over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo, test, dhb cycle?

Alongside333

Newbies
Question guys, running a 20 week cycle of primo 450 mgs per week, test enanthate 700 weekly am thinking on doing dhb for last 12 weeks of cycle. What do u all think? Tia!

Be ready for having to sometimes reheating crashed vials, Pip ranging from ouch, to FUCK…to not being able to move that muscle for 4-6 days.

But it is a very versatile compound. Just a pain to deal with. Literally.

That’s my next run… But Tren instead of Primo

Test PP - 800mg
Tren A - 350mg
DHB - 350mg
GH - 4-6iu

Cage

Be ready for having to sometimes reheating crashed vials, Pip ranging from ouch, to FUCK…to not being able to move that muscle for 4-6 days.

I am assuming you are talking about dhb? If so, your statement might be true for you, but there are a lot of DHB out there that do cause minimal pain.

If brewed properly DHB is painless.

What's brewed properly? Meaning DHB is 100% in solution? Not just in solution after warming and pinning ?
I apologize for not being clear. I should have said that there are different ways to brew DHB to provide a painless injection.

I apologize for not being clear. I should have said that there are different ways to brew DHB to provide a painless injection.
No i was not clear. I fully understand what you're saying. I'm now asking how does one properly
Brew painless DHB ?

Maybe using GSO or thicker oils with DHB being completely in solution. Without the need to reheat. If you can prevent crashing at the injection site then maybe that's the key.

I am assuming you are talking about dhb? If so, your statement might be true for you, but there are a lot of DHB out there that do cause minimal pain.
^^^great reply to a very stupid "blanket" statement ..love it!! ..OP didn't even remotely ask about/reference PIP

I’ve been taking 1 ml every other day for a month (with 1ml test) and I Havnt experienced any pain!
^^^recent post on our DHB

LINK to THREAD:

G
No i was not clear. I fully understand what you're saying. I'm now asking how does one properly
Brew painless DHB ?

Maybe using GSO or thicker oils with DHB being completely in solution. Without the need to reheat. If you can prevent crashing at the injection site then maybe that's the key.
Good question. I have not brewed in years and when I did most of the hormones had a very simplistic recipe.

I know there is a fine line when making painless DHB but I would have no clue.

Question guys, running a 20 week cycle of primo 450 mgs per week, test enanthate 700 weekly am thinking on doing dhb for last 12 weeks of cycle. What do u all think? Tia!
^^^hey brother ..honestly i think that it would be a waste of PRIMO (..that is if you'r planning to keep it in)

..don't think that 450mg of PRIMO is going to bring anything that the DHB does not already have covered, or can't cover

IMO ..don't run the PRIMO just to run it ..better to switch to DHB ..&/or even run the DHB a lil higher, than waste 450mg of PRIMO/wk

That’s my next run… But Tren instead of Primo

Test PP - 800mg
Tren A - 350mg
DHB - 350mg
GH - 4-6iu

Cage
^^^now that's a nice stack!!

DHB very much interests Me, My next run is:
Test 400mg
DHB 180mg
TrenE 40mg...could always sprinkle on an oral(dbol or var 30-40mg/day)to add fuel to the fire

I lower dosed cycle I know, no reason to swing for the fences anymore, health and longevity My priority

DHB very much interests Me, My next run is:
Test 400mg
DHB 180mg
TrenE 40mg...could always sprinkle on an oral(dbol or var 30-40mg/day)to add fuel to the fire

I lower dosed cycle I know, no reason to swing for the fences anymore, health and longevity My priority
I was thinking something similar with longevity/health in mind, approaching age 54:

Test E: 500mg/wk
DHB: 200mg/wk
Var or Tbol 25mg/wk, first 4-6 wk

Is there a possibility of estrogen crash with the above, and if so, what would be your choice to prevent that?

DHB is the worst shitty pippy aas you can use, it has an insane high melting point (200°C) and it's hard to find proper made DHB.

If it smells, throw it away, it has guiacoil in it and it skyrockets C-Reactive protein, AST, ALT, Bilirubine, GGT.

I used JPAL's DHB back in time and my CPR was like 10! When it should be almost 0.

@SOUR DIESEL seems to know really well how to work properly, i would give it a go. (not liking your ass here man)

About your cycle i like to keep total AAS doses equal to test.... so in your case: 700 TestE 450 Primo 250 DHB

DHB is like a Primo on steroids, if you use it add something different like Nand/Tren/EQ or just go with Test and DHB.

IMHO i would stick to the tried and true and cheap aas: Test Nandro Tren EQ, hard to not grow on those....

I'm using DHB ( tested at my cost but not purchased from a sponsor here but available local) for the last 2 + years without any PIP.
With TRT Cyp 200 wk and less than 100 mt wk DHB benefits are significant for my age , mid 50's.
It all depends on your source.

The only time DHB was painless for me:
Mix of 1ml Mast P/0.5ml Test P/0.5ml DHB Cyp
So 100/50/50mg of each
That's 50mg of it in 2ml BUT E2D inj was painless

Forgot to mention, with glutes I did 2ml, but with quads and shoulders, I did 2 shots, one in each side! Hope this helps 🙂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131