over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo on growth phase.

jaxino

Registered
Newbies
Atm I am bulking on 300 TestE 300 MastE 175 TrestAce 350 TrenAce 6iu HGH ed.

I have a good amount of primo, I can add it 700mg ew.
Do you think that it will be worth adding it?

6' 11%bf 107kg

Atm I am bulking on 300 TestE 300 MastE 175 TrestAce 350 TrenAce 6iu HGH ed.

I have a good amount of primo, I can add it 700mg ew.
Do you think that it will be worth adding it?

6' 11%bf 107kg
I really don't think it's necessary. You're already right at 10mg/kg with 2 very potent drugs in there and HGH. Stick to your training and diet and that'll be a very productive cycle.

I don't understand the fashion for the low test at all, if your goal is size is low test and a lot of anabolics this is not a good choice. Every really big bodybuilder has used high doses of testosterone to grow.

high Test, gh, insulin and medium trenbolone, if not this you are not growing then you will not grow on anything.

I don't understand the fashion for the low test at all, if your goal is size is low test and a lot of anabolics this is not a good choice. Every really big bodybuilder has used high doses of testosterone to grow.

high Test, gh, insulin and medium trenbolone, if not this you are not growing then you will not grow on anything.

In this case I will use Test + Trestolone instead of high dose Test.
Using low dose test because I am curious to apply Broderick Chavez ideas about cycling (aka low test high anabolics)

Luki I talked with a pro on instagram and he said to me the same! ;)
"Just use 1g Test 350-500 Tren hgh a bit of insulin and eaaaat"

I think this cycle is very overcomplicated. You don't need that many resources to grow. All you need is a test + anabolic (ment / tren / deca / Eq) + a little dht, such as 50mg proviron per day, and of course insulin and gh if there is money for it
My dht was Masteron in this case :)

Broderick's views are not that simple.
I'd go listen to Alex Kikel and his "Testosterone Roundtable" podcast episode on Alex's Beast Fitness Radio.

In this case I will use Test + Trestolone instead of high dose Test.
Using low dose test because I am curious to apply Broderick Chavez ideas about cycling (aka low test high anabolics)

Luki I talked with a pro on instagram and he said to me the same! ;)
"Just use 1g Test 350-500 Tren hgh a bit of insulin and eaaaat"

Broderick's views are not that simple.
I'd go listen to Alex Kikel and his "Testosterone Roundtable" podcast episode on Alex's Beast Fitness Radio.
Also Alex uses low test for bb....

100%, but they have reasons. The roundtable discussion talks about what anabolic/dht they choose and why. It's not just low test ANY anabolic.

Also Alex uses low test for bb....

You can grow on low test.. by low im referring to 400mgs and under ( thereabouts).. i know a couple 212 pros who run little test and much higher anabolics.. but test is cheap and cost effective .. but as sergio Oliva once said " its a dirty little drug".. lol.. but I'd save the primo for another time..

100%, but they have reasons. The roundtable discussion talks about what anabolic/dht they choose and why. It's not just low test ANY anabolic.

I have listened to all the podcasts from Chavez and almost all Podcast with Alex and Mike Arnold.

Basically you go:
- low Test (3mg/kg) to have enough estrogens to grow, as Mike wrote in some posts here 60-100pg/ml of e2 are ideal with high androgens.
-then you add aas based on what you need to grow, Nandrolone gives you more volume to muscles, Masteron is like primo but used to control a bit estrogen sides, Primo as main mass builder because works on "binding proteins" so this aas should be doing a lot of the overall job (that's why I say if it's good or not here), Tren is good for aggressiveness and nutrient partitioning (Chavez hates that), EQ for more endurance but basically useless in bb, Trestolone is somewhat a volumizer and raises Estrogens.

This approach seems different from Mike and other guys because they knows the potency of the drugs and use what is more powerful for the purpose.....

O the fucking internet these days 😒

I’ve heard of Broderick Chavez, but have always been suspicious. He’s well educated, but who has he produced? What are the outcomes of his methods?
There are a ton of well educated people whose ideas don’t seem to add up to what the elite guys are doing.
*By elite, I don’t mean genetics. I mean the guys who are maximizing whatever they have for the greatest possible outcome.

I think this cycle is very overcomplicated. You don't need that many resources to grow. All you need is a test + anabolic (ment / tren / deca / Eq) + a little dht, such as 50mg proviron per day, and of course insulin and gh if there is money for it

^^^been sayin' this very thing in a similar discussion on another board

I don’t think primo would do a damn thing or be able to feel it. It’s not about how many different hormones your on. More so the ratios & timing of the ones you choose.

I don’t think primo would do a damn thing or be able to feel it. It’s not about how many different hormones your on. More so the ratios & timing of the ones you choose.

^^^ohhh of course it would ..no question ..100% ..don't be ridiculous, lol

PRIMO is beautiful ..straight anabolic

^^^ohhh of course it would ..no question ..100% ..don't be ridiculous, lol

PRIMO is beautiful ..straight anabolic

I understand Primo is a beautiful hormone. Why would you not add it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131