over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo on growth phase.

#1) I'd like to see what you look like right now "Bulking" at 235lbs at 11% BF.

#2) what does your diet and training look like currently and what progress are you making with it and this amount of drugs.

I'm gonna bet your bodyfat is alot higher than 11% and if you think you need more drugs then your diet and training are probably WAY off base because even seasoned competitors can grow on way less drugs and 6iu GH.

Before you throw up some picture , I wanna see you making an "I Love You" in sign language with your left hand to ensure it recently and actually you.

You should read "b-boy" thread on growing during a diet

I don’t think primo would do a damn thing or be able to feel it. It’s not about how many different hormones your on. More so the ratios & timing of the ones you choose.
If you think you can ever "feel" the muscle growing.... It's impossible.
Primo is straight anabolic, you can only feel the high Androgenic hormones.
Not true. I was coached by him for a bit, just like everyone high Test + an anabolic plus a little dht and gh and insulin if money allows. He is open to the idea of low test but it’s certainly not his go to with clients.
Depends when... He is on the low test side since not much time....
I’ve heard of Broderick Chavez, but have always been suspicious. He’s well educated, but who has he produced? What are the outcomes of his methods?
There are a ton of well educated people whose ideas don’t seem to add up to what the elite guys are doing.
*By elite, I don’t mean genetics. I mean the guys who are maximizing whatever they have for the greatest possible outcome.

I was thinking the same about Chavez, but he describes very well why high test is useless in bodybuilding.
First of all test isn't an aas, but a sex hormone, with anabolic properties, second out body leaves us with a little about of it just to maintain our body, third it's the worst anabolic as potency, since all other anabolics are superior to it, forth it was advertised as a good anabolic by Can Douchaine because he had a factory in Mexico producing it for pennies and selling it all over the world.

All good points for me but.... Why when bb started using high doses of it after the 2000, when AI started being sold, they all blew up in size?

I think that if the idea is to have a body like Arnold Franco Sergio... Yes ok use what they used Dbol Primo (no test cycles).
But if you want to grow like the new bodybuilders nope.... But I still don't like much high test...

People says that muscle is muscle and doesn't change it you build it with Dbol.primo or Test Tren... But imho it's not really true 100% nowadays you don't see anymore the lines of Arnold...

#2) what does your diet and training look like currently and what progress are you making with it and this amount of drugs.

I'm gonna bet your bodyfat is alot higher than 11% and if you think you need more drugs then your diet and training are probably WAY off base because even seasoned competitors can grow on way less drugs and 6iu GH.

Before you throw up some picture , I wanna see you making an "I Love You" in sign language with your left hand to ensure it recently and actually you.

Way less is 1g TestE and 4iu HGH.

Do the math maybe? 300 TestE 175 TrestA should be equivalent to 1g TestE then I added Mast and Tren....

I have already read this post, but forget to see someone growing on 250 TestE and 4iu HGH.
When I spoke with a Pro he advised me 1g TestE and low-mod Tren + HGH like Luki did...

Ha ha ha ha 😂 he ain't posting no fucking pic.
Hey guys he talked to a pro on Instagram but decided to come here and get our opinion 😉

whats up with all the primo threads lately? 2020 is a strange fucking year 🤔

If you think you can ever "feel" the muscle growing.... It's impossible.
Primo is straight anabolic, you can only feel the high Androgenic hormones.

Depends when... He is on the low test side since not much time....

I was thinking the same about Chavez, but he describes very well why high test is useless in bodybuilding.
First of all test isn't an aas, but a sex hormone, with anabolic properties, second out body leaves us with a little about of it just to maintain our body, third it's the worst anabolic as potency, since all other anabolics are superior to it, forth it was advertised as a good anabolic by Can Douchaine because he had a factory in Mexico producing it for pennies and selling it all over the world.

All good points for me but.... Why when bb started using high doses of it after the 2000, when AI started being sold, they all blew up in size?

I think that if the idea is to have a body like Arnold Franco Sergio... Yes ok use what they used Dbol Primo (no test cycles).
But if you want to grow like the new bodybuilders nope.... But I still don't like much high test...

People says that muscle is muscle and doesn't change it you build it with Dbol.primo or Test Tren... But imho it's not really true 100% nowadays you don't see anymore the lines of Arnold...

Sory for this man , i NEVER call out ppl ... BUT ...

I would love to see you get a body like Arnold and Sergio with primo-dboll

You talking top genetic specimens here

I bet .. with unlimited acces to aas and gh you could never even come remotely close to these guys

There are a lot of things that go into a physique like that , not just what aas stack you use

Respect

This is a dumb question but when you guys say "a little test + anabolic + dht to grow".
Can Masteron be the dht? Or are you talking about something else? For instance im all about test, deca, hgh. Normally i only use mast when im cutting with test and tren but i may add it to the test and deca.

This is a dumb question but when you guys say "a little test + anabolic + dht to grow".
Can Masteron be the dht? Or are you talking about something else? For instance im all about test, deca, hgh. Normally i only use mast when im cutting with test and tren but i may add it to the test and deca.
Test + deca + mast + GH = very good for mass

What your doing is FINE! if adding masteron is magic then where are all the huge motherfuckers at?.......EXACTLY 😉

Man I’ve been a big gym rat, PL, MMA fighter, and have had many buddies compete.

Find a mix of drugs that suits you (least sides). Progressive weight on the bar, progressive calories, progressive dosing.

Year 1: bob 500mg drugs, 3000 calories, 315x10 squat

Year 2: avg 750mg drugs, 3500 calories 375x10 squat

Year 3: 1g drugs, 4,000 calories, 405x10 squat

All this is hypothetical. Just slowly push all 3 in a non-stupid way and try to stay healthy as possible

more drugs are not the answer i hate to tell you. Training, diet, recovery, and time all need to be on point. You can take all the drugs in the world but if those are not optimal your results will be sub par. I did not say drugs will not help to be clear. i said they are not the missing piece to your hugeness!

I don't understand the fashion for the low test at all, if your goal is size is low test and a lot of anabolics this is not a good choice. Every really big bodybuilder has used high doses of testosterone to grow.

high Test, gh, insulin and medium trenbolone, if not this you are not growing then you will not grow on anything.

For medium Tren how much it is for you? 500 mg ew?

To go back on topic....
300 TestE
300 MastE
175 TrestAce
350 TrenAce
=1125mg

If you say that this is a huge amount of drugs for a 107kg guy (fat slob because everyone running SO MUCH have to be that)
I think that you should get back to your math classes....

Is that too hard to understand that this is just a Test+Tren cycle but instead of using High test I have used 300 Test+175 Trestolone which is basically a better Testosterone?

I asked about primo because it's a sides effects free anabolics and maybe my dose was too low.

Was that damn hard for some of you guys to just write "It's ok, don't add anything" or "I would add XYZ blah blah" jesus that thread went off topic in few posts.... I asked you about the GEAR not how I eat or workout....

For medium Tren how much it is for you? 500 mg ew?
I don't want to recommend doses to anyone because it depends on so many factors that it was dangerous to publicly disclose such information

My advice is to use the smallest dose that actually works for you during the offseason

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner