over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo = Lean mass

Thanks FIRE.
BTW, how are u doing? I might come down to sg somewhere end of the year.

Not too bad bro. Im helping 2 guys preparing for the Asian Championship in Bangkok early next month. 1 Junior and 1 Masters category. :)

Whats your dose on on Prop, NPP & Primo?

And whats your goal? Stats & AAS experience?

No offense bro, but you're asking everyone else what works for them and their doses. Don't go by that. I don't know your AAS history but I'd focus on figuring out what works for you.

No offense bro, but you're asking everyone else what works for them and their doses. Don't go by that. I don't know your AAS history but I'd focus on figuring out what works for you.

100% agree.

A lot of confusion about primo... It has sides just like everything else. It will shut you down, sure the bounce back is easier than Tren, but all AAS shut you down.

I think the info on Anavar and Primo comes from the early 90's and passed down over the years. Anavar is NOT a weak steroid, one of the strongest mg for mg. Primo is not without side effects. Guys would use 20mg of Var and 200mg of Primo since it was so scarce, or they would use fakes which obviously gave them no sides and very little gains. Anavar is now widely used and good material is available at an affordable price, not 2.5mg tabs at $10 a pop. We know 60-100mg ED is not weak and has strong body recomp changes. Many guys have notices sides from var not previously reported, like decrease in libido, irritabillity, stomach pains, decrease in appetite, sometimes joint pain, liver and cholesterol problems, etc...

Primo is still not widely used. My take as someone who used lab tested primo at 600mg per week;

1-If you are on a budget, don't waste your money. There are far better bangs for your buck.
2-Primo has a UNIQUE cosmetic effect that usually disappears with cessation of the compound.
3-It has a large potential for shedding hair.
4-It definetely contributes to HPTA shutdown.
5-It will not build large amounts of mass.
6-Under 400mg is a waste.
7-It's effects don't seem to be as dependent on what you eat or how much you eat as compared to other steroids like nandrolone.
8-It increases sex drive greatly.

In conclusion, if money is not an issue, Primo is a fun add-on to any cycle, but it will definetely not create structural or permanent skeletal muscle changes.

I think if it was cheaper it would get more love.

Still seems like a good buy health wise.

Best cycle I've ever run was test primo and anavar. Went for 22 weeks. It's a gradual change and you might not even notice the changes day to day and week to week. Comments made from people you don't see everyday and pictures where you don't recognize yourself automatically will be your first indication something magical is happening. I went to a concert at the end of that cycle, as I was walking in a sheriff deputy approached me outside the entry gate and said "sorry son, you can't bring those guns in here". It literally took me 15-20 seconds to figure out what he was talking about.

A lot of confusion about primo... It has sides just like everything else. It will shut you down, sure the bounce back is easier than Tren, but all AAS shut you down.

I think the info on Anavar and Primo comes from the early 90's and passed down over the years. Anavar is NOT a weak steroid, one of the strongest mg for mg. Primo is not without side effects. Guys would use 20mg of Var and 200mg of Primo since it was so scarce, or they would use fakes which obviously gave them no sides and very little gains. Anavar is now widely used and good material is available at an affordable price, not 2.5mg tabs at $10 a pop. We know 60-100mg ED is not weak and has strong body recomp changes. Many guys have notices sides from var not previously reported, like decrease in libido, irritabillity, stomach pains, decrease in appetite, sometimes joint pain, liver and cholesterol problems, etc...

Primo is still not widely used. My take as someone who used lab tested primo at 600mg per week;

1-If you are on a budget, don't waste your money. There are far better bangs for your buck.
2-Primo has a UNIQUE cosmetic effect that usually disappears with cessation of the compound.
7-It's effects don't seem to be as dependent on what you eat or how much you eat as compared to other steroids like nandrolone.

In conclusion, if money is not an issue, Primo is a fun add-on to any cycle, but it will definetely not create structural or permanent skeletal muscle changes.

I agree. I'm on Primo at 600mg & this is my 8th week.
I see no weight increase but more on a cosmetic effect on my body.

U said there are other alternatives to primo (lean bulk).
What are those alternatives??

I'm also taking var = 50mg/ED.

Best cycle I've ever run was test primo and anavar. Went for 22 weeks. It's a gradual change and you might not even notice the changes day to day and week to week. Comments made from people you don't see everyday and pictures where you don't recognize yourself automatically will be your first indication something magical is happening. I went to a concert at the end of that cycle, as I was walking in a sheriff deputy approached me outside the entry gate and said "sorry son, you can't bring those guns in here". It literally took me 15-20 seconds to figure out what he was talking about.

Hahahah good one buddy.
When did u started to notice changes?

I'm in week 8 & start seeing a little fullness & rounder shoulders & Bi.

Ran test at 3-600mg with 6- 800 primo and had nothing but compliaments all summer. Its great for me at 43 to stay off all the heavy androgens during the active hot summer mnths and still hold the muscle while basically cruising with no side effects and no water retention, pure lean and full muscle
With the help of a little gh + t-4!

Last edited:
Has anyone use primo(with test of course) have good results?

How would u compare it to EQ in terms of lean gains, pumps, fullness, (be more detail).

I rermember it was Arnold's favourite cycle.

I think PRIMO stacks real nicely with testosterone. Very nice lean gains muscle gains,,no water retention. Most men need 400mg + for results though.

So basically, its a steroid that won't really aid in muscle growth very much, but will make you look cool.

Sounds a lot like using eq purely for vascularity or using winny just to look dry. Aka sounds like a worse decision health-wise than deca because 4mo after the run you have almost nothing to show for it and will definitely use again. It's like renting your physique.

And let's be real. Mass is mass is mass. If you gain fat, you probably ate too much. If you gained water, its easy to drop. I don't much buy into the quality mass concept anymore. Either you gained muscle or you didn't. How would quality mass be different from shitty mass? Fat? Check your diet. Water? Goes away.

And let's be real. Mass is mass is mass. If you gain fat, you probably ate too much. If you gained water, its easy to drop. I don't much buy into the quality mass concept anymore. Either you gained muscle or you didn't. How would quality mass be different from shitty mass? Fat? Check your diet. Water? Goes away.

A large part of the mass gained from d-bol or anadrol is actually water inside the muscle. Yes it is larger but it goes away when you stop. The water in muscle, tendons etc. is what helps with workouts, strength, and keeps the joints pain free.
Personally, I love Primo because of the slow pure muscle gains, stimulates the immune system, no water, great nitrogen retention, helps joints, and does not shut the HPTA much at all. Some love it, some think its a waste. I think a lot of older guys like it because its not harsh and works on a low calorie diet pretty good.

Currently I have been running test prop 100mg a day ,primo at 100mg a day, 100mg of var a day ,and some wini at 50mg a day and 10 iu of gh a day ....never done primo or var and its is expensive but by far its an awesome cycle!

Primo will definetely not create structural or permanent skeletal muscle changes.

This part surprises me.

I though Primo, Var and EQ were all known for their ability to cause less noticeable, yet more keepable gains.

This part surprises me.

I though Primo, Var and EQ were all known for their ability to cause less noticeable, yet more keepable gains.

Gains are gains. Anavar is in a class of it's own. It increases your strength dramatically and you can use that to your advantage to gain lbm provided everything else is in order.

Masteron, Primo, Eq and Winny are cosmetic type drugs IMO.

Stuff like Test, Nandro, Tren, Dbol/Tbol, Anavar are more likely to change your physique permanently. What will you look like after 4-5 years off cycle? I look like my last Test/Anavar cycle + increased bodyfat. You are not going to look like you did on Primo, Eq or Masteron, that's for sure.

It amazes me that some have extensive cycling experience and have never run Nandrolone. Get yourselves some Nandrolone PhenylPropionate and some Dostinex on hand. Stack it with Testosterone and Anavar or Dbol/Tbol and watch real changes happen. Do it at least once if you never have. Most of the other stuff is just for fun.

Why is primo so expensive?

It depends on the production costs of the raw material. How many steps(work) is needed to synthesise the compound, the cost and availabillity of the precursor, costs of purification...etc.

Test Base and MethylTest require the same number of steps starting from Androstenedione. Test Enanthate, Cyp and prop require an additional step; the addition of an acid chloride to form the ester. I beleive Nandrolone requires 2 additional steps from Test Base.

Anavar requires many steps but the demand has been met by producing at large volume in China which brings the cost down. Maybe they were making 20kg at a time, but now they produce 300kg at a time. This is just an example but it would explain why the price would decrease. Primo is still expensive and the material is hard to make just like anavar. The demand is not as high, so no one is investing in dedicated reactors to make it in industrial quantities.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws