over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo or masteron??

turkishbb

Registered
Newbies
Hi PM members,

I tried primo with great success, even a small dose (300 mg per week with few test) gave me great results, with a good diet and a little bit of cardio, body transformation was amazing, so I was curious about masteron to know if results could be the same, less or better, thanks to give me your opinion and experience with both of them.
:headbang:

Personaly i never saw a need for primo over regular test , i needed more primo to the get the same results i did from test and its 3x the cost.

Honestly i think if your diet is spot on as well as training i think MG for MG good old test cyp will beat primo hands down ad mast in at 30% of your test dose and it'll keep bloat at bay and help the test work better.

if you willing to shell out the money for real primo then you are better off getting some HGH

Thanks for sharing your experience gunsmith, Primo is one of the most atypic AAS, some people think it's one of the best (I know big n shredded like it too, he's often bashed, but I 've got the same opinion about primo), and a lot of them think it's too weak to be used, BUT it's the best AAS used in such a small quantity that give me so much results, (the other one is tren, but with more sides).
Believe it or not, it gives me the same results as Growth (in term of muscle quality), but much cheaper, nowadays it's hard to get some real primo, but few years ago, it was easy, and cheap.
I feel test with one AAS (deca, eq, primo, tren), is much more effective than test alone, it's like 1+1= 3.
I've tried test alone and was really disappointed with results, even at 1 gr, I feel 500 test + 400 primo (or deca, or eq) works better than test alone.
Primo is really effective at small dose, don't get me wrong, you won't be huge with primo, but your body transformation can be spectacular.I didn't ever used masteron and was curious to know if it's really worth it and if the results can be at the least the same.
thanks guy, and waiting for other advices.

Gunsmith

I have a buddy who starves on primo (eats 2000 cals ) without losing too much muscle mass... can you do that with test ?

Im using primo at 600mg a week and i've been astounded by the results. it's mixed with prop and tren and im pleased to say the least.

I personally cant go over 200mgs a week of test or I have issues and I have tried them all but 600mgs a week of primo and I had incredible results without the cramping I get with mast at the same dose..my blood work gets done every 2 weeks and I can say I see the diff between REAL primo and the watered down EQ thats goin around,,I am also the guy that cant handle 200mgs a week of decca or EQ but can run 800mgs of tren with almost no sides and decent blood work with a 140/35 bp 10 weeks in. But for me no way in hell is test even close to primo for size ,strength and hardness.

I personally cant go over 200mgs a week of test or I have issues and I have tried them all but 600mgs a week of primo and I had incredible results without the cramping I get with mast at the same dose..my blood work gets done every 2 weeks and I can say I see the diff between REAL primo and the watered down EQ thats goin around,,I am also the guy that cant handle 200mgs a week of decca or EQ but can run 800mgs of tren with almost no sides and decent blood work with a 140/35 bp 10 weeks in. But for me no way in hell is test even close to primo for size ,strength and hardness.

Are you saying you get "more size" on primo then test?

Just curious.

Chip

Gunsmith

I have a buddy who starves on primo (eats 2000 cals ) without losing too much muscle mass... can you do that with test ?

I don't know and hope to god I never have to find out !!

that's impossible to answer , I mean MG for MG I think so , but I think it would have alot more to do with your macro ratios than the drug type.

I know years ago when I tried it I was shooting 100mg a day (700mg/wk) of pharma grade primo , did that for 6 weeks then changed to 750mg a weeks Nile sust and saw an instant increase in size and power , I'm sure that the additional 50mg a week made that huge difference. the only other time I tried it I stacked 400 mg primo with 500mg sust and after 8 weeks I swapped it for 200mg tren and saw WAY more power and got noticeably leaner.
it was then I decided it just wasent worth it for me

Are you saying you get "more size" on primo then test?

Just curious.

Chip
yes ,,i am one of the select few fkkd up people that cant handle test other than test with no ester. I can stay 245 to 250 and pretty hard and hit 300mg test and be 275 in 1 week bloated and sick..flu symptoms and BP 190/90 with no changes other than test,strength goes down and all.I would say in my case I get way more quality size on primo but like I said Im a mess .I have tried every month for a year to find test I can handle .omnidren,prop,E,C all with flu results then I tried TNE and have been good on it.

i'm running 600mg primo a week along with 125 cyp and 175 tren. plus gh and t3/t4. its the best i've ever looked but i'm not sure i can attribute it all to the primo. but since i'm on such low doses of the other compounds i can say it's definitely doing its job.

I love both primo and masteron, but primo is probably my favorite AAS.
I get nice lean mass gains from it in high doses, 600-1000mg. It makes me full and vascular, and really holds on to mass while dieting.
I did a serious cutting diet a couple years back while on 400mg primo and 20mg D-bol daily. I lost bodyfat and gained muscle, its recomping effects were quite good.

I have been experimenting with mast a lot the last 6 months. So far my doses have been fairly low, but I notice lots of vascularity and hardness, as well as serious boost of libido.
I used it as a cruise recently and preferred it over HRT test.
It also reduces my need for an AI. I am not just parroting that info either (been hearing it all over the boards lately), I am sensitive to estro conversion and have not been using an AI with my mast dose at 400mg per week.

So far, Primo is a better steroid overall, IMO.
However, depending on your goals, mast may be a better choice.

I have heard that mast can be anabolic in high doses. I won't be doing this for a while, but my next mass cycle will be 100mg daily NPP along with 100mg daily masteron. I have used much lower doses of both in the past, and they compliment each other incredibly well.
I may have a different opinion of masteron once I use it at a high dose.
Someone on another forum ran 800mg of mast solo and gained a few lbs of lean mass. I'm thinking that running that dose along my favorite mass builder (NPP) may lead to some great gains.

Primo is very good on a low calorie diet and it does get your vascular and hard but I like Masteron better because its way cheaper, higher androgenic ratio for more hardness.

Gunsmith

You can do that on masteron I was reading it is the only compound that you can put on LBM with in a low calorie diet. Was on one of those compound profile websites.

Thanks everyone,
primo (real one) does his work as mast does too, they seem to be close in structure, but primo seems to be more anabolic, and mast androgenic.
I knew mast was effective as an AI (not as strong as the new generation ones like anastrazole, letro or exemestane), but was curious to know if results could be close too. I think it's time to use it to really know how effective it is....on my body cause everyone is different!!!!

my question was not to use primo or mast ALONE, but WITH test cause test have to be present in EVERY cycle!!!! even at 250 per week, cause doing a cycle with no test, it's like using a gun with no bullets in!!!!!

results seems to be more effective with less test than before (I got better results with 250 to 500 mg per week than 1 G), AND with an anabolic (that's why primo is great ESPECIALLY when dieting), when I use primo, people at the gym think I use Growth. tren is great too but harder to recover and sides are hard to control. Eq is very good but BP need to be controled each day cause it can raise a lot because of a higher rbc production. Deca is good for joints.....and to get a bloated moon face!!!
thanks guys, always a pleasure to read pm!!! I did not post but read it a lot, very informative, even after 15 years in the game!!!

don't forget, everyone is different and have to find the best way with training, diet and supplementation to get the physique they want to build, it's not knew but need to be written again!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131