over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo Only Causing Gyno?

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
I have not cycled anything in over 2 yrs b/c I have been extremely busy with other things in life. Also, b/c I am pretty sensitive to any gear and sides, I usually do what would be considered low doses b/c I get minimal sides and get the physique I want and feel the best this way. I have no desire to be huge, I just want to remain athletic and proportioned.

I know the reasons why people say you always have to use test, but me and test don't like each other for some reason. That's not to say I don't/won't use it, but when I do, it is extremely small doses if at all. For instance, I never go over 50 mg/week.

I wanted to do an experiment to just cycle primo at low doses and initially at least, just 200 mg/week. Within the first week of taking it, I felt the symptoms of gyno in one nipple initially and now both. I am confused how this could happen tbh. The vendor is extremely trusted so I assume it can't be some different gear. I have arimidex but why would that be needed at such low doses of a non aromatizing compound? Also, I don't think I'm even close to being shut down wrt test levels. Sex drive is actually better since being on the Primo, no doubt about it. Even still here at 2 weeks in.

I do have test prop on hand, also winstrol. My idea was initially to start on the Primo so I could assess ONLY Primo. When it began to shut me down, as anything does, I would then start going with a low dose of test prop weekly or simply some HCG. Again, I don't particularly enjoy taking test and blow up like a motherfucker on doses above 50 mg a week.

Other than the nips thing, I feel really great on Primo. I did not expect how much better I would feel. I would like to stay on it, but I want to know how to get this train back on the tracks. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd say your Primo is either something else, or a combo of different compounds that may or may not contain primo...which is equally as bad. You should not get nipple sensitivity from Primo.

I'd probably discontinue it at this point.

Hopefully we can get the testing back up to par over at anasci, it was very helpful and insightful on what a lot of sources are selling...fake or legit.

^^^you guys already know that REAL PRIMO does not cause estrogen-sides

guys go to AnaSci.com ..get involved in their testing project over there

..those test samples come from YOUR RANDOM PURCHASES
(..NO, the sponsor can not send in his own samples, for obvious reasons; anyone can send in a "loaded" sample for testing)

..these tests are 100% BLIND to the sponsor
(..sponsors do not know who, or what, or when a sample may be sent in for testing; so only a sponsor who is honest 100% of the time will never fail)

..samples are then HPLC analyzed by NEUTRAL 3rd PARTY (Janoshik)
(..even "Janoshik" does not know who or what he is testing, he just receives a numbered sample)

^^^no other testing like it & that's why many have been caught failing ..even "golden" sponsors ..some over & over

MY SUGGESTION; JUST MY OPINION:
-buy from the sponsors that never fail
-buy from LAB-Made if possible
(True Lab-Made=True Clean Room & made on professional equipment by professionals)

^^^and if they also happen to have the BEST prices on legitimate gear
..then sh*t, buy from them!!

^^^and if they also happen to have GREAT results on their PRIMO tests (..& other expensive items like MAST-E200)

^^^and if they also happen to "never-fail-to-deliver"
..then ..well ..you know what to do

***BEST advice ..use the incredible "equalizing" resource that you have @Anasci !!!!!

If anything it actually lowers my e2 well the sides anyway much like masteron
It can lower e2 by lowering SHBG and increasing clearance rates of hormones from body by increasing free/unbound hormone (excreted through urine).

(..NO, the sponsor can not send in his own samples, for obvious reasons; anyone can send in a "loaded" sample for testing)

(..sponsors do not know who, or what, or when a sample may be sent in for testing; so only a sponsor who is honest 100% of the time will never fail)

(..even "Janoshik" does not know who or what he is testing, he just receives a numbered sample)

^^^no other testing like it & that's why many have been caught failing ..even "golden" sponsors ..some over & over

(True Lab-Made=True Clean Room & made on professional equipment by professionals)

^^^and if they also happen to have GREAT results on their PRIMO tests (..& other expensive items like MAST-E200)

***BEST advice ..use the incredible "equalizing" resource that you have @Anasci !!!!!

What do you use to compose your posts? So hard to read?

Or i could be really old and missing something?

First of all it is fucking stupid to use Primo with no test as a base. Your test will be supressed within a week of just using Primo. I fucking guarantee that.

Secondly, who's primo are you running?

Thirdly Primo has not effect on estrogen reduction. Do blood test. It will show you this.

I have seen on another board, a well known, trusted, and respected sponser using Test Iso for their primo sales.

Your best bet is to stop primo and send it in for testing to Jano and take your issue up with sponser.

Nobody has ever reported that they got gyno from Primo even at a gram a week.

Don't trust these drug dealers!!!

Let's say it is really primo and you’re running it with no test. Then the primo is going to suppress your natural testosterone and that will raise estrogen. This situation will activate you gyno gland because you have an imbalance of test to estrogen ratio with estrogen being in a surplus.

I agree.I think it works though and most members fall for it.A sponsor sends their own products in to be tested and everything is either slightly overdosed or slightly underdosed and EVERY compound sent in is exactly the compound on the label.The primo is ALWAYS primo and dosed correctly (slightly over or under but not enough to be of importance) except for one product like say for instance Test C it will be 300mg/ml and it comes back 211mg/ml to fool you into thinking that they're a stand up company who has the integrity to post a ''bad result'' and they're fixing the test cyp issue.You never see Primo100 come back EQ/Test/Mast.You never see anavar come back winstrol.

Companies sending in their own products to be tested and them posting the results and people coming on say ''wow great results'' or ''product x is very underdosed are you fixing the issue?''

That shit is hilarious.

Sending your own products to be tested and posting the results should be against the board rules! That shit is so ridiculous.

If the sponsors have nothing to hide and are paying for the lab tests to post their results from now on they should give the money for the testing of all their products to anasci and the buys can be random and come at anytime and not in the same order but a couple of products in one order and some in another.

The rule should be each sponsor who is willing to have their products tested and who have nothing to hide should all send the money to anasci at the beginning of each year.From the beginning of the year to before that year a certin amount of products from that company will be tested.It can come anytime during that year.The beginning of the next year you start the process again.The sponsors who don't want to have their products tested well money donated can test a few of their products.If they dont want their products tested than it's an easy choice when considering a source who does want them tested and passes the tests over the coarse of the year.

This would separate the sheep from the goats.Problem solved!

As said probably test p

I've ran it twice now , once this past year and convinced it was test p. Pip was bad

Also seemed to have lost hair on it

Still got one vial but don't think I'll ever buy it again

I bet your PRIMO is TEST PROP. But also sounds like in general the compounds aren’t the issue, but your body. Are you overweight by chance?
Not overweight, 6'1" and 215 lbs.

Your primo is most likely test.
Tbh, I have had that really positive feeling the moment I took it. And one other thing, pretty much immediately I noticed increase in erections at night and an increase in sex drive. I did not expect that from Primo alone.

First of all it is fucking stupid to use Primo with no test as a base. Your test will be supressed within a week of just using Primo. I fucking guarantee that.

Secondly, who's primo are you running?

Thirdly Primo has not effect on estrogen reduction. Do blood test. It will show you this.

I have seen on another board, a well known, trusted, and respected sponser using Test Iso for their primo sales.

Your best bet is to stop primo and send it in for testing to Jano and take your issue up with sponser.

Nobody has ever reported that they got gyno from Primo even at a gram a week.

Don't trust these drug dealers!!!
The reason I used Primo alone (initially) was to make an assessment on what just Primo feels like and what gains it would give me (I did not expect much). I had planned on brining in Test Prop at TRT doses once I detected I was being shut down as I knew I could get my levels back up quickly. The odd thing is I noticed within about a day my drive/erection quality increased. At first I thought, "Ok it's just binding to SHBG and this is a temporary increase in free test" and I didn't expect it to last. Read: I expected it would drop off as endogenous shut down. But 2 weeks later and I still had the same thing. Also, you know how when you haven't been on gear in a while, you don't have to shave your face as often. Within a few days of taking it, I could feel a drastic increase in growth of the facial hair which this surprised me b/c if women can use it too, this is not something you'd expect they'd enjoy lol

I really don't want to throw the source under the bus though until I'm sure. This source has been in the game a long time. I've never had a problem with them. I am going to halt taking this Primo and then get it tested and go from there.

As said probably test p

I've ran it twice now , once this past year and convinced it was test p. Pip was bad

Also seemed to have lost hair on it

Still got one vial but don't think I'll ever buy it again
Yep, I got a sore ass several times already from it.

Let's say it is really primo and you’re running it with no test. Then the primo is going to suppress your natural testosterone and that will raise estrogen. This situation will activate you gyno gland because you have an imbalance of test to estrogen ratio with estrogen being in a surplus.
I agree but do not think that happened here because based on the results I got, I never seemed to have low test effects. For instance, I expected my drive to go down, erection quality etc because that's what should happen if I was just taking primo. But instead, drive and such only went up. No indication of test crash, seems to be the opposite. Very bizarre

Yeah you got test dog. I’d ditch it get some
Labs adjust your estrogen from there and have it tested and take it up with the sponsor or just move on and find some real primo. Not to late to get back on cycle but I’d fix your estrogen issues before getting where it’s all out of wack on a blast.
That’s just what I would do man sorry this happened!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws