over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo: science/broscience thread... assessment of strengths/weaknesses

I often wonder if a lot of the guys here who get awful side effects from Primo are even getting legit primo, or even Primo + ? another compound laced in with it. When we were doing the testing over at anasci on primo products, some that were hyped by legit producers, it was still hit and miss on legitimacy. Makes you wonder.

It would be cool to get a half dozen to a dozen different batches tested, and then the guys running them to report their side effects and possible lab values.

xpoc, just in case, since we just posted at the same time, my post wasn't directed at you, it was just in general and not specific to anybody, lol.

I often wonder if a lot of the guys here who get awful side effects from Primo are even getting legit primo, or even Primo + ? another compound laced in with it. When we were doing the testing over at anasci on primo products, some that were hyped by legit producers, it was still hit and miss on legitimacy. Makes you wonder.

It would be cool to get a half dozen to a dozen different batches tested, and then the guys running them to report their side effects and possible lab values.
I'd be down for that. Maybe get the raws. Have it tested and see what comes back. If it's legit, make a two month supply of 100mg/ml solution and get baseline bloods done and then again after two months. Test level TT/Free T, estro, progesterone, etc. We should perform some serious diagnostics on this stuff. Because I don't think anyone ever has.

What compound are you thinking? Only thing I would think is actually putting AI in it which caused crashed e2 levels. IDEK if that would be possible, though lol

That’s why I researched before purchasing so I knew I was purchasing legit stuff dosed properly. And it wrecked me lol. It’s just not for me although I was certain it would be my favorite beforehand lol

Despite all the Internet talk of fake primo, I hardly ever see anyone post actual hplc test results of fakes in the last 2-3 years. Given that hplc testing is in effect free of charge from many sources (refund of test and shipping costs), I'd assume many customers send it for testing due to its relatively high cost and perception of being commonly faked.

I've sent primo to janos 4 times, 4 different sources, good as gold each time. Have another batch in my stash which I haven't sent for testing, the source offer full refund of testing costs, I'll send it off in a few weeks.

Despite all the Internet talk of fake primo, I hardly ever see anyone post actual hplc test results of fakes in the last 2-3 years. Given that hplc testing is in effect free of charge from many sources (refund of test and shipping costs), I'd assume many customers send it for testing due to its relatively high cost and perception of being commonly faked.

I've sent primo to janos 4 times, 4 different sources, good as gold each time. Have another batch in my stash which I haven't sent for testing, the source offer full refund of testing costs, I'll send it off in a few weeks.
I have about 18 weeks left on current 200mg/ml HPLC tested batch at 600mg per week (lasted a couple years so this is 3rd cycle of it). New batch in my stash now which I'll send for testing and report back but others have had it tested as legit before and has same exact look and consistency as batch I'm finishing (different sources though).

I have no idea why people compare primo to masteron. Very different for me. Primo is a good albeit mild anabolic whereas Mast is an androgen. Completely different feel, impact on felt E2, strength, retention of muscle while dieting and physique (mast dries me and gives me NO GAINS that I've ever seen that aren't attributable to higher free test). Primo is a smooth easy ride enabling long runs of progressive overload in the gym and stupid easy to diet on (can eat more or less, very tolerable, and scale moved dependably as physique transforms). Good look, body feels great, bloods seem untouched so long runs are easy. I had a small hdl dip last time but was running 200mg of mast in there as well so next bloods which I'll post (just started this cycle) won't have mast at all so I can isolate it.

It could also be how the primo is compounded. It is hard to keep in solution so more harmful solvents can often be used.

I have no idea why people compare primo to masteron. Very different for me. Primo is a good albeit mild anabolic whereas Mast is an androgen. Completely different feel, impact on felt E2,
Because in anabolic literature primo has a higher androgenic ratio compared to primo. Both reduce estrogen. Have you had labs on both of these where e2 was measured?

Both times I ran primo hair seemed to miniaturized. Masteron most I've ran was a few weeks before competition at 150-200 mgs.

Evidence FOR Primo lowering serum E2
Jfire132-Meso-Primo-lowering-serum-E2-bloodwork.ProM.jpeg

Circled in red is me running 300mg Test E per week and 180mg Primo E per week, bloods drawn 84 hours after last injection. I pin E3.5D so I pin 150mg test 90mg primo each time, no AI. I had just pinned my Saturday dose and went right to get the bloodwork so this would be the trough.

Circled in blue is 200mg Test C per week, no AI. 100mg E3.5D, bloods drawn 30 hours after last pin, so this would be the peak.

Interesting to note that my total T on 300mg/week at the trough is nearly identical to 200mg/week at the peak. But you’ll notice my E2 is less than half with the recent bloodwork. - Jfire132

View attachment 153234
His Primo dosage is really low too, so it would be interesting to see what further testing would yield at higher doses. Hopefully we see more tests from users come in, with the only variable changed being the addition of Primo, so we can continue to gather more data in this direction.

View attachment 153234
My test was similar....like 1100. My estro was 35ish before. After, it was less than 5, undetectable. Primo will def crash your Estro. And I am surmising that is what took my HDL from 60+ to the 20's even at a low dose. Gains were...meh...perhaps minimal. Prob not even noticeable to those who know me. I just retested this week after being Primo free for 3 months and hope things are back to normal. Waiting on results.

Great thread for garnering a more facts-based perspective on Primo.

Primo is typically spoken about in an almost cult-like fashion where in reality, it seems to be a potentially decent; albeit expensive, AI, and weak anabolic that can cause hair loss, prostate issues and tank HDL.

It also doesn’t strip fat off of you like Tren and arguably Var does for some; yet, Tren (even low dose) and Var transform physiques. Primo isn’t overly impressive in this area unless decent doses are taken (and thus, more crappy sides).

I’m sticking with NPP and a clean diet. Maybe throw in more cardio and/or GW and/or some masteron when cutting.

Well i think that Coach Steve verified with evidence that Primo lowers E2 and he was using real pharma grade Rimobolan with Bayer Testoviron.

If primo is such a weak anabolic, all that hype about all aas building muscle at same rate is just new era bullshit.

View attachment 153234
Do you have HDL for that as well? Would love to see any impacts there too.

I was planning on bloods this week but I'm going to push them out a bit. Have been feeling like crap, better today, and consumed alcohol far more than normal last week so I'd rather given myself a clean run.

Great thread for garnering a more facts-based perspective on Primo.

Primo is typically spoken about in an almost cult-like fashion where in reality, it seems to be a potentially decent; albeit expensive, AI, and weak anabolic that can cause hair loss, prostate issues and tank HDL.

It also doesn’t strip fat off of you like Tren and arguably Var does for some; yet, Tren (even low dose) and Var transform physiques. Primo isn’t overly impressive in this area unless decent doses are taken (and thus, more crappy sides).

I’m sticking with NPP and a clean diet. Maybe throw in more cardio and/or GW and/or some masteron when cutting.

Agree on thread content and facts. Really good.

Primo has been good/great to me for longer cycles, just want to ferret out HDL impact on myself as last cycle included some mast which absolutely will hit HDL so no mast for now until I can get bloods.

IMO, which is no more/less valid than yours, a bit harsh on primo vs tren and var. Plenty of negatives on both and much more so than primo unless one of primo's negatives is an issue for someone (hits their hairline etc...). My bloods on primo (less modest HDL hit that I'm figuring out) were immaculate over 20 weeks. My bloods on even modest tren (300-350mg) which I tolerate very well...better than most but blood test impacts all over the place and well beyond a single modest hit to HDL.

I will say I have long term bloods on test and nandrolone run for years and neither of those drugs nor in combo at cruise (200/200 or 200/100) or moderate doses (750 test, 600 deca maximum more often 500/400) move a single blood marker for me. My prescribed HRT 10 years ago was 200/200 test/deca weekly and I ran it for years. Not saying it's healthy or good but I have two staples I keep in quantity for myself at all times, test and deca (not always on deca and don't cruise on it routinely anymore but good drug for me).

View attachment 153234
I do believe Primo lowers E2, but re: this data point, wouldn't there be some variation in the T/E2 ratio based on the timing of the blood draw? I don't have the studies handy, but I believe there's data showing that E2 doesn't rise and fall at exactly the same timing as serum T.

I don't think that can explain that difference all away, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

Also, I may have a data point for you on this in a couple of months, but my recent bloodwork has me wondering.

Currently on 250mg/week, my Total T came back at 1477 with a Sensitive E2 of 34.6 (Wed morning on a MWF schedule).

I was planning on adding a low dose of primo alongside 250 or 300/wk test here in a couple of months, but I seem to be a very low aromatizer and wonder if that contraindicates me for the ol Test/Primo cycle. Would love to hear anybody's thoughts on that. Wonder if I may do better pushing T higher and/or adding different compounds.

I do believe Primo lowers E2, but re: this data point, wouldn't there be some variation in the T/E2 ratio based on the timing of the blood draw? I don't have the studies handy, but I believe there's data showing that E2 doesn't rise and fall at exactly the same timing as serum T.

I don't think that can explain that difference all away, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

Also, I may have a data point for you on this in a couple of months, but my recent bloodwork has me wondering.

Currently on 250mg/week, my Total T came back at 1477 with a Sensitive E2 of 34.6 (Wed morning on a MWF schedule).

I was planning on adding a low dose of primo alongside 250 or 300/wk test here in a couple of months, but I seem to be a very low aromatizer and wonder if that contraindicates me for the ol Test/Primo cycle. Would love to hear anybody's thoughts on that. Wonder if I may do better pushing T higher and/or adding different compounds.
You're correct, but I think we can eliminate this as a substantial risk considering the poster has a broad view of his dose-response given frequent bloodwork results and is convinced of Primo's lowering his E2. He also shared other relevant bloodwork results and can actually tease out a decent dose-response for Primo effecting this lowering. Note that at 200mg test cyp weekly his E2 was 54.9 pg/mL (not indicative of being a low aromatizer) vs. at 300mg test e/180mg primo his E2 was 22.8 pg/mL. With 350mg test cyp/400mg primo weekly his E2 was 22 pg/mL. Perhaps the "ratio" concept is inapplicable, perhaps primo modulates serum E2 concentrations at a certain (lower) threshold.

What reputable sources you recommend ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity