wants to still look look good and train hard with minimal negative impact on overall health.
Very reasonable. Also consider to add GH and insulin in low ish doses cycle on and off of them.

10 weeks of
Test 200 (TRT)
Primo 100mg/week

HDL - 26
LDL - 112

Everything else was in range.

10 weeks of
Test 200 (TRT)
Primo 100mg/week

HDL - 26
LDL - 112

Everything else was in range.

What was TRT with no primo before? I'd be interested.

Running a primo/test blast now and getting bloods soon and that was my HDL roughly (28ish from normal for me 39).

What was TRT with no primo before? I'd be interested.

Running a primo/test blast now and getting bloods soon and that was my HDL roughly (28ish from normal for me 39).
200mg/week Test C

What dosages for your blast?

I'm kind of glad to see people using primo. It is a little tricky to dial it in but once it is dialed in the bloodwork comes back great. It might be a bit of a moving target so blood work is pretty much essential. With all the online blood services now the whole game can be much more comfortable and less of a guessing game as far as getting health markers in the safe zone. Once you get things balanced primo adds a nice look and fullness at least as I see it. Add in a little bit of GH, like 2 iu/d, and you have a really nice protocol. People think it's expensive but in reality, with a high TRT and a bit of Primo with decent GH it's probably $20 a week. That's the price of a daily coffee at a decent shop.

200mg/week Test C

What dosages for your blast?
HDL at that level, no Primo? If you have it.

I've run this blast last year and this year. Love it. Great bloods except HDL was a bit low last year so I'm dropping the 200mg Mast a week from last year just to see:

500 Test Cyp
600 Primo E
250 Deca

Great long term run. Last year was 20 weeks but given good bloods and kind of a fubar winter cycle due to family issues/passing I'm running the same through August - started 6 weeks ago.

Also doing hgh this year. 2 to 4ius ED when not traveling for work. Just ramped to 4ius this week. I run 2iu all the time even on TRT.

HDL at that level, no Primo? If you have it.

I've run this blast last year and this year. Love it. Great bloods except HDL was a bit low last year so I'm dropping the 200mg Mast a week from last year just to see:

500 Test Cyp
600 Primo E
250 Deca

Great long term run. Last year was 20 weeks but given good bloods and kind of a fubar winter cycle due to family issues/passing I'm running the same through August - started 6 weeks ago.

Also doing hgh this year. 2 to 4ius ED when not traveling for work. Just ramped to 4ius this week. I run 2iu all the time even on TRT.
My HDL was what I posted after 10 weeks with Primo 100/week.

You asked what my TRT was before Primo and it was test 200mg/week

Sorry for confusion bro

Before primo my HDL always in the 60's. While on primo it crashed to 28. Back off primo it rebounded to 58, just a tad below where I started.

Something for the HDL that might help you guys out is Niacin (regular not the no flush) 500mg 2 x daily.

Also Citrus Bergamot 500mg 2 x daily.

Helped boost my HDL back into normal ranges, added ~15 pts

Something for the HDL that might help you guys out is Niacin (regular not the no flush) 500mg 2 x daily.

Also Citrus Bergamot 500mg 2 x daily.

Helped boost my HDL back into normal ranges, added ~15 pts
I did Citrus Bergamot standalone (no niacin) and it did zero. Actually brought mine down 2 points but that could be due to other factors. Cant say it was definitively negative, but certainly not helpful. I am considering Niacin now. Researching.

what would be balken oral primo (50 mg) equivalent to primo inject,, I wanna run 300 mg Cypionate and try to keep ratio 1.1 I know dosage will change with oral.. I was thinking 100 mg oral a day? thanks in advance

Not trying to delve off topic too much. But do you guys find a HRT dose oh HGH really does that much for you? To justify the cost and (if you have them) blood sugar control sides?

Also holy moly is it refreshing to see people take their health so seriously when using compounds for performance enhancement.

I’m definitely reading up on primo as much as possible as a clean add on without estrogen or prolactin sides is right up my alley!

Not trying to delve off topic too much. But do you guys find a HRT dose oh HGH really does that much for you? To justify the cost and (if you have them) blood sugar control sides?

Also holy moly is it refreshing to see people take their health so seriously when using compounds for performance enhancement.

I’m definitely reading up on primo as much as possible as a clean add on without estrogen or prolactin sides is right up my alley!
It deosn't do a whole lot for me in TRT that it overtly noticable. I can't do much GH frankly if I go up to 3-4 iu a day for a month my joints will kill. I use it sparingly at 1-2 iu a day at most. On TRT it does the minimum and really not that observable, maybe help partition nutrients better. If i am on more androgens then it seems to work better. I do like an HRT+ with 200 test, 100 promo and 1 iu GH/d.

It deosn't do a whole lot for me in TRT that it overtly noticable. I can't do much GH frankly if I go up to 3-4 iu a day for a month my joints will kill. I use it sparingly at 1-2 iu a day at most. On TRT it does the minimum and really not that observable, maybe help partition nutrients better. If i am on more androgens then it seems to work better. I do like an HRT+ with 200 test, 100 promo and 1 iu GH/d.
Interesting, I imagine most people are using it for size, fat loss/nutrient partitioning, but have you noticed much in the form of skin quality, generally feeling good from it? And yeah T, HG, Primo sounds like a good time at just about and dose!

Interesting, I imagine most people are using it for size, fat loss/nutrient partitioning, but have you noticed much in the form of skin quality, generally feeling good from it? And yeah T, HG, Primo sounds like a good time at just about and dose!
Tough to say because I look young for my age and always have.

Replacement therapy is really not about make noticeable gains as i see it. It is more about not declining as fast as one would without it's use.

what would be balken oral primo (50 mg) equivalent to primo inject,, I wanna run 300 mg Cypionate and try to keep ratio 1.1 I know dosage will change with oral.. I was thinking 100 mg oral a day? thanks in advance
Hard telling, best to get bloods before and then 3 months after you start the primo and see where you're at and then adjust accordingly. I've been on TRT for 5 years now, I'm 54. I've tried different "add ons" to my TRT to obtain a bit more leanness and more performance enhancement. I think my fav was anavar (from the pharmacy), had only a small affect on my lipids and they bounce back rather quickly. Dr wants me to try a low dose deca for my joints but not sure on that yet.

Jan of this year I had bloods pulled and my T was a little over 1100 and E was 27. That at my TRT dose of 210mg a week of T with no "add ons" or ai. I started adding on 200mg of primo of a bit more fat burning and enhancement purposes. After a few months my joints became very achy and were popping all the time, in addition I generally wasn't feeling well. I had blood pulled last week and found my E was now 2. Lipids were lowered a little but nothing drastic. My rbc and HCT were high. DR asked me what I did and I told him, he suggested I try deca.

I guess the only way to determine what test/primo ratio is optimal for you is determined through bloods. I guess for me a 1/1 ratio won't cut it perhaps 2/1? I might play around with it again come summer, we will see.

Hard telling, best to get bloods before and then 3 months after you start the primo and see where you're at and then adjust accordingly. I've been on TRT for 5 years now, I'm 54. I've tried different "add ons" to my TRT to obtain a bit more leanness and more performance enhancement. I think my fav was anavar (from the pharmacy), had only a small affect on my lipids and they bounce back rather quickly. Dr wants me to try a low dose deca for my joints but not sure on that yet.

Jan of this year I had bloods pulled and my T was a little over 1100 and E was 27. That at my TRT dose of 210mg a week of T with no "add ons" or ai. I started adding on 200mg of primo of a bit more fat burning and enhancement purposes. After a few months my joints became very achy and were popping all the time, in addition I generally wasn't feeling well. I had blood pulled last week and found my E was now 2. Lipids were lowered a little but nothing drastic. My rbc and HCT were high. DR asked me what I did and I told him, he suggested I try deca.

I guess the only way to determine what test/primo ratio is optimal for you is determined through bloods. I guess for me a 1/1 ratio won't cut it perhaps 2/1? I might play around with it again come summer, we will see.

For what it's worth I ran Dr. Prescribed TRT at 200mg Test C and 200mg Deca weekly for 3+ years straight, no blasts. Bloods were perfect except for hemoglobin and hematocrit (primo hits my HDL but nothing else really). THAT SAID, I also suffered from sleep apnea during that period and now that I'm on a CPAP I don't rise nearly as much. Wanted you to be aware as you mentioned even Primo raised yours some so you'd want to look out for it.

Also with deca/nandrolone as well as Tren you will need a sensitive E2 test as these drugs throw off E2 on normal testing. Better for a male anyway to get the sensitive but info to know. IMO nothing raises crit/rbc like Tren, not anadrol, deca, or anything else.

Deca for joints is amazing. Silky smooth and I'd guess preventative as well as promoting an environment conducive to healing (has really helped with a lot of injuries, less wear/tear and inflammation). I keep it in most all my cycles at 200mg as an ancillary. 100mg is generally enough to get some decent joint benefits as well.

For what it's worth I ran Dr. Prescribed TRT at 200mg Test C and 200mg Deca weekly for 3+ years straight, no blasts. Bloods were perfect except for hemoglobin and hematocrit (primo hits my HDL but nothing else really). THAT SAID, I also suffered from sleep apnea during that period and now that I'm on a CPAP I don't rise nearly as much. Wanted you to be aware as you mentioned even Primo raised yours some so you'd want to look out for it.

Also with deca/nandrolone as well as Tren you will need a sensitive E2 test as these drugs throw off E2 on normal testing. Better for a male anyway to get the sensitive but info to know. IMO nothing raises crit/rbc like Tren, not anadrol, deca, or anything else.

Deca for joints is amazing. Silky smooth and I'd guess preventative as well as promoting an environment conducive to healing (has really helped with a lot of injuries, less wear/tear and inflammation). I keep it in most all my cycles at 200mg as an ancillary. 100mg is generally enough to get some decent joint benefits as well.
Thanks for the info. I try to give blood as frequent as possible to keep the levels down, and to my knowledge I don't have sleep apnea. Probably wouldn't hurt getting checked for that. I think I'm going to ask the dr for some deca and give that a shot, I'm just paranoid of putting on a lot of water weight at my age. My joints certainly could use it. I've been training for a half marathon coming in May. But I suppose 200mg won't cause much of an issue? I also will definitely will add on a sensitive e2 test to my next round of bloods. I wasn't aware of that test, thanks again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131